Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

#7463 [iPad, CORE] getting insta-killed in circus tent

MurfMurf Member Posts: 3
edited January 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
hello all
whilst doing Aerie's joining quest, upon entering the level of the tent with the werewolves and shadow, the creatures immediately attack and my npc's, usually jaheira first are killed after 1 hit, from full health, i have not experienced this problem in any of the fights leading up to my current situation, i have tried resting, casting blessings, chants etc, but my character or 1 of my npcs are always insta-killed, its also worth mentioning that there is no successful attack roll from my enemies or damage done according to the fight text, it simply says minsc is dead, jaeheira is dead and so on, has anyone encountered this problem, i searched the forums but came up with nothing
thanks

Post edited by Troodon80 on

Comments