Skip to content

Would a Petition help Beamdog ?

Is there anything we Fans can do ? Like a Petition on Atari so at least the patch and sales from Beamdog can go on ? Would it help if Fans send mails to Atari ? Or there other companies involed that should receive a mail or Petition ?

Feedback would be very welcome.
I wan't to do something and help Beamdog (and myself, I love all of BG)

Comments

• ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    Since talks are going on and since it's still unclear to everyone not directly involved exactly what the issues are, I don't think a petition would be very helpful (or even properly hit the mark) at the moment.

I sympathize with how you feel though.
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    Judges are notoriously lenient towards petitions -.-
    Until we know more about the situation, even a nicely worded letter is likely to reach the wrong target. I think patience is the key. That and helping to create an active community here and around the net to demonstrate the huge fanbase the bg still has.
  • raxtorenraxtoren Member Posts: 228
    edited July 2013
    well Atari shot themself in the foot, what is gonna happening is that if they don't release this BGEE2 people will end up buying BG2 at GOG anyway. Or, in worse case, forget about BG all in all. This is the only chance Atari has to cash in on the BG franchise.
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    This is why you never start something when the Moon is Void of Course. Or Mercury is in Retrograde. Am I the only person who listens to their mother nowadays.
  • PalanthisPalanthis Member Posts: 283
    edited July 2013
    Trent already said when all of this started :

"TrentOster - Posts: 198
    June 20
    We're trying to solve the issue and I'm hopeful we can reach a resolution.
    I don't think a petition would be of much help at the moment.

-Trent"