Skip to content

[MOD] Dragonspear UI++ (v2.42)

Comments

• ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    Hello,
    Do you have an eta for EET release?
  • Chevalier_NoirChevalier_Noir Member Posts: 11
    Hi,
    About spell book, I also noticed the animation for unmemorized spell is not aligned with the spell icon ...

b1q3b551tizt.png

And there is no animation for unmemorized spell for Priest scroll

Thank you again for your support of this mod :)
  • leeuxleeux Member Posts: 115
    edited June 2019
    I'm having issues with the portrait picker... no matter how I name my files what I do, the Update Portraits component doens't seem to pick it.

I have a file called F#LEHNL.bmp in my <Documents>\Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition\portraits which is otherwise empty of other files (just that one) and when I run the update portraits function the only thing I get in the M_BG.lua is an empty declaration:
    BGImages = {
    }

What else do I need to do to have my portraits show in-game?

EDIT: I got it to work... I had to uninstall the 'Update Portraits' component, then delete the M_BG.lua from the override directory and then, when I reinstalled it again, for some reason now it picked up the files on the portrait folder... who knows :confounded:

EDIT2: It's seems its repeatable... if I reinstall the Update portraits component while the M_BG.lua file is present in the override directory, it just spits an empty file, losing the previous contents. I have to delete it first and then when I run it, it generates the file correctly with the updated content on the portraits/ directory.
  • leeuxleeux Member Posts: 115
    edited June 2019
    Sorry for the second post, but this is another different issue I found.

There's a bug in the inventory window, if you switch characters with the hotkeys the selected character 'inventory' kind of desyncs and you can't move items from one character to another and it seems that everything gets kind of laggy until it breaks... solution is to close the inventory window and reopen it.

Not sure if this has been reported before or not.

Trying to illustrate what I mean with some pictures (sorry, tried to make the pics as smaller as possible):

1. Initial state
    6kEtcEH.png

2. Selected Imoen using hotkey:
    RVwhv43.png

3 What should have happened, or, after using mouse click on Imoen:
    rIMP0WN.png

If you try to drag and drop items to a character that's in the state 2) it doesn't accept them.

If you select characters using the mouse all works correctly.

EDIT: I recorded a small video of the behaviour, if it'd be useful I can upload it and share it here... maybe it's not needed though.
    Flashburn
  • GrimmTsungGrimmTsung Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2019
    Hello! With the news of Baldur's Gate 3 announced, I decided to come back and replay the older games for nostalgia. I first saw this mod at the end of 2018 and was impressed right off the bat with the look and feel and how everything felt crisp and sharp. But sadly, it was at a time where 2.5 borked everything so I decided to old off and wait. Now that there have been updates, I've decided to download it and finally try it out.

I lack the words to describe how awesome and clean the UI is. But there is one little minor issue I seem to have. I've read back on a few posts and noticed other people having this problem. But when using the quick loot, either the expert or advanced versions, magical items on the ground do not show up as their normal blue shaded unidentified color. I've added a screenshot below right after Gorion's Death to illustrate the issue/

qx9j1bdz2r8t.jpg

Poor Gorion's Belt should be highlighted blue in the screenshot above. I was wondering if there is any way to fix this problem, or if the next update will look into fixing this. I appreciate your hard work and dedication to make this one of the best UI mods around and hope to hear from you soon!
  • razaraza Member Posts: 24
    Hello. Is it possible to extend the number of known spells per page (level)? Looks like there's a way to learn more than 24 spells on level 3 in BG1. And when this happens the last spell becomes not visible. I can provide screens if this needed.
  • ulatalibulatalib Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2019
    Hello
    First, The UI is so nice and neat, so thank u for it
    Second, there is a weird bug or something strange. I don't know the reason for it

The World Messages box down in the screen don't show any messages, no previous dialogue, no combat log, no paused or unpaused messages, no my MC or Companion talks, it's completely Blank
    No matter what I do, It stays blank

EDIT: NO Need to answer, I already figured it out
    Post edited by ulatalib on
    @GrimmTsung

To fix it, you can edit the file UI.Menu in the override folder
    Replace each time
    mosaic "RGQSLOT"
    by
    bam STONSLOT

