Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Baldur's Gate comic

baldursgatecomicbaldursgatecomic Member Posts: 15
edited April 2014 in Fan Creations
Hi, I was glued with this game for 10 years and later on started to craft a comic based on its content. The comic had its own webpage but it went down as I left the pencil for some years due to real life scenarios. Now the comic will be up running again hosting on Comic fury. Please journey in and check it out, it will be updated at least once a week. All the best to you! http://baldursgatecomic.thecomicseries.com (The latest page is displayed, use the arrow to get to the first). Baldursgatecomic crew: Artwork/script: (Me) Editor: Aamir Janjua. Not to forget: All the readers and to all of the great feedback and support from you all!

Post edited by baldursgatecomic on
SwordsNotWordsZanianbooinyoureyessarevok57NecomancerNonnahswriterCrevsDaakShareazudosentti666SanctiferLordRumfishTwoWayFinessebatjellyMontresor_SPShinArchaosChackAkerhonBelgarathMTHSCARY_WIZARDTroodon80CorianderdustbubsyJuliusBorisovButtercheeseBlackravenlolienSarv

Comments