* Improved Creature spawn system
* Large multiplayer bugfix
* Journal entry fix
* Fixed for zoomed out and click out of bounds crash
* Custom portrait in multiplayer game fix
* Numerous UI fixes
* Farsight scroll fix
* Obe combat tutorial fix

There are more fixes in this update that will be detailed soon. Thank you to everyone who sent in crash dumps and bug reports, these have been very helpful!
Post edited by Coriander on
Pluc082DetNodakTJ_HookerParysQuartzreedmilfamMessijunk11toanwrathSilenceDeeAniosBCFornarollifpc1AldericKirinaldoArchaicSick_BoyAndreaColomboVeldrissDragonspearMalbortuscolonel_burgerXivirielswnmcmlxiRush_that_speaksnemesisAkerhonKamigoroshiMoiraDerDuKeZarekCyricistOxford_GuyermoDiscoCatCoralcorvorosso610kilroy_was_heregilo71The_New_RomanceGraf_WasiligeminibruniSigfenmilcreator1629WabbitTwaksBelgarathMTHMERLANCEJonelethIrenicusjfliederMortiannaDinsdalePiranhaAilantanHaHaCharadePhoenixDownMajocaCrystarknscottJared4242ShYarivMichailNecdilzorseaRemorhazRpg_Avatarcatfishgodspeed7AntonMoRidinCallmee_JohnJerzikMurrayConfederacyzeraelKarraerandir_1979RazorKonabugaibitatoDaramatisKetzacIzrealThe_Guilty_Partyheero_gwKienakingcrowleygordio80ShinorusmfwnogfTeflon

Comments

• bigdogchrisbigdogchris Member Posts: 1,336
    edited December 2012
    Thank you! We know you guys are working late and we appreciate it! This is a hefty patch too ...
    Oxford_GuyJonelethIrenicusAntonJollysmurf007
  • HeinrichHeinrich Member Posts: 188
    edited December 2012
    Yes, that's it! Crush those bugs into the dirt!

I'm quite thrilled to see so many bugs getting patched at such a rapid pace!
    Post edited by Heinrich on
    Rpg_Avatarcorvorosso610
  • VoidSorcererVoidSorcerer Member Posts: 33
    I'm extremely excited for the multi-player fixes! Well done, Beamdog! Keep the updates coming at this rate and we'll send you lots of happy praise!
    MajocaCallmee_John
    The servers must be getting hammered. 200 B/s ...
    JonelethIrenicus
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    The multiplayer fixes make me particularly happy. Cheers!
    FFG said:

4 patches in about a week is impressive

Darn straight! I agree completely
    JonelethIrenicuscorvorosso610
  • batmanis64batmanis64 Member Posts: 11
    edited December 2012
    The mouse cursor is a slashed circle when hovering over the right and bottom UI when zoomed in.

Also it would be nice to center on the character when maintaining the zoom level for each area.
  • tyl998tyl998 Member Posts: 144

FFG said:

4 patches in about a week is impressive

Patches are impressive. But, now, Minsc leads. Swords for everyone!!!
    Swords are good and all, but these bugs have AC -10, and are immune to everything except Debuggers of +4 or above.
    saffon69ermo
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    edited December 2012
    I assume this is the patch my launcher is downloading now, but it displays the patch notes for update 3 still on it.

EDIT: Oh and thanks! 4 patches allready is good, it's not like they've been petty either. Keep up the good work, but have some weekend during the weekend too :)
  • FalkonSwiftbladeFalkonSwiftblade Member Posts: 51
    can anyone post a screenshot of the ui changes? I'm still waiting for the mac version.
  • MessiMessi Member Posts: 738
    edited December 2012
    Thanks a lot for the patches! Any idea if this patch fixes Kaigan going crazy if you remove him from the party in Nashkel? (He kept spamming the dialog to rejoin the grp literally once a second or so and following the party around Nashkel.)

Edit: tested it myself and he's still the bane of Nashkel to me. :/ Oh well next patch then! ;)
  • john_boyjohn_boy Member Posts: 18
    edited December 2012
    Just applied patch - my characters don't seem to be doing anything in combat ? Anybody else seeing this ?

Edit. Just rerolled, it's the cellar battle at the prologue. The group now attacks, my PC does nothing - this running OK last night.
    edited December 2012
    The journal screen sensitivity is better but I'm still having it switch to edit mode quite often while dragging up and down.

Why not just disable the ability to edit game entries, this would completely solve the issue. Players really only need to edit User entries.
    Metalloman
  • notkingnotking Member Posts: 134
    Has "itemcost" bug been fixed?
  • DragonspearDragonspear Member Posts: 1,838
    Does the Elven Chainmail drop yet or should I play my LG Invoker first?
    Quartzjolly_bbOxford_Guy
  • notkingnotking Member Posts: 134

Where can I find Elven chainmail?
  • HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,643
    edited December 2012
    None of my journal entries appear to be saving after the patch... has anyone seen this? The journals are all empty and when I pick up a new quest its fine... Worked fine before the patch.

EDIT: Nevermind... seems to be working now. Hrm.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    notking said:

Where can I find Elven chainmail?
    One of the people you fight in one of the Dorn encounter's is wearing it, though previously she did not drop it when she dies. Not sure about it post patch.
  • toanwrathtoanwrath Member Posts: 621
    edited December 2012

This update includes the following fixes:

* Improved Creature spawn system
    * Large multiplayer bugfix
    * Journal entry fix
    * Fixed for zoomed out and click out of bounds crash
    * Custom portrait in multiplayer game fix
    * Numerous UI fixes
    * Farsight scroll fix
    * Obe combat tutorial fix

There are more fixes in this update that will be detailed soon. Thank you to everyone who sent in crash dumps and bug reports, these have been very helpful!

Not listed here, but my graphics got WAY better. My zoom is fantastic now! This patch WINS!
    Was this intended and simply not mentioned here? Or am I really just missing the obvious?

Herp derp, says right there There are more fixes in this update that will be detailed soon.
  • SilenceSilence Member Posts: 437
    this is first-rate post-ship support. by the time i find an issue, i can't even make a post for it...the fix is already out.
    AristilliusStargazer5781
  • Capac_AmaruCapac_Amaru Member Posts: 21
    Custom sounds fix please....
  • SeldarSeldar Member Posts: 438
    this EE is getting better and better !

Keep patching, we are close now
    Oxford_GuyBelgarathMTHJonelethIrenicus
  • JoeWalkerJoeWalker Member Posts: 75
    4 posts in a week - Keep it up!
    JonelethIrenicus
  • PshlosPshlos Member Posts: 41
    You must gather your party before venturing forth.
    Aesgareth
  • renaakrenaak Member Posts: 8
    edited December 2012
    Found a bug in the new patch. When I'm fully zoomed out, can't transition between maps. Instead of getting the normal "wheel icon" I'm now getting the pointer hand and can't transition. Once I zoom in a few levels the normal transition icon is available again.

Edit: This feature/bug also works the same way with doors, must zoom in a few levels to get the proper icon and ability to open doors/transition into buildings.
    toanwrathRush_that_speaksCameronToferRavel
  • kangaxxkangaxx Member Posts: 681

I'm still waiting for the mac version.

Me too.
This discussion has been closed.