The result will be :xjab4jt4s8gg.bmp

@raza
    Would it be possible to have aprint screen ? I could quickly fix it
    Ludwig_IIPeLLeT_RSDAscalyonEtamin
    @Chevalier_Noir That did not seem to work for me at all. I am to replace all mosaic "RGQSLOT" with bam STONSLOT correct?
    Yes, the section ...
    button
    {
    area 5 0 52 52
    mosaic "RGQSLOT"
    enabled "QLfilter(rowNumber) and QuicklootMode == UIStrings.UI_Advanced"
    frame lua "loot.groundItems[rowNumber].item"
    icon lua "loot.groundItems[rowNumber].item"
    tint lua "loot.groundItems[rowNumber].item"
    usages lua "loot.groundItems[rowNumber].item" --how many selected
    count lua "loot.groundItems[rowNumber].item" --How many to a stack
    align center center
    }
    becomes
    button
    {
    area 5 0 52 52
    bam STONSLOT
    enabled "QLfilter(rowNumber) and QuicklootMode == UIStrings.UI_Advanced"
    frame lua "loot.groundItems[rowNumber].item"
    icon lua "loot.groundItems[rowNumber].item"
    tint lua "loot.groundItems[rowNumber].item"
    usages lua "loot.groundItems[rowNumber].item" --how many selected
    count lua "loot.groundItems[rowNumber].item" --How many to a stack
    align center center
    }

and the whole section

button
    {
    name "quicklootSlot0" enabled "QuicklootMode == UIStrings.UI_Expert and getSlotContainerId(0)" area 76 5 0 0 mosaic RGQSLOT tooltip lua "getGroundItemProperty(0,'name')" tint lua "getGroundItemProperty(0,'tint')"
    icon lua "getGroundItemProperty(0,'icon')" count lua "getGroundItemProperty(0,'count')" usages lua "getGroundItemProperty(0,'usages')"
    action "groundItemClick2(0)" actionEnter "mouseOverQuicklootContainer = getSlotContainerId(0,'containerId')" actionExit "mouseOverQuicklootContainer = nil"
    }
    button
    {
    name "quicklootSlot1" enabled "QuicklootMode == UIStrings.UI_Expert and getSlotContainerId(1)" area 130 5 0 0 mosaic RGQSLOT tooltip lua "getGroundItemProperty(1,'name')" tint lua "getGroundItemProperty(1,'tint')"
    icon lua "getGroundItemProperty(1,'icon')" count lua "getGroundItemProperty(1,'count')" usages lua "getGroundItemProperty(1,'usages')"
    action "groundItemClick2(1)" actionEnter "mouseOverQuicklootContainer = getSlotContainerId(1,'containerId')" actionExit "mouseOverQuicklootContainer = nil"
    }

[...]

button
    {
    name "quicklootSlot58" enabled "QuicklootMode == UIStrings.UI_Expert and getSlotContainerId(58)" area 292 491 0 0 mosaic RGQSLOT tooltip lua "getGroundItemProperty(58,'name')" tint lua "getGroundItemProperty(58,'tint')"
    icon lua "getGroundItemProperty(58,'icon')" count lua "getGroundItemProperty(58,'count')" usages lua "getGroundItemProperty(58,'usages')"
    action "groundItemClick2(58)" actionEnter "mouseOverQuicklootContainer = getSlotContainerId(58,'containerId')" actionExit "mouseOverQuicklootContainer = nil"
    }
    button
    {
    name "quicklootSlot59" enabled "QuicklootMode == UIStrings.UI_Expert and getSlotContainerId(59)" area 346 491 0 0 mosaic RGQSLOT tooltip lua "getGroundItemProperty(59,'name')" tint lua "getGroundItemProperty(59,'tint')"
    icon lua "getGroundItemProperty(59,'icon')" count lua "getGroundItemProperty(59,'count')" usages lua "getGroundItemProperty(59,'usages')"
    action "groundItemClick2(59)" actionEnter "mouseOverQuicklootContainer = getSlotContainerId(59,'containerId')" actionExit "mouseOverQuicklootContainer = nil"
    }

