Skip to content

Did you know?

Comments

• GoturalGotural Member Posts: 1,229
    @Grum I chunked them all in my latest evil playthrough, just to be sure I swear !
  • dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    Did you know that it would have been a really good idea to start making notes when this thread first appeared? (Goes back to page one again and curses Random Delete Memory).
  • OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,075
    Did you know that Jardak (or whatever his name is, the guy who has the charisma-boosting helmet) thinks you killed his butler, even if you didn't and the butler followed you upstairs? Of course it's pretty obvious why this happens, and even if his dialogue changed if he saw that the butler was still alive, the encounter would still probably end in violence.
  • OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,075
    If you dominate a Tarnished Sentry and make it fight another Tarnished Sentry, they can't kill each other, since they use normal weapons and are immune to normal weapons.

I've only done this in the original non-enchanced Icewind Dale; I'm not sure if Tarnished Sentries can still be dominated.
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    This chest has a trap that never triggers auto-pause when you detect it.
  • JarrakulJarrakul Member Posts: 2,029
    @deltago, I believe so, so long as the bard is singing constantly. Of course it'll have to be the vanilla bard song, as the Skald song doesn't grant fear immunity until 15th level. Cavaliers are also just straight-up immune to the downsides.
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Jarrakul said:

@deltago, I believe so, so long as the bard is singing constantly. Of course it'll have to be the vanilla bard song, as the Skald song doesn't grant fear immunity until 15th level. Cavaliers are also just straight-up immune to the downsides.

You wouldn't have to constantly sing as bardbsong resets the moral of nearby allies.
  • JarrakulJarrakul Member Posts: 2,029
    @deltago, I just tested, and it doesn't seem to work that way. In fact, the bard song doesn't even seem to be very effective when it's up. The character spends about half the time panicked when the bard is singing, and 100% of the time panicked when the bard stops.