Skip to content

[Announcement] Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition has been temporarily removed from sale.

1131415161719»

Comments

• Aliard1806Aliard1806 Member Posts: 144
    Pls put this topic in view mode only....we need only update here....for discussion there is adapt topic!
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    edited June 2013

Pls put this topic in view mode only....we need only update here....for discussion there is adapt topic!

after 19 pages of discussion? No ty. If you want to see the update when it comes, just keep in touch with the main site, they will put there any change on this lockout.

Well... while the project is locked, maybe some personal work in mods could be achieved by the devs, no? At least now @Kaeloree will have more time to work in BG NPC project, the devs could make a joined force to patch a unnoficial solution for the journal issue that prevent many mods from being launched, maybe even a production of mod versions of Dorn, Neera and Rasaad for BG2 (if BG2 project falls).

An conversion of the old BG2 to BG:EE engine would be nice as well.
    Post edited by kamuizin on
  • Twilight_FoxTwilight_Fox Member Posts: 448
    My dream to see one day IWD/IWD2:EE seem far, but who know.
    The engine is made already, it's a question now of transfer the data of any prior infinite engine game to BG:EE more or less. I assume some games can be a bit complicated to change as Planescape: Torment, that deal with the engine with an very different way.
    @kamuizin -.- this topic title is "[Announcement] Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition has been temporarily removed from sale." not "[discussion] Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition has been temporarily removed from sale."...if you want to explain something bug or other there is correct section...this is a forum not a single page...
    serious @Aliard1806? There are about 19 pages disagreeing with you, what a problem, no? Anyway when did you got your promotion as a moderator of this forum by the way? Cos if the own devs and mods are discussing the issue here, i have to ask:

Who are you to boss me around?
    @kamuizin
    pff i don't waste words whit a kid like you!!!pls learn to respect rules!!! i don't care to be a moderator...i have other to do in my life and i'm not consider my self adapt for that role...but when i enter in the forum of my favourite game to see news about this topic i don't want to read all the post of any people to find a news. bye!
This discussion has been closed.