becomes ...
    button
    {
    name "quicklootSlot0" enabled "QuicklootMode == UIStrings.UI_Expert and getSlotContainerId(0)" area 76 5 0 0 bam STONSLOT tooltip lua "getGroundItemProperty(0,'name')" tint lua "getGroundItemProperty(0,'tint')"
    icon lua "getGroundItemProperty(0,'icon')" count lua "getGroundItemProperty(0,'count')" usages lua "getGroundItemProperty(0,'usages')"
    action "groundItemClick2(0)" actionEnter "mouseOverQuicklootContainer = getSlotContainerId(0,'containerId')" actionExit "mouseOverQuicklootContainer = nil"
    }
    button
    {
    name "quicklootSlot1" enabled "QuicklootMode == UIStrings.UI_Expert and getSlotContainerId(1)" area 130 5 0 0 bam STONSLOT tooltip lua "getGroundItemProperty(1,'name')" tint lua "getGroundItemProperty(1,'tint')"
    icon lua "getGroundItemProperty(1,'icon')" count lua "getGroundItemProperty(1,'count')" usages lua "getGroundItemProperty(1,'usages')"
    action "groundItemClick2(1)" actionEnter "mouseOverQuicklootContainer = getSlotContainerId(1,'containerId')" actionExit "mouseOverQuicklootContainer = nil"
    }

[...]

button
    {
    name "quicklootSlot58" enabled "QuicklootMode == UIStrings.UI_Expert and getSlotContainerId(58)" area 292 491 0 0 bam STONSLOT tooltip lua "getGroundItemProperty(58,'name')" tint lua "getGroundItemProperty(58,'tint')"
    icon lua "getGroundItemProperty(58,'icon')" count lua "getGroundItemProperty(58,'count')" usages lua "getGroundItemProperty(58,'usages')"
    action "groundItemClick2(58)" actionEnter "mouseOverQuicklootContainer = getSlotContainerId(58,'containerId')" actionExit "mouseOverQuicklootContainer = nil"
    }
    button
    {
    name "quicklootSlot59" enabled "QuicklootMode == UIStrings.UI_Expert and getSlotContainerId(59)" area 346 491 0 0 bam STONSLOT tooltip lua "getGroundItemProperty(59,'name')" tint lua "getGroundItemProperty(59,'tint')"
    icon lua "getGroundItemProperty(59,'icon')" count lua "getGroundItemProperty(59,'count')" usages lua "getGroundItemProperty(59,'usages')"
    action "groundItemClick2(59)" actionEnter "mouseOverQuicklootContainer = getSlotContainerId(59,'containerId')" actionExit "mouseOverQuicklootContainer = nil"
    }

GrimmTsungleeuxLudwig_IIPeLLeT_RSD
    @Chevalier_Noir I was being a dummy and had "RGQSLOT" with the quotes on for everything and it was only picking up 1 instance of that in the UI file. Everything is fixed now and is working wonderfully. Thank you for this!
    @Chevalier_Noir

This is wild mage spellbook, 3 level spells

x7j0zf88tcow.jpg

And after learning Wraith Form Clairvoyance become hidden.

olw8z896gkga.jpg
    The correction I proposed is quite simple I extended the spell book up to 26 spells but I am not able to test it.

So try this fix and let me know if it solves the issue

in the UI.MENU file, find out this section :
    label { area 134 225 36 36 bam lua "bookSpells[1].icon" align center center }
    label { area 396 225 36 36 bam lua "bookSpells[2].icon" align center center }

up to this section :
    list { column { width 100 label { area 0 0 -1 -1 bam "RGKNSLOT" align left center enabled "bookSpells[24].icon ~= null" } label { area 5 0 -1 -1 text lua "Infinity_FetchString( bookSpells[24].name)" pad 37 0 0 0 text style "normal_parchment" text align left center } }
    area 396 643 260 36 name "bookSpellSlot24" rowwidth 260 table "bookSpells" align center center hideHighlight
    action "
    if bookMode == 0 then if #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then createMageMemorizationSparkle(1, 0, 40, 40, 'bookSpellSlot24', -1) Infinity_PlaySound('GAM_24') end mageScreen:MemorizeSpell( bookSpells[24].level, bookSpells[24].index ) helpString = bookSpells[24].description
    elseif bookMode == 1 and #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then mageScreen:SequenceSpell( bookSpells[24].resref, bookSpells[24].masterResref ) helpString = bookSpells[24].description end "
    actionEnter "helpTextString = bookSpells[24].name" actionExit "helpTextString = ''" actionAlt "spellDescString = bookSpells[24].description spellDescIndex = 24" }

