Skip to content

[MOD] Dragonspear UI++ (v2.42)

Comments

• PeccaPecca Member Posts: 2,175
    replaced how? don't they have different names?
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    edited May 2016
    Indeed. The Italian .LUA file is L_it_IT.
    I deleted the L_en_US.LUA file and put the Italian one.
    And what happens when both files are in the override?
    jackjack
  • anathema83anathema83 Member Posts: 47
    where can I find this lua file? I mean L_pl_PL?
    @anathema83: you must export it from Near Infinity in the section "LUA".
  • anathema83anathema83 Member Posts: 47
    ok. thanks. I will try removing and exporting
  • AssarCZEAssarCZE Member Posts: 25
    Just a quick observation (maybe not important right now) - After patch 2.2 the Proficiencies section on the Record screen does not show the spend points.
    @AssarCZE: Current version of the mod has some incompatibilities with patch 2.2. I'm working on an update.
    JuliusBorisovValamirCleaverjackjack
    edited May 2016
    @Pecca: Oh OK, looking forward to it. Just one question: is there a way to make the active card (Overview, Class Details, etc.) more visible? - You know change the background of the button or something like that to see which card you actually looking at.
    @Pecca: Well then, there is nothing to add :smile:
  • smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963
    Look forward to the next update
    mf2112jackjack
    @Pecca After the latest patch, I'm not seeing anything under proficiency on the character screen.

• Dameon2Dameon2 Member Posts: 46
    any new update on the new update :P. sorry, not trying to be annoying, I hate playing the game without your mod tho :P. Ive even tweaked it to fit my old UI setup. Excited to be able to see my proficiency again, and the new updates graphical options and such that are missing.
    smeagolheart
    New 2.0 update is practically finished, it's currently being tested. Almost all game screens have been tweaked, most notable new tweaks are the main menu and journal or Mr2150's portrait picker. Installation will be handled by WeiDU.
    AedanjackjackValamirCleaverJuliusBorisov
  • DaTrollDaTroll Member Posts: 4
    Sweet! Looking forward to test the new release 2.0. Any plans when it will be available to us aproximately?
    Pecca said:

New 2.0 update is practically finished, it's currently being tested. Almost all game screens have been tweaked, most notable new tweaks are the main menu and journal or Mr2150's portrait picker. Installation will be handled by WeiDU.

sounds great, just wondering tho, if install is handled by WeiDU, I will still be able to go in after and edit UI.MENU like normal? I set up my UI a lot differently with all the buttons and portraits along the bottom of the screen, and the combat/chat log along the right hand side with portraits on the left and buttons in the middle above the action bar. then I edit everything elses offsets accordingly to appear about my button bar instead of over top of it
    @Dameon2: During installation, mod's UI.menu will override existing UI.menu. After that you can edit it usually, but when you decide to uninstall the mod, you need to backup the file because it will be deleted.

Mod will be released aproximately very soon. :)
    Mr2150AedanJuliusBorisov
    edited May 2016
    @Pecca
    Mr2150's portrait picker, which is very cool, requires you to have an extra lua file pre-filled with portrait names, while BillyYank's multiportrait mod does not.

Wouldn't it be better to install with this the more universal one? Or does your weidu pre-generate the additional lua possibly or something? How are you accounting for this?

Post edited by smeagolheart on
    Pecca said:

@Dameon2: During installation, mod's UI.menu will override existing UI.menu. After that you can edit it usually, but when you decide to uninstall the mod, you need to backup the file because it will be deleted.

Mod will be released aproximately very soon. :)

awesome thanks a bunch Pecca.
    hope to see a BG2 version of this sometime soon :P.
    Take your time, cant wait for it!
    jackjack
    There will be a worldmap tweak in the update, but I'm not completely satisfied with it, so I'll try to further improve it in the future. If we could get the good old world map back, that'd be nice.
    JuliusBorisov
    The suspense is killing me :persevere:
    Mr2150
    Almost there.
    Mr2150jackjack
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    Impressive! Well done, Pecca!
    Mr2150mf2112JuliusBorisov
    beautiful!
    AedanJuliusBorisov
    any chance of porting this to BG2EE?

All the subscreens the same just a different opening screen for BG2?