Officially its my first BGEE mod, so...
I thought there's a lack of evil custom NPCs (personally I prefer evil NPCs), so I've decided to try my luck in BG modding
Caina is a mercenary from Luskan. She is a Brigand (Thug).
You can find her in Beregost in a mansion on the north.
Caina is currently working for Gerard Travenhurst, knocking out his debts.
She has a lot of interactions and some banters with BG NPCs and a personal quest.
She will join you only after you've done her quest.
While traveling with her she will give some gifts to Edwin, Xzar, Xan.
Zarra is a drow from the city of Sschindylryn (near Cormyr). She is an archer goblin hunter.
She is obviously lost. She needs your help to retrieve an item that belongs to her.
Zarra has a special friend - an animal companion called Auflaque.
You will meet her near Nashkel (eastern area - Dorn's first quest area).
She has a lot of interactions and some banters with BG NPCs and a personal quest and some IG interactions with most vanilla NPCs (compliments, insults...)
She is very nervous and vulnerable, treat her well or she will leave.
Explore 3 new dungeons (or 10 new areas) with the 2 new NPCs:
The Orc Cave near Gullykin village:
Blackmaul enclave near Nashkel:
Old Temple near Beregost:
Face new enemies and find over 20 new items:
!The new kit fighter/brigand is not a DnD kit!
BRIGAND: A Brigand is a common outlaw robber who travels with others in a group or a loner assassin.
Brigands break into the battle without honor and respect using dirty tricks.
Brigands can either stab their enemies from the back with a sharp dagger or strike outright with a long sword when they have an advantage in numbers and strenght.
Voracious gold diggers, Brigands usually have no deity.
- May use backstab ability for increased damage:
Level 1-3: x1
Level 4-9: x2
Level 10-15: x3
Level 16+: x4
- May use Smoke Bead ability once per day every 4 levels (starts at 2 level with one use).
- May use Bone Slug ability once per day every 4 levels (starts at 3 level with one use).
- May use Bone Dust ability once per day every 4 levels (starts at 4 level with one use).
- Incurs a -4 penalty to Charisma.
- May not wear armor heavier than splint mail.
- May achieve Grand Mastery (five slots) only with the following weapons: long sword, short sword, katana, scimitar, dagger, club.
- May only become Proficient (one slot) in any other weapon.
- May only become Proficient (one slot) in any fighting style.
- Alignment restricted to evil.
rar archive = 90 mb
How to install:
There are 3 folders in the archive: "override", "kit" and "install". Put them all in your BGEE directory (Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition\Data\00766). You need to override your override folder (sorry for that), but it shouldn't override most of your files, I guess. Mostly area files are there.
Then copy the setup-xxx.exe and xxx.tp2 files from the "kit" and "install" folders to the BGee directory and install "kit" and then the main "install".
I did this because I was planning to use the new kit in BG2EE too. If you want to try it in BG2EE - no problem. Simple copy the "kit" folder to your BG2EE directory and install it, it should work.