Comments

• ussnorwayussnorway Member Posts: 341

At least Corwin survived. :)

I somewhat doubt that

good try Gate70
    Wise_GrimwaldJuliusBorisov
  • Corey_RussellCorey_Russell Member Posts: 996
    edited September 2017
    Tough breaks there USSNorway, Grond0, Gate70 and Wise_Grimwald. Krumm does hit pretty hard, he's taken out my fighter/thieves before. And as for Brage's relative, I rarely take her on, as it is too risky unless you are immune to rigid thinking or are a party.
    Post edited by Corey_Russell on
    Wise_GrimwaldussnorwayJuliusBorisov
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    @Serg_BlackStrider: Marvelous! Is there a quick way to search through the thread? I was hoping to take a look at Saros' Improved Anvil run.
    JuliusBorisov
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    @Serg_BlackStrider: Thanks for that. :)
    semiticgoddessSerg_BlackStriderAlesia_BHJuliusBorisov
  • Serg_BlackStriderSerg_BlackStrider Member Posts: 210
    edited September 2017

@Serg_BlackStrider: Marvelous! Is there a quick way to search through the thread? I was hoping to take a look at Saros' Improved Anvil run.

Google search should work but it might take some time for it to make an index. My friend had made an embedded custom google search in *light* version but he still need to do that in *full* version and it also need to be indexed. Saros' runs though were on the older forums so there are no links to them in this archive (and they aren't even present there)...
  • Alesia_BHAlesia_BH Member Posts: 759

I was hoping to take a look at Saros' Improved Anvil run.

Saros's runs were on the old-old Bioware forums They are lost forever, sadly, along with the original Ascension Solo Challenge and many, many great runs.

:'(

Best,

A.

Serg_BlackStriderWise_GrimwaldJuliusBorisov
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    @Serg_BlackStrider: You mean they're not present at all? The only mentions of Saros in the archived thread, judging from a google search, aren't his IA runs.
    There's at least one run there, but don't think it was a success and it was an IA run (in Serg's archived thread) of Saros'
    Alesia_BH
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    edited September 2017
    I have decided to run Ragnor again, but this time on Core Rules. I'm obviously not quite good enough to play on hard yet with this combination of mods, being relatively new to SCS. :(
    JuliusBorisov
    No worries @Wise_Grimwald - I only win SCS fights when I can buff before-hand. But when I get ambushed and no time to buff, my party gets mauled. So went back to sans SCS. Doing the entire trilogy even on Core is still plenty hard, seeing how I usually fail.
    @Gate70. Condolences on the loss of Blaggerd

@USSNorway. Looking forward to seeing your team recover!

@Wise_Grimwald . Sorry for your loss. The Sword Coast is deadly these days, it seems

Best,

A.
    Grond0Serg_BlackStriderWise_GrimwaldJuliusBorisov
    edited September 2017
    Ygramul said:

(The full Hall of Fame actually made it exceed the post length limit, so I put instead a link to your post.)

@Ygramul. If the problem is post length, why don't we try this. We can devote the first post in the thread to the rules and entry procedures. We can then use the second post (currently on Khael the Defiant) to host the Bioware and Beamdog hero halls .

(Khael's intro can be moved to the third post, currently on Neera's sex change. The Neera's sex change comment can become a PS to Khael's intro- we needn't lose any content at all.)

Best,

A.

Wise_GrimwaldArctodusJuliusBorisov
  • YgramulYgramul Member Posts: 1,059
    Alesia_BH said:

Ygramul said:

(The full Hall of Fame actually made it exceed the post length limit, so I put instead a link to your post.)

@Ygramul. If the problem is post length, why don't we try this. We can devote the first post in the thread to the rules and entry procedures. We can then use the second post (currently on Khael the Defiant) to host the Bioware and Beamdog hero halls .
    Hiya @Alesia_BH

I thought of that actually, but it is fundamentally a temporary reprieve and I don't want to distribute the original post to multiple ones. I may consider it again in the future, but I think the current solution is stable: the list is just one click away after all.
    Wise_Grimwald
    edited September 2017
    Ygramul said:

I thought of that actually, but it is fundamentally a temporary reprieve and I don't want to distribute the original post to multiple ones. I may consider it again in the future, but I think the current solution is stable: the list is just one click away after all.

The original post would remain intact. We'd just be moving the more recently added hall content to the house next door.

If space becomes an issue later, I'm sure we can address that.

I do think it would be tidier if we could have the two halls together, side by side, in spoiler tags, on the front page, just after the entry procedures and rules.

In the end, though, it's your call. I'm perfectly content to go with whatever option you prefer. :)

Thanks again for everything, Ygramul!

Best,

A.
    Wise_Grimwald
  • YgramulYgramul Member Posts: 1,059
    Alesia_BH said:

Ygramul said:

The original post would remain intact. We'd just be moving the more recently added hall content to the house next door.

If space becomes an issue later, I'm sure we can address that.

I do think it would be tidier if we could have the two halls together, side by side, in spoiler tags, on the front page, just after the entry procedures and rules.

In the end, though, it's your call. I'm perfectly content to go with whatever option you prefer. :)

Thanks again for everything, Ygramul!

Best,

A.
    Thanks for the feedback on this. I may want to do something like this sometime down the road. Today, of all times, is a bit unwieldy for me to ponder on major edits and changes.
    Wise_Grimwald
    Got it! Once again, thanks for everything!

Best,

A.