Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

"Maybe this time" [NO-RELOAD THREAD]: "Breaking of the Spellbreaker"

Comments

• Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 1,454
    Pantalion said:https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/62232/available-warlock-kit-beta-release-v0-2-1/p1

Without fixing the escalating innates on a character it tends to malfunction sometime in SoD, but supposedly there's a patch for that coming out.

Having discovered what it is all about, I think that is one mod that I won't be installing.

• Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 1,454
    edited January 4

Journal of Storak Swiftaxe

I have joined forces with Tenya, Gavin, Montaron and Thorin. Having done some shopping we headed for Mutamin who we killed along with his siines and basilisks, after which I think that we will head for Nashkel and the mines. We were attacked by some adventurers near Mutamin all of whom were killed.

Post edited by Wise_Grimwald on
    Mantis37StummvonBordwehrJuliusBorisov
  • Mantis37Mantis37 Member Posts: 623
    Tis' the season for daughters to be ill! Unlucky, what killed you?

StummvonBordwehrArctodusJuliusBorisovlolien
  • RelSundanRelSundan Member Posts: 916
    @Grond0

Intending to do a co-op run on BG2:EE with SCS, is there any other component than just SCS you need to make it work? And I assume you must have the exact same components installed to get it to work?

Sorry for the Off-topic question.