Skip to content

Please Help. Frustrated. Where is Hexxat? (Spoilers)

I'm looking for the location of Hexxat after you've met her the first time and done some of her quest work.
I was told two hours at the Copper Coronet. I see nothing. Please help. Thank you.

Comments

• LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    Retrace your steps, within the tomb, from where you first met Hexxat. You'll see her on the way out; you must have missed her the first time around.
  • DMCDMC Member Posts: 44
    edited November 2013
    I gotta admit there is some really stupid misinformation on the forums right now regarding Hexxat. I don't know if people just think they are being funny or what.

In regards to Hexxat telling you to meet her at the Coronet in 2 hours time, some people have told others that they need to wait one week before Hexxat will show herself.

THIS IS UTTER NONSENSE.

What is confusing is that her dialogue is not what matches up with what unfolds, as Hexxat is waiting in the chamber where you fought Dragomir earlier, and if you are not paying attention on your way out, you will miss her. I ended up missing her, checked the forums on multiple threads, and fell for the stupidity that people were passing off as accurate advice. I almost lost some of my gathered party members who were demanding I attend their personal quests as I was gullible and kept resting in the CC waiting for Hexxat to spawn in after 7 days.

Finally I double-backed to the tomb where I found Hexxat and found her lurking in the Dragomir chamber area. She will demand the cloak you took of Dragomir, and then once you give it to her, she'll make like she's about to ditch you again unless you tell her to stick around. After that, she'll join your party and shortly after exiting into open air, she'll take you aside and ask you to take care of her 'special item'.

For the people purposefully giving out misinformation, shame on you.
  • SpiffyMcBangSpiffyMcBang Member Posts: 160
    Oddly, it seems like I may have had a bug that didn't appear to be a bug at the time. Hexxat said to meet her at the CC, so I left and met her and everything was grand. I never went back to the spot where we fought Dragomir, and I never picked up his cloak either, so I actually had to get a console command on the forum (thanks Jalily) to get back into the tomb and grab the cloak.

Maybe she only pops up where Dragomir was if you pick up the cloak initially, but that would be rather strange.
    @SpiffyMcBang If you don't pick up his cloak, she should pick it up on her way out. :)
  • SpiffyMcBangSpiffyMcBang Member Posts: 160
    @LiamEsler Guess that was another bug, then. I left the CC with her and she burst into flames; when I looked up how to stop that from happening, that's how I discovered the cloak. It was still there when I went back for it.
    @SpiffyMcBang Cheers! Will look into it :)
  • lunasmeowlunasmeow Member Posts: 7
    edited June 2014
    Sooo... can you only get Hexxat in the first chapter or something? Because I saved recruiting the characters I wasn't really using much until after rescuing Imoen. Everyone else was available to recruit (including the new guys) but Hexxat wasn't. I believe that I had the initial dialogue you are forced to have if you go too close to her in the Copper Coronet back in chapter one, but I never went to the tomb. Now it's chapter six and she's gone. I can pick the lock to the tomb instead of having her be the way in, and while I can open the wall, I can't go through the portal entrance thing to get to Dragomir.

It shouldn't be a matter of having accepted/gotten the journal for her quest to start as I'd gotten journal entries for lots of characters and ignored them. Once I picked their quests back up in chapter six, the entry just picked back up where I left off.
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    You can only get her before you leave for Spellhold.