and replace it by :
    label { area 134 212 36 36 bam lua "bookSpells[1].icon" align center center }
    label { area 396 212 36 36 bam lua "bookSpells[2].icon" align center center }
    label { area 134 249 36 36 bam lua "bookSpells[3].icon" align center center }
    label { area 396 249 36 36 bam lua "bookSpells[4].icon" align center center }
    label { area 134 286 36 36 bam lua "bookSpells[5].icon" align center center }
    label { area 396 286 36 36 bam lua "bookSpells[6].icon" align center center }
    label { area 134 323 36 36 bam lua "bookSpells[7].icon" align center center }
    label { area 396 323 36 36 bam lua "bookSpells[8].icon" align center center }
    label { area 134 360 36 36 bam lua "bookSpells[9].icon" align center center }
    label { area 396 360 36 36 bam lua "bookSpells[10].icon" align center center }
    label { area 134 397 36 36 bam lua "bookSpells[11].icon" align center center }
    label { area 396 397 36 36 bam lua "bookSpells[12].icon" align center center }
    label { area 134 434 36 36 bam lua "bookSpells[13].icon" align center center }
    label { area 396 434 36 36 bam lua "bookSpells[14].icon" align center center }
    label { area 134 471 36 36 bam lua "bookSpells[15].icon" align center center }
    label { area 396 471 36 36 bam lua "bookSpells[16].icon" align center center }
    label { area 134 508 36 36 bam lua "bookSpells[17].icon" align center center }
    label { area 396 508 36 36 bam lua "bookSpells[18].icon" align center center }
    label { area 134 545 36 36 bam lua "bookSpells[19].icon" align center center }
    label { area 396 545 36 36 bam lua "bookSpells[20].icon" align center center }
    label { area 134 582 36 36 bam lua "bookSpells[21].icon" align center center }
    label { area 396 582 36 36 bam lua "bookSpells[22].icon" align center center }
    label { area 134 619 36 36 bam lua "bookSpells[23].icon" align center center }
    label { area 396 619 36 36 bam lua "bookSpells[24].icon" align center center }
    label { area 134 656 36 36 bam lua "bookSpells[25].icon" align center center }
    label { area 396 656 36 36 bam lua "bookSpells[26].icon" align center center }

list { column { width 100 label { area 0 0 -1 -1 bam "RGKNSLOT" align left center enabled "bookSpells[1].icon ~= null" } label { area 5 0 -1 -1 text lua "Infinity_FetchString( bookSpells[1].name)" pad 37 0 0 0 text style "normal_parchment" text align left center } }
    area 134 212 260 36 name "bookSpellSlot1" rowwidth 260 table "bookSpells" align center center hideHighlight
    action "
    if bookMode == 0 then if #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then createMageMemorizationSparkle(0, 0, 40, 40, 'bookSpellSlot1', -1) Infinity_PlaySound('GAM_24') end mageScreen:MemorizeSpell( bookSpells[1].level, bookSpells[1].index ) helpString = bookSpells[1].description
    elseif bookMode == 1 and #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then mageScreen:SequenceSpell( bookSpells[1].resref, bookSpells[1].masterResref ) helpString = bookSpells[1].description end "
    actionEnter "helpTextString = bookSpells[1].name" actionExit "helpTextString = ''" actionAlt "spellDescString = bookSpells[1].description spellDescIndex = 1" }

list { column { width 100 label { area 0 0 -1 -1 bam "RGKNSLOT" align left center enabled "bookSpells[2].icon ~= null" } label { area 5 0 -1 -1 text lua "Infinity_FetchString( bookSpells[2].name)" pad 37 0 0 0 text style "normal_parchment" text align left center } }
    area 396 212 260 36 name "bookSpellSlot2" rowwidth 260 table "bookSpells" align center center hideHighlight
    action "
    if bookMode == 0 then if #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then createMageMemorizationSparkle(0, 0, 40, 40, 'bookSpellSlot2', -1) Infinity_PlaySound('GAM_24') end mageScreen:MemorizeSpell( bookSpells[2].level, bookSpells[2].index ) helpString = bookSpells[2].description
    elseif bookMode == 1 and #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then mageScreen:SequenceSpell( bookSpells[2].resref, bookSpells[2].masterResref ) helpString = bookSpells[2].description end "
    actionEnter "helpTextString = bookSpells[2].name" actionExit "helpTextString = ''" actionAlt "spellDescString = bookSpells[2].description spellDescIndex = 2" }

