Skip to content

In-app purchases problem

Hello everyone,

I purchased Baldur's Gate EE for iPad and purchased the two characters too (Dorn and Neera). The thing is that I had to restore my iPad and reinstall everything. And now I don't have the two in-app purchased characters, how do I get the characters without buying them again?

Thanks

Comments

• mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @Slezak If you click then in the in-app store it'll tell you you already bought that content and should download for free.
  • SlezakSlezak Member Posts: 2
    I though about that before, but as soon as I click "buy", a globe appears asking me to confirm if I'm going to spend X$ on the selected character.
  • CerevantCerevant Member Posts: 2,314
    I submitted a feature request to add a "Restore Purchases" button.
  • SlezakSlezak Member Posts: 2
    Good.
    Thanks both for your help.
  • Section13Section13 Member Posts: 1
    Ah I have the same problem I wish they would just put a restore purchase button in the menu
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @Section13 the button should be there, this was from one year ago...
  • jkhedejkhede Member Posts: 3
    Do you have an iPad1, Section13? I do, and there seem to be a few problems using this platform. I also bought this character Dorn, and have regretted it, as I can't find him, nor this hitherto invisible restore purchase button.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    edited March 2014
    I cant find a bg1 restore purchase button either. I got a new iPad and all the saves had been restored with iCloud, ect, and my bg2 purchases, but I cant find a restore button in bg1, there was on once though, I seem to remember.