Skip to content

What mod NPCs would you like to see compatible with BG2EE?

124»

Comments

• RahlikRahlik Member Posts: 86
    @Kaeloree I would love to see Kivan and the other "missing" BG Npc's brought back into the game as playable char's. Kivan was always in my team in BG - I never understood why he wasn't in the lore party :)
  • jscohenjscohen Member Posts: 117
    edited September 2013
    There would probably be rights/netiquette issues since the author has left the modding scene, but I was always kind of sorry that Finch is not compatible with BGEE. She's one of my favorite NPC mods of all time.
  • SorgbladSorgblad Member Posts: 2
    Definitely Tashia, for she is one of the best romance mod I ever played... and since I can see that Neera is kind of ... well the same personality (mocking, mocking, mocking...) those two at the same party would be amazing...

and also a less known mod called Neh'taniel, although he is dead for the while... (and not just in game, unfortunately)... he has an interesting concept (undead Amaunatori paladin, own kit, lawful neutral with an another talking sword...) he would get along with Rasaad ...:)
  • RyofuRyofu Member Posts: 268
    edited September 2013
    Item Upgrade
    BG2 Tweaks
    Nalia Romance
    NPC banter
    Post edited by Ryofu on
  • theacefestheacefes Member Posts: 85
    Aw, really guys? No Banana!? Tsk tsk.
  • LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    @theacefes Banana will, of course, be the first NPC ported.*

Let's forget that I've already got a bunch of NPC mods playing in BG2EE already.
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    Its too small.
    theacefes said:

Aw, really guys? No Banana!? Tsk tsk.

• CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    After some thought, the next version of The Undying mod, Version 3.0 will be a BG2 exclusive only. It currently comes with two NPCs, Version 3 will bump it up to five.

I'm pretty much done with the old version of the games.
  • OzzyBotkinsOzzyBotkins Member Posts: 396
    Kelsey ,Keto , Nalia Romance, Saerileth. Valen, Xulaye vare my wishlist
  • ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428
    Angelo. ''I liiiive to serve you''.
  • Syntia13Syntia13 Member Posts: 514
    Nathaniel, definitely, I love that guy. Nalia romance, Valen and Solaufain, too, I did enjoy them. Of the ones I haven't played yet but would like to try in the future, maybe Faren and Arath
  • EmmiEmmi Member Posts: 77
    Keto (pleeeease a ToB part ^^), Sarah, Tashia and Solaufein are my favorite NPC mods. And Imoen Romance, but I guess that topic is too controversial and won't be done.
  • callimachuscallimachus Member Posts: 86
    edited November 2013
    @Emmi

Well, Tashia and Keto have been converted already, Sarah is "in progress", haven't seen anything about Solaufein yet. You can find the list here: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/23726/bgii-ee-compatible-mod-list/p1
  • EmmiEmmi Member Posts: 77
    thanks! looks like there still won't be a Keto for ToB :( I haaate playing with my beloved party and not having some of them for ToB... Can't wait for Sarah too, since my good or, lets say, not totally evil PCs can't help but kill the vampire that kills a party member, no matter how she might try to influence her.
  • vierraevierrae Member Posts: 103
    BG1 NPC Project is still not integrated, and there are some expected difficulties with that. Can't wait till it is finally compatible, BGEE is rather plain and boring without this mod. Well, in my opinion, anyway.
  • ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    @kamuizin hey, what changes did you want to see in Kindrek? I wasn't able to find any review related to him in the .net. Also curious about your whole opinion of the mod.