Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit www.planescape.com to purchase and check for details. Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition Official Soundtrack is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Fanart Contest Round I: Epic Fails In Epic Moments (UPDATE: Winner Announced!)

JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
edited January 2013 in Fan Creations
Round I of Candlekeep's Grand Fanart Contest has officially begun! The winner of this round will receive one free copy of BG:EE as well as one free copy of BG2:EE when it is released. In addition, your artwork may be featured in The Candlekeep Library! For a recap of the rules, please see this announcement. You do not need to sign up to participate, but we'd love it if you did.

Theme
Pick any moment in Baldur's Gate (preferred) or Baldur's Gate II (accepted) that is full of pathos and/or heroic tension, render it unto utter desolation through some awkward epic fail, and capture the disillusion and disbelief on everyone's face and body mimicry.

Example: What would happen if Gorion beat Sarevok during their initial confrontation? @AndreaColombo and I thought about this and imagined Sarevok reloading his save with an anime-style sweatdrop on his head. The cutscene is an epic moment in which Sarevok's supposed to win; Sarevok losing the battle and reloading is an awkward epic fail.

Ending Time
This round will end at 12:00 P.M. CET on January 23rd, which is exactly two weeks from now (click the link to see the time and date for your time zone).

Ready? Set? Draw!
Post edited by Jalily on
AndreaColomboMoomintrollCuv

Comments