Skip to content

Bug: Slythe doesn't have the Invitation to Sarevok's coronation.

I went straight to the Undercellar after reading the journal entry about having to go there (I can't recall meeting Tamoko). I killed the two assassins but they didn't drop the invitation and it's not lying around there on the ground either.

So my evil party is stuck in Baldur's Gate hiding in the sewers from the Fist. I guess it's a fitting ending for them, although quite anti-climatic.

Comments

• grgck1grgck1 Member Posts: 2
    evlbjrni said:

I went straight to the Undercellar after reading the journal entry about having to go there (I can't recall meeting Tamoko). I killed the two assassins but they didn't drop the invitation and it's not lying around there on the ground either.

So my evil party is stuck in Baldur's Gate hiding in the sewers from the Fist. I guess it's a fitting ending for them, although quite anti-climatic.

Any resolution on this? I'm hitting the same wall.
  • grgck1grgck1 Member Posts: 2
    evlbjrni said:

Any resolution on this? I'm hitting the same wall.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Have you used a Wand of Frost to kill her? That can destroy the letters.