Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available
in the Beamdog store.
Baldur's Gate II Tweak Pack v12 Available for Download
The BG2 Tweak Pack is a WeiDU compilation of fixes, cosmetic changes, and tweaks. Some of these were fan requests, others are needed fixes, and others simply make dealing with the more irritating aspects of the game engine easier. Each component can be installed separately so the player can pick and choose only which ones they wish to install. Version 12 introduces the Two-Handed Axes and Sensible Entrance Point tweaks as well as some bug fixes.
- Added two new components: Two-Handed Axes and Sensible Entrance Points
- Unlimited Jewelry and Gem Stacks now alters the Nashkel shopkeep to take the Winter Wolf pelts one at a time instead of the whole stack (only applies to Tutu/BGT/BGEE games)
- Shapeshifter Rebalancing will now add the new druid-available spells to joinable NPC spellbooks, precluding the wait for a level-up for them to become available
- Alter Weapon Proficiency System: Rebalanced Weapon Proficiencies
should now be a lot more dynamic and (hopefully) work in other languages. This should also solve the bug of ninja-tos not getting their descriptions updated on BGEE.
- Fixed a bug where two High Watcher Oisigs could spawn in the Multiple Strongholds: No Restrictions component
- Various components now better account for new BGEE 2da files
- Cespenar and Cromwell now account for the alternate items in the various two-handed weapon components and the P&P protection items
- Exotic Item Component now adds Power Word: Sleep again