Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Special Class & Race specific banter/dialogue guide [CONTAINS SPOILERS].

13»

Comments

• SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,388

With Jermsy I got something along the lines of ''well you'd better come with me'' or ''if your parents were of pure heart they are in a better place. Come with me and i'll take you to Kuldahar.''

I remember getting that too when playing as a paladin.

Perhaps some clerics also get it depending on their alignment and/or deity?

• rede9rede9 Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 1,768
    Any new about Shaman banters among patch 2.5?

• FylFyl Member Posts: 62
    edited August 4

Also, as an Elf talking to Yxunomei:

Yxunomei at some point boasts about how mortals cannot comprehend how old she is.
    An Elf can respond that she is wrong, and elvenkind can live for hundreds of years.
    Yxunomei acts unimpressed: "Hundreds of years? Oh my."
    Then, the dialogue proceeds normally again.

Yxunomei, awesomest lady boss ever

With Jermsy I got something along the lines of ''well you'd better come with me'' or ''if your parents were of pure heart they are in a better place. Come with me and i'll take you to Kuldahar.''

I remember getting that too when playing as a paladin.

Perhaps some clerics also get it depending on their alignment and/or deity?
    I had good clerics but no paladins and got it

Do these things depend on who is in the top slot, who actually initiates dialogue, or just presence in party is enough??

• IamdorfIamdorf Member Posts: 27

Do these things depend on who is in the top slot, who actually initiates dialogue, or just presence in party is enough??

I always send in one person to talk to her, otherwise the default is your first character.

13»