Skip to content

Wildmage cleric

cbones9889cbones9889 Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 41
Hail and well me!
I have been a member of this forum for over a year now but this is the first time that I have posted. Everyone is extremely quick to respond to questions. This is an idea I have had for a while but have not had to time to try this character idea out myself:

Would a wildmage dual classed to a cleric cause the cleric spells to have wild surges?

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    If that were possible then yes. Any spells cast by the wild mage have surges (even special abilities like the bhaal powers). The problem is that wild mages can't dual class. Not unless you have mods or something.
  • TsyrithTsyrith Member Posts: 180
    Shadadokeepeeper? I believe there's an EE-supported version that c-YOU KNOW WHAT, WHY DON'T I JUST DO THIS?

I haven't personally used it to do anything flash, but I have heard that people accomplish something similiar to what you suggest, setting both vanilla classes to be kits and that sort of thing. I would wish you *luck*, but it runs out much quicker than you would think.
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    Yep you can set your kit to wild mage for a c/m multi or dualclass with shadowkeeper and your cleric spells will trigger wild surges. Your bhaal-ability spells also can trigger wild surges. Could be terrible though, you try to cast a healing spell on a badly wounded ally and a wild surge fireball-lightning-cow chunks him instead. 'Oops!' (That's not something you would like to hear from a medic treating you in real life :-D)