Skip to content

"Maybe this time" [NO-RELOAD THREAD]: "The Tale of TEN THOUSAND Trials"

Comments

• BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    @Gotural The only thing better than killing a dragon is having one run away from you like a scared rabbit.
    semiticgoddessGoturalJuliusBorisovlolien
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    Fantastic work, @Gotural! I envy your mage... my party is ages away from getting any mage HLAs.

Have you considered bringing in a new character to take Viconia's place? Haer'dalis isn't evil but he would make a great song buff once he hits epic levels.
    GoturalJuliusBorisovlolien
  • GoturalGotural Member Posts: 1,229
    @semiticgod Thank you! I really like the added spell slots and Dragon's Breath which bypasses MR.
    It's sad that Yoren was chunked twice in your run, it will delay your progression significantly.

I thought about Haer'dalis, unfortunately I'm playing with Rogue Rebalancing and its Bards HLA revision, which removes the Epic Bard Song for Blades. So I'm going to try to finish the game with 5 party members!
    semiticgoddessJuliusBorisovlolien
  • CaeriaCaeria Member Posts: 201
    @semiticgod I love that encounter in the bridge district, though it's more fun if you do it early on in my opinion, heh. I like things challenging.

I've actually only fought Adalon once and it was years and years ago so the only thing I remember is that it's very difficult...kudos to you for getting out unscathed!
    semiticgoddessMusignyJuliusBorisovlolien
    @semiticgod Ahhh, good luck in hell!!
    Musignylolien
    @semiticgod Yay, congratulations! I knew you could do it! :smile:
    semiticgoddessMusignyJuliusBorisovlolien
  • MusignyMusigny Member Posts: 1,027
    edited December 2015

... when chunking wasn't supposed to be possible...

I don't think there is a mod granting a 100% guarantee against chunking. What do you use ? the Stratagems component ?
    Caeria
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    @Musigny: In EEKeeper, all my characters have an effect that supposedly prevents permanent death. I don't know what it specifically does, but it sounds like it would stop large amounts of damage from chunking characters.

I don't think SCS has any impact on chunking deaths from Fallen Planetar strikes. I wish their vorpal strikes would just kill their target instead of chunking them.
    lolien