Skip to content

Hexxat-> how to play with you? hmm?

Dzuk5Dzuk5 Member Posts: 129
hi I'm already in the TOB with our hexxat and I wonder if I play it well .
first two words of our character , I think that is the weakest of the new NPC her class until level 16 is as far as powerful. her vampire skills and abilities remains a lot to be desired.
However, I'm curious how do you use hexxat in your team . is in the first line or the second and perhaps never takes a direct part in combat?
I think the bow hexxat give it a waste of a decent firepower
for this reason , I gave her Belma and shields plus 1 dex ( kiel shield with cheating ) but it was in SoA
In ToB decided to take a chance and give her a katana +3 Celestial Fury and semitar +3 +1 attack per round and 2 Clerics medal +2 STR and STR belt 22
is now 1 and 5 TRACO and 18-27 dmg with barl skin -5 kp with is rather useless in ToB . I always have to use a spell from my clone chempion strength and she get more TRACO -5 . see if it would live long ups she is immortal ;) Now is a good support but after a blow she must escape or be invisbul 100 hp is not much;/

Ok you see my opinion and idea what yours

Comments

• LathlaerLathlaer Member Posts: 475
    edited December 2013
    I always SKeeper her into Assassin. And then use her as a scout who drops enemy mages before they finish casting True Seeing.

Also, do I detect Polish here? :)
  • Dzuk5Dzuk5 Member Posts: 129
    Lathlaer said:

I always SKeeper her into Assassin. And then use her as a scout who drops enemy mages before they finish casting True Seeing.

Also, do I detect Polish here? :)

old habbits never die. yes me native language is polish. witaj i czołem;P
  • MadhaxMadhax Member Posts: 1,416
    In SoA, I played her as an assassin without her actually being an assassin. She backstabs like a champ.

By late SoA and into ToB, she regularly dual-wields with the Scarlet Ninja-To in the offhand. Her main hand changes frequently. Some main-hand all-stars for her this playthrough have been Celestial Fury, Shortsword of Mask, Blackrazor, and Spectral Brand.

She also has Gesen, which I have her use in daylight or against certain enemies like Dragons.

Ring of Air Control lets her go Improved Invisibility, which is pretty sweet, too. Also, my Hexxat sits at -9 AC unbuffed, which I feel is pretty solid for a thief.
    Dzuk5laptopman666
  • laptopman666laptopman666 Member Posts: 283
    Hexxat-> how to play with you? hmm?- one word for that: Giggity
  • shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    With 20 STR and 20 DEX, Hexxat can pretty much cover all the bases: backstab/Blood Drain, shortbows, whatever you need.
  • FardragonFardragon Member Posts: 4,511
    Her summons are quite handy.