list { column { width 100 label { area 0 0 -1 -1 bam "RGKNSLOT" align left center enabled "bookSpells[3].icon ~= null" } label { area 5 0 -1 -1 text lua "Infinity_FetchString( bookSpells[3].name)" pad 37 0 0 0 text style "normal_parchment" text align left center } }
    area 134 249 260 36 name "bookSpellSlot3" rowwidth 260 table "bookSpells" align center center hideHighlight
    action "
    if bookMode == 0 then if #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then createMageMemorizationSparkle(0, 0, 40, 40, 'bookSpellSlot3', -1) Infinity_PlaySound('GAM_24') end mageScreen:MemorizeSpell( bookSpells[3].level, bookSpells[3].index ) helpString = bookSpells[3].description
    elseif bookMode == 1 and #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then mageScreen:SequenceSpell( bookSpells[3].resref, bookSpells[3].masterResref ) helpString = bookSpells[3].description end "
    actionEnter "helpTextString = bookSpells[3].name" actionExit "helpTextString = ''" actionAlt "spellDescString = bookSpells[3].description spellDescIndex = 3" }

list { column { width 100 label { area 0 0 -1 -1 bam "RGKNSLOT" align left center enabled "bookSpells[4].icon ~= null" } label { area 5 0 -1 -1 text lua "Infinity_FetchString( bookSpells[4].name)" pad 37 0 0 0 text style "normal_parchment" text align left center } }
    area 396 249 260 36 name "bookSpellSlot4" rowwidth 260 table "bookSpells" align center center hideHighlight
    action "
    if bookMode == 0 then if #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then createMageMemorizationSparkle(0, 0, 40, 40, 'bookSpellSlot4', -1) Infinity_PlaySound('GAM_24') end mageScreen:MemorizeSpell( bookSpells[4].level, bookSpells[4].index ) helpString = bookSpells[4].description
    elseif bookMode == 1 and #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then mageScreen:SequenceSpell( bookSpells[4].resref, bookSpells[4].masterResref ) helpString = bookSpells[4].description end "
    actionEnter "helpTextString = bookSpells[4].name" actionExit "helpTextString = ''" actionAlt "spellDescString = bookSpells[4].description spellDescIndex = 4" }

list { column { width 100 label { area 0 0 -1 -1 bam "RGKNSLOT" align left center enabled "bookSpells[5].icon ~= null" } label { area 5 0 -1 -1 text lua "Infinity_FetchString( bookSpells[5].name)" pad 37 0 0 0 text style "normal_parchment" text align left center } }
    area 134 286 260 36 name "bookSpellSlot5" rowwidth 260 table "bookSpells" align center center hideHighlight
    action "
    if bookMode == 0 then if #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then createMageMemorizationSparkle(0, 0, 40, 40, 'bookSpellSlot5', -1) Infinity_PlaySound('GAM_24') end mageScreen:MemorizeSpell( bookSpells[5].level, bookSpells[5].index ) helpString = bookSpells[5].description
    elseif bookMode == 1 and #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then mageScreen:SequenceSpell( bookSpells[5].resref, bookSpells[5].masterResref ) helpString = bookSpells[5].description end "
    actionEnter "helpTextString = bookSpells[5].name" actionExit "helpTextString = ''" actionAlt "spellDescString = bookSpells[5].description spellDescIndex = 5" }

list { column { width 100 label { area 0 0 -1 -1 bam "RGKNSLOT" align left center enabled "bookSpells[6].icon ~= null" } label { area 5 0 -1 -1 text lua "Infinity_FetchString( bookSpells[6].name)" pad 37 0 0 0 text style "normal_parchment" text align left center } }
    area 396 286 260 36 name "bookSpellSlot6" rowwidth 260 table "bookSpells" align center center hideHighlight
    action "
    if bookMode == 0 then if #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then createMageMemorizationSparkle(0, 0, 40, 40, 'bookSpellSlot6', -1) Infinity_PlaySound('GAM_24') end mageScreen:MemorizeSpell( bookSpells[6].level, bookSpells[6].index ) helpString = bookSpells[6].description
    elseif bookMode == 1 and #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then mageScreen:SequenceSpell( bookSpells[6].resref, bookSpells[6].masterResref ) helpString = bookSpells[6].description end "
    actionEnter "helpTextString = bookSpells[6].name" actionExit "helpTextString = ''" actionAlt "spellDescString = bookSpells[6].description spellDescIndex = 6" }

