Skip to content

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
edited October 2022 in Off-Topic
The user and all related content has been deleted.
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137
    @Sylvus_Moonbow: Just so I can fully appreciate how gross that was, what kind of cereal? I'm trying to decide what would be the worst. Fruity Pebbles and Count Chocula both seem like strong contenders.
  • Sylvus_MoonbowSylvus_Moonbow Member Posts: 1,085
    joluv said:

@Sylvus_Moonbow: Just so I can fully appreciate how gross that was, what kind of cereal? I'm trying to decide what would be the worst. Fruity Pebbles and Count Chocula both seem like strong contenders.

Honeycombs! O_O lol
    edited November 2015

Honeycombs! O_O lol

Truly an unholy alliance.
  • YupImMadBroYupImMadBro Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 347

joluv said:

Honeycombs! O_O lol
    I did Lucky Charms and Mountain Dew once. It was good for about 90 seconds before the marshmallows dissolved.
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    Actually, this was last week:

I added milk to my instant coffee, except that i didn't add any actual coffee and was stuck with warm water mixed with milk on my way out the door. Dunkin Donuts was my hero, but I am no longer using instant coffee again.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited November 2015
    I misplaced a textbook today and spent several hours looking for it. I'd hardly even call it a textbook to be honest, its so small and thin that honestly it really is more of a booklet (it uses 8.5x8.5 paper, is paperback, and is only like 46 pages long (with references).
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • bob_vengbob_veng Member Posts: 2,308
    i do, but i'd rather not, sorry :blush:
  • TheElfTheElf Member Posts: 798
    I used OJ in my cereal once, it was actually really good, but it all stuck together and I needed to throw half of it out.

Also, this one's really weird, but when I was a little kid, early in the morning I would routinely get ready to pee in a trash can, then just before I did I'd always suddenly realize it wasn't a toilet and I'd zip up and hurry to the bathroom...
  • SmilingSwordSmilingSword Member Posts: 827

So I was going to read this manga online, and it said it wasn't for the faint of heart.

I clicked on it anyway.

What was it?
    That sounds like a very clever thing you did. Now I want to start a band with a bunch of neat-freaks.
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    I always put my cell somewhere it doesn't belong while trying to wake up. Sometimes it's in the fridge, sometimes in the bathroom cabinet. And then I never manage to get out the door in time
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    @SmilingSword: Not going to say. I don't want anyone else to see it, ever. I wouldn't wish that on them--and this coming from a guy who has been able to stomach some very extreme content. It's a secret I plan on taking to my grave.