Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

What the heck is this thing supposed to be?

TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 7,594
This is going to be a kinda pointless thread but I just felt like sharing this for some reason. Without fail, every time I go to the old temple of Amaunator underneath the Athkatla sewers (part of the unseeing eye questline) I have to stop and very carefully examine something in the area before moving on. So strange and ever so slightly dirty looking is this object that it is almost impossible to not stop and ponder what it could be for about 30 seconds.

So thoughts anyone? What is this thing? Has anyone else wondered about it or is it just me?

nanomzorichBusticationelminsterWolkAldericKamigoroshielementShandyrAristilliusAedanjackjackrecklessheartCrevsDaakMoradinSkaffenNonnahswriterdeltagoEmpyrialIllustairStarflower2525Montresor_SPenqenqJaggedFredjoNihilusBelgarathMTHJuliusBorisovReadingRamboGodlolienButtercheese

Comments