list { column { width 100 label { area 0 0 -1 -1 bam "RGKNSLOT" align left center enabled "bookSpells[7].icon ~= null" } label { area 5 0 -1 -1 text lua "Infinity_FetchString( bookSpells[7].name)" pad 37 0 0 0 text style "normal_parchment" text align left center } }
    area 134 323 260 36 name "bookSpellSlot7" rowwidth 260 table "bookSpells" align center center hideHighlight
    action "
    if bookMode == 0 then if #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then createMageMemorizationSparkle(0, 0, 40, 40, 'bookSpellSlot7', -1) Infinity_PlaySound('GAM_24') end mageScreen:MemorizeSpell( bookSpells[7].level, bookSpells[7].index ) helpString = bookSpells[7].description
    elseif bookMode == 1 and #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then mageScreen:SequenceSpell( bookSpells[7].resref, bookSpells[7].masterResref ) helpString = bookSpells[7].description end "
    actionEnter "helpTextString = bookSpells[7].name" actionExit "helpTextString = ''" actionAlt "spellDescString = bookSpells[7].description spellDescIndex = 7" }

list { column { width 100 label { area 0 0 -1 -1 bam "RGKNSLOT" align left center enabled "bookSpells[8].icon ~= null" } label { area 5 0 -1 -1 text lua "Infinity_FetchString( bookSpells[8].name)" pad 37 0 0 0 text style "normal_parchment" text align left center } }
    area 396 323 260 36 name "bookSpellSlot8" rowwidth 260 table "bookSpells" align center center hideHighlight
    action "
    if bookMode == 0 then if #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then createMageMemorizationSparkle(0, 0, 40, 40, 'bookSpellSlot8', -1) Infinity_PlaySound('GAM_24') end mageScreen:MemorizeSpell( bookSpells[8].level, bookSpells[8].index ) helpString = bookSpells[8].description
    elseif bookMode == 1 and #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then mageScreen:SequenceSpell( bookSpells[8].resref, bookSpells[8].masterResref ) helpString = bookSpells[8].description end "
    actionEnter "helpTextString = bookSpells[8].name" actionExit "helpTextString = ''" actionAlt "spellDescString = bookSpells[8].description spellDescIndex = 8" }

list { column { width 100 label { area 0 0 -1 -1 bam "RGKNSLOT" align left center enabled "bookSpells[9].icon ~= null" } label { area 5 0 -1 -1 text lua "Infinity_FetchString( bookSpells[9].name)" pad 37 0 0 0 text style "normal_parchment" text align left center } }
    area 134 360 260 36 name "bookSpellSlot9" rowwidth 260 table "bookSpells" align center center hideHighlight
    action "
    if bookMode == 0 then if #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then createMageMemorizationSparkle(0, 0, 40, 40, 'bookSpellSlot9', -1) Infinity_PlaySound('GAM_24') end mageScreen:MemorizeSpell( bookSpells[9].level, bookSpells[9].index ) helpString = bookSpells[9].description
    elseif bookMode == 1 and #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then mageScreen:SequenceSpell( bookSpells[9].resref, bookSpells[9].masterResref ) helpString = bookSpells[9].description end "
    actionEnter "helpTextString = bookSpells[9].name" actionExit "helpTextString = ''" actionAlt "spellDescString = bookSpells[9].description spellDescIndex = 9" }

list { column { width 100 label { area 0 0 -1 -1 bam "RGKNSLOT" align left center enabled "bookSpells[10].icon ~= null" } label { area 5 0 -1 -1 text lua "Infinity_FetchString( bookSpells[10].name)" pad 37 0 0 0 text style "normal_parchment" text align left center } }
    area 396 360 260 36 name "bookSpellSlot10" rowwidth 260 table "bookSpells" align center center hideHighlight
    action "
    if bookMode == 0 then if #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then createMageMemorizationSparkle(0, 0, 40, 40, 'bookSpellSlot10', -1) Infinity_PlaySound('GAM_24') end mageScreen:MemorizeSpell( bookSpells[10].level, bookSpells[10].index ) helpString = bookSpells[10].description
    elseif bookMode == 1 and #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then mageScreen:SequenceSpell( bookSpells[10].resref, bookSpells[10].masterResref ) helpString = bookSpells[10].description end "
    actionEnter "helpTextString = bookSpells[10].name" actionExit "helpTextString = ''" actionAlt "spellDescString = bookSpells[10].description spellDescIndex = 10" }

