Skip to content

Nymph Hair?

EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
Okay, the one remaining 'quest' I have left to test is crafting the nymph cloak in Sorcerous Sundries. I was under the impression that you received the hair from Abela when you freed her. However, she gives me a full-fledged nymph cloak instead! I'm not complaining, but am I just misremembering where the hair was from? Does it depend on reputation or something similar?

Comments

• EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    If I kill her she doesn't drop the hair either, just the cloak. I thought she used to drop both? :/
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    If you talk Ragefast into freeing her, she gives you a lock of her hair. If you kill Ragefast and agree to free her, she gives you the cloak.
    Eudaemonium
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    ah, excellent! I shall reload and complete it forthwith!
    The_Guilty_Partybadbromance
  • TetraploidTetraploid Member Posts: 252
    Yeah, I talked Ragefast into freeing her and was given the lock of hair as normal.
  • BalquoBalquo Member, Developer Posts: 2,746
    Her dialogue states what reward she will be giving you. This was always the case, even in vBG1, but for whatever reason the hair was only given.
  • TorinTorin Member Posts: 229
    You can also get Nymph hair in Durlag's Tower. I had one but never knew what to do with it
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    Torin said:

You can also get Nymph hair in Durlag's Tower. I had one but never knew what to do with it

It's actually a lock of hair from a succubus, and you can trap Riggilo in the tower by convincing him to take it.
    elminster