Skip to content

What is YOUR Alignment?

12346»

Comments

• @Southpaw Chaotic Evil then I'm guessing you are trying to say if you are talking to me.
  • SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026
    @bbman1000 - I'm sorry. i can't hear you over the sound of how Lawful I am. :-D
  • @Southpaw nooooooooo my right to an assessment has been taken away again darn you Lawful s darn you LOL.
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    @bbman1000, LOL. Thanks, I can "hear" you now. You have a very "chaotic", stream-of-consciousness type of mind, and you're all over the place in your thinking, plus you want absolute freedom for yourself, if not for other people. So, you're "chaotic". I would say you're "chaotic neutral", if you are teasing and being whimsical in what you say, or, if you would willfully hurt other people, you may be chaotic evil.

Kind of like Batman's Joker, if you're chaotic evil, though maybe not that evil. You have a great sense of humor, and you can make people laugh. You may have talent as a comedian. (Chaotic evil people can be intoxicatingly charming, and provoke a "moth to flame" response in many, many others if they have high charisma.)

Whether you are chaotic neutral or chaotic evil depends on whether you have lines you won't cross as far as hurting others, especially physically. Although some chaotic evil people can wield words almost as effectively as weapons to get their jollies in their sadism.
  • MalicronMalicron Member Posts: 629

Kind of like Batman's Joker, if you're chaotic evil, though maybe not that evil. You have a great sense of humor, and you can make people laugh. You may have talent as a comedian. (Chaotic evil people can be intoxicatingly charming, and provoke a "moth to flame" response in many, many others if they have high charisma.)

Whether you are chaotic neutral or chaotic evil depends on whether you have lines you won't cross as far as hurting others, especially physically. Although some chaotic evil people can wield words almost as effectively as weapons to get their jollies in their sadism.

See: Seravok.
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    True Neutral. That's what I am when I take those tests plus that is how I see myself.
  • LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    I'm Lawful or Neutral Good in my moral behavior. Although in terms of creativity and a love for outside-of-the-box thinking I'd identify myself as CG. That is, I'm neither rigid or rule-bound when it comes to problem-solving, provided it fully minimizes unintended negative consequences. For moral or ethical decisions I adhere to the ancient Greek's physician's credo: First do no harm.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited June 2013
    Black blank pumpkins.

Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • elementelement Member Posts: 833
    i meant to put chaotic neutral but i just didnt feel like it at the time
  • TaylorTwerkTaylorTwerk Member Posts: 79
    I'm Diagnosed type 2 bipolar, Chaotic Neutural seems like the obvious choice.
  • MalicronMalicron Member Posts: 629

Well if that's how we're deciding it, I'm diagnosed depressive. What's Xan's alignment, again? :P
  • TaylorTwerkTaylorTwerk Member Posts: 79
    Malicron said:

Well if that's how we're deciding it, I'm diagnosed depressive. What's Xan's alignment, again? :P
    I don't know because I chunk his worthless hide every single time, pickup edwin or neera.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Chaotic good, generally a nice person and loyal to friends, but I have problems with authority at times. Also, kinda snarky.