list { column { width 100 label { area 0 0 -1 -1 bam "RGKNSLOT" align left center enabled "bookSpells[11].icon ~= null" } label { area 5 0 -1 -1 text lua "Infinity_FetchString( bookSpells[11].name)" pad 37 0 0 0 text style "normal_parchment" text align left center } }
    area 134 397 260 36 name "bookSpellSlot11" rowwidth 260 table "bookSpells" align center center hideHighlight
    action "
    if bookMode == 0 then if #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then createMageMemorizationSparkle(0, 0, 40, 40, 'bookSpellSlot11', -1) Infinity_PlaySound('GAM_24') end mageScreen:MemorizeSpell( bookSpells[11].level, bookSpells[11].index ) helpString = bookSpells[11].description
    elseif bookMode == 1 and #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then mageScreen:SequenceSpell( bookSpells[11].resref, bookSpells[11].masterResref ) helpString = bookSpells[11].description end "
    actionEnter "helpTextString = bookSpells[11].name" actionExit "helpTextString = ''" actionAlt "spellDescString = bookSpells[11].description spellDescIndex = 11" }

list { column { width 100 label { area 0 0 -1 -1 bam "RGKNSLOT" align left center enabled "bookSpells[12].icon ~= null" } label { area 5 0 -1 -1 text lua "Infinity_FetchString( bookSpells[12].name)" pad 37 0 0 0 text style "normal_parchment" text align left center } }
    area 396 397 260 36 name "bookSpellSlot12" rowwidth 260 table "bookSpells" align center center hideHighlight
    action "
    if bookMode == 0 then if #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then createMageMemorizationSparkle(0, 0, 40, 40, 'bookSpellSlot12', -1) Infinity_PlaySound('GAM_24') end mageScreen:MemorizeSpell( bookSpells[12].level, bookSpells[12].index ) helpString = bookSpells[12].description
    elseif bookMode == 1 and #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then mageScreen:SequenceSpell( bookSpells[12].resref, bookSpells[12].masterResref ) helpString = bookSpells[12].description end "
    actionEnter "helpTextString = bookSpells[12].name" actionExit "helpTextString = ''" actionAlt "spellDescString = bookSpells[12].description spellDescIndex = 12" }

list { column { width 100 label { area 0 0 -1 -1 bam "RGKNSLOT" align left center enabled "bookSpells[13].icon ~= null" } label { area 5 0 -1 -1 text lua "Infinity_FetchString( bookSpells[13].name)" pad 37 0 0 0 text style "normal_parchment" text align left center } }
    area 134 434 260 36 name "bookSpellSlot13" rowwidth 260 table "bookSpells" align center center hideHighlight
    action "
    if bookMode == 0 then if #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then createMageMemorizationSparkle(0, 0, 40, 40, 'bookSpellSlot13', -1) Infinity_PlaySound('GAM_24') end mageScreen:MemorizeSpell( bookSpells[13].level, bookSpells[13].index ) helpString = bookSpells[13].description
    elseif bookMode == 1 and #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then mageScreen:SequenceSpell( bookSpells[13].resref, bookSpells[13].masterResref ) helpString = bookSpells[13].description end "
    actionEnter "helpTextString = bookSpells[13].name" actionExit "helpTextString = ''" actionAlt "spellDescString = bookSpells[13].description spellDescIndex = 13" }

list { column { width 100 label { area 0 0 -1 -1 bam "RGKNSLOT" align left center enabled "bookSpells[14].icon ~= null" } label { area 5 0 -1 -1 text lua "Infinity_FetchString( bookSpells[14].name)" pad 37 0 0 0 text style "normal_parchment" text align left center } }
    area 396 434 260 36 name "bookSpellSlot14" rowwidth 260 table "bookSpells" align center center hideHighlight
    action "
    if bookMode == 0 then if #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then createMageMemorizationSparkle(0, 0, 40, 40, 'bookSpellSlot14', -1) Infinity_PlaySound('GAM_24') end mageScreen:MemorizeSpell( bookSpells[14].level, bookSpells[14].index ) helpString = bookSpells[14].description
    elseif bookMode == 1 and #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then mageScreen:SequenceSpell( bookSpells[14].resref, bookSpells[14].masterResref ) helpString = bookSpells[14].description end "
    actionEnter "helpTextString = bookSpells[14].name" actionExit "helpTextString = ''" actionAlt "spellDