Skip to content

Phase III: Quest Testing (721 / 721)

15678911»

Comments

• The_Guilty_PartyThe_Guilty_Party Member Posts: 44
    Is the phase 4 open, or still restricted? It seems the rate of incoming bugs has drastically reduced, to the point that maybe we could start playing ... y'know ... just sayin'. Hypothetically.
  • VintrastormVintrastorm Member Posts: 216

Is the phase 4 open, or still restricted? It seems the rate of incoming bugs has drastically reduced, to the point that maybe we could start playing ... y'know ... just sayin'. Hypothetically.

It's answered in this thread within the last 24h.
    elminster said:

Saradas said:

can I create a new game and just increase the global variable of chapter to reach Baldur's Gate and test the remaining quests?

You should be able to. I'm not sure that many of the remaining things need much of that. You should be able to just use "MoveToArea" to test out all the house raiding for instance.
    That's how I did it. Got out of candlekeep the normal way, equipped a character and console'd to baldurs gate. Remember to check the walkthrough and the items you pick up. :)
  • onanonan Member Posts: 223
    Wooo! All quests tested!
  • The_Guilty_PartyThe_Guilty_Party Member Posts: 44

It's answered in this thread within the last 24h.

... son of a ... I religiously read every post, then skip a few because they all look like they're related to one particular bug and then I make a fool of myself. Oops.

Anyway. All quests done! Yay! Congrats and thanks to all the dedicated testers. I've done QA, I know that even QAing funtime happy things can be work.
  • PalanthisPalanthis Member Posts: 283
    edited October 2013
    Dee said:

Aaaaaand that's goal.

Thank you to everyone who tested all these things! We're wrapping things up on our end.

I'll post some more information later today, about Phase IV, about the patch, and about...nope, that's it. Those two things. :)

Great work guys ! And i mean all the community who helped.

@Dee, would you mean that the patch will be separated from the multiplayer beta phase ? This could be nice.

I don't know what are your plans, but i have to say, unless you want to test multiplayer in just a few days to release it before BG2EE, maybe you could wait Bg2EE's release to finish the multiplayer patch ?
    By doing so, you could release a first version of the patch for solo players ( i think all is ready now for solo ?)

Yeah, i know, i'm eager and impatient as always :)
    JuliusBorisov
This discussion has been closed.