Skip to content

BGII:EE 1.2.2030 (11-20-2013)

12346»

Comments

• AhmborAhmbor Member Posts: 21
    release in german language?
  • allahwhoakbarsallahwhoakbars Member Posts: 7
    I second Robotrek1000's comment, where is the update for the Mac App Store? It's been since November but I can only see version 1.2.0 available for download...

Could anyone provide us with clarification about this?
  • smiiert123smiiert123 Member Posts: 1
    ok. ive been reinstalling the game twice now. and still it says that i have version 1.2.8787
    my friend got the game 2 hours before me and he has the 1.2.2030. wtf??? help?!
  • MacRPGerMacRPGer Member Posts: 7
    Yes, I also would like to see the latest update on the Mac App Store version please!
  • GreenWarlockGreenWarlock Member Posts: 1,354
    From the Mac OSX forum:
    Dee said:

It sounds like the 1.2.2030 patch wasn't ever uploaded to the Mac App Store; we'll make sure the 1.3 patch gets there, along with all of the other platforms.

That was over two weeks ago, with no attempt to clarify, but it looks like the plan will be to skip the 1.2.2030 patch and we must now wait for the 1.3 patch on Mac App store - if they had taken this opportunity to submit the patch to the app store when they realized, it should be available by now (or it could have been rejected, but with folks losing patience at being left in the dark, I would hope that would at least let us know that this happened and they are 'working on it'.)

Waiting for 1.3 would be easier if it were actually announced. I don't think that the BG1 1.3 patch currently in testing is the patch that Dee referred to. (Potentially, the existence of a BG2 1.3 patch was first announced on the Mac forum, so we are still a little bit special!)
  • TadwellTadwell Member Posts: 1
    Do you think it would be possible to leave a hotkey button for "select all party members"? It's the only key I have to manually press using the mouse. Thanks.
    edited April 2014
    On my Mac the default 'select all characters' key is the number '0', same is it was on the original PC version. Is that the key you are looking for?

Edit: of course, I have no idea if this is an issue for iPad - if that is the case, it is worth calling out the platform as a detail! (Although I am not aware of iPad supporting mice)
  • DoubtFuLDoubtFuL Member Posts: 4
    seriously... where is the link to dl the patch?.... i feel so dumb now.. do i miss something?
    This is not related to any patch, as far as I am aware - this has always been the default key-mapping. 1-6 select characters, 7-9 select subsets, and 0 selects the whole group.
  • FuineFuine Member Posts: 40
    When will we getting multiplayer stability?
  • VarwulfVarwulf Member Posts: 564
    Indeed, I've been holding off on another MP playthrough with my buddy because I hate having to read the cut scenes to him when he inevitable crashes :)
    Why are the patches so slow? You dont have a single person working on it? I am deeply disappointed with the pace.
  • BugbearBugbear Member Posts: 1
    wheres the patch file?, or am I going mad (and pls don't mention steam, I got the game from beamdog)
  • SyrokalSyrokal Member Posts: 5
    Any rumours on the Android release date for BGII:EE?
  • Sylvus_MoonbowSylvus_Moonbow Member Posts: 1,085
    Bugbear said:

wheres the patch file?, or am I going mad (and pls don't mention steam, I got the game from beamdog)

If you downloaded the game from Beamdog, the game will already be patched to the latest version, so you're ready to set off on your adventure for fortune and fame, brave warrior @Bugbear. RAWR!
  • Dark_AnsemDark_Ansem Member Posts: 992
    when the new patch for both windows I and II?
  • MireneyeMireneye Member Posts: 1
    I second Dark_Ansen I would also very much wonder when the next patch is going to drop? I'm a streamer at twitch.tv and I wanted to show Baldurs Gate II in a good light so I could get people to buy it, this new EE is making that hard for me with all the crashes in multiplayer.
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    edited June 2014
    @Mireneye - The 1.3 beta for BG1EE has been updated. This appears to be a release candidate.

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/31838/the-road-to-v1-3-bg-ee-phase-iv

As for BG2EE, looks like the plan is ~2 months (from Trent Oster's Twitter feed):

@HELL_LLEY_MS13 We're working hard on it, my personal hope is to have a 1.3 update for BGII:EE in the next two months.

— Trent Oster (@TrentOster) June 18, 2014
  • toshirotoshiro Member Posts: 113
    If they did patch BG2EE then they did a very sloppy job on it Jaheira still can't use Harpers Call, because the damage she receives AFTER she casts it, comes as she is casting it, so the spell is disrupted
  • Jester2189Jester2189 Member Posts: 14
    Sure like android have been on your to do list foe the last four months also? Why are you messing with the old game? Other than the new toon you guy introduced the old game is perfect.
    edited September 2014
    6x 33+ years old guys got excited like mewling kittens when this game came out. We immediately bought 6 copies and tried a multiplayer and failed miserably. How long do we have to wait for stable multiplayer? We dont need any content and whatnot. We only expect a game to function as intended after nearly 1 year of coming out.

This is ridiculous. The game is a pc game and has always been a pc game. You hurt your PC playerbase which is by far your main player base for a few teenagers who doesnt have a clue about the original game.
    Post edited by Fuine on
  • DonPepinoDonPepino Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2014
    Yeah, it's really incredible how few $25 are buying... I love BG so much, that's why I'm gladly spending money on it. Can't say I'm thrilled by Beamdogs work so far, however.

I'm downloading at below 500 KB/s, although I have VDSL 60000. There aren't even links for the updates. The improved gameplay promise is, let's put it lightly, a bit exhaggerated. I bet the list is going to continue as I start my campaign.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    The patch we're working on now builds on the improvements for BG:EE's recent update and adds several hundred additional improvements on top. Many of those improvements specifically target multiplayer and the new content.
  • teamkoreanteamkorean Member Posts: 1
    WHERE CAN I GET THE PATCH?!?!?!?!?!?! Bugs make me annoying.
  • AvoKAvoK Member Posts: 90
    its when we have a good multiplayer ... stop do your works , we want only the multiplayer stop sleep guys open the eyes omg , tymora help us beamdog is trolling baldur's gate ....
  • MitchKMitchK Member Posts: 2
    I'm just interested in getting the Patch to play privately and get Cheats for my characters. I don't want to play Internet Multiplayer as I'm weary of Hackers, etc. and as a Veteran..I trust No One!
  • MusignyMusigny Member Posts: 1,027
    This is a dead thread.
    BG2EE 1.3 was released mid-december.
    The patch is available through either the game launcher interface or the (gaming) platform you use - depending on your system and publisher.
  • DetectiveMittensDetectiveMittens Member Posts: 235
    MitchK said:

I'm just interested in getting the Patch to play privately and get Cheats for my characters. I don't want to play Internet Multiplayer as I'm weary of Hackers, etc. and as a Veteran..I trust No One!

A veteran player would know about the CLUAConsole. And understands that the patch affects this in no way shape or form :p
This discussion has been closed.