Skip to content

Worst thing you've done to an NPC

Comments

• GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    Tresset said:

When my brother returned and unpaused he was mobbed by a legion of Noobers with no chance of escape.

Roflmao! You are one mean badass ... and I'm glad I don't know you in r/l!
  • MikkelMikkel Member Posts: 86
    edited December 2012
    @Tresset

Legion of Noobers? That may possibly be the scariest thing I've read on these forums.
  • thedemoninsidethedemoninside Member Posts: 188
    LMTR14 said:

I usually kill Imoen right after Gorion dies. I also play multiplayer by myself with however many premade characters I feel like using.

bastard
    I usually don't stop there either. Since I already have the party i want, all other joinable npc's get murdered as well. You don't get rep loss for it, so I figure why not?
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    In BG2, I killed family members or close friends of joinable NPCs while they were in the party. They are never happy about that.

• KirkorKirkor Member Posts: 700
    I hypnotised Gorion and attacked Tethoril.
    My poor foster father didn't live long enough, to lead me out from Candlekeep.

I killed Elminster... FOUR TIMES (in one playthrough)

I gave Xzar two cursed rings, that changed him into a zombie and a belt of feminity.

I took Joseph's ring as a payment for all my trouble.

I dumped Eltan's body into sewers

I've killed Imoen and ressurected her so many times, that I ran out of gold. Then I dumped her.
  • hummer010hummer010 Member Posts: 95
    I regularly rescue Dynaheir, and then have Minsc kill her for being so useless. The guys already crazy, so I'm not too worried about the impact this will have on his mental state.

I've drowned several NPCs in Cloak wood as well.
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    edited December 2012
    Disarm and undressed Khalid and watch some kobolds kill him. I needed to make room in my party and I wanted to keep Jaheira.
  • ZanathKariashiZanathKariashi Member Posts: 2,869
    Let them join my party.
  • DinsdalePiranhaDinsdalePiranha Member Posts: 419
    after Coran decided to disarm a trap with by taking his frail little elven body over it for the tenth time (instead using his thief skills like I asked him to), I made this his modus operandi. never spent so much on dead raising.
  • PhilhelmPhilhelm Member Posts: 473
    Let them join my party? My quest is vain...
  • PhilhelmPhilhelm Member Posts: 473
    Or delete a save. What happens to them?
  • leeho730leeho730 Member Posts: 285
    edited December 2012
    Chow said:

Dumped Aerie when she got pregnant.

Nasty!

I killed Tamoko after successfully persuading her that Sarevok isn't worth her time for Full Plate +1 and for da lulz.

I often let death gaze permanently kill my least favourite party member. Accetable casualty, I call it.
    "Hey Skie, trust me, I'm doing you a favor...."
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    Kirkor said:

I dumped Eltan's body into sewers

Step up your a-game man, come on, I can see it now! ...

"I dumped Eltan's body into the sewers ... with Skie in my party."
  • OssoryOssory Member Posts: 56
    I killed Nessa the Cow.
  • MikkelMikkel Member Posts: 86
    Ossory said:

I killed Nessa the Cow.

mmm, steak.
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    I'm hungry now.
  • PantalionPantalion Member Posts: 2,137
    Whilst in trouble with the law in the Friendly Arms inn, Jaheira and Khallid turned hostile along with the guard. I killed Jaheira in front of Khallid, causing him to have a psychotic break. He started cutting down commoners who were in his way to get at me, causing him to get swarmed by the guards himself.

Finally, having watched him slaughter the guards in blind rage, I just sniped him in the head with my sling, ending his killing spree once and for all, but not before his evil actions assured that he would end up in the hells for eternity on his death, rather than enjoy an afterlife with his wife.

So yeah, kind of a dick move I admit, both to him and to the innocent population of the Friendly Arm Inn, which was rather reduced for that playthrough.
  • CenerCener Member Posts: 45
    Cursed Imoen, enjoy :)

http://youtu.be/WOqtzjUbGhk
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AdulAdul Member Posts: 2,002
    Quartz said:

Wait, isn't Skie Entar Silvershield's daughter? Or do you know something I don't? Perhaps she's a secret Duke Eltan fan and has posters of him in her chest of drawers?
  • Aasimar069Aasimar069 Member Posts: 803
    Adul said:

Quartz said:

Wait, isn't Skie Entar Silvershield's daughter? Or do you know something I don't? Perhaps she's a secret Duke Eltan fan and has posters of him in her chest of drawers?
    I also confirm. She's the daugter of Entar, not Eltan :)
  • Aasimar069Aasimar069 Member Posts: 803
    I sent Jaheira to be petrified by a Basilisk so I can get rid of her.

Then I sent Khalid smash her into stone pieces. Nya ha ha !

This useless PNJ was of course replaced by Yeslick.

• KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    Just put the sex change girdle on Garrick and left him... her with the courtisanes. It somehow looked right.
  • lDanielHolmlDanielHolm Member Posts: 225

Adul said:

Quartz said:

I also confirm. She's the daugter of Entar, not Eltan :)
    They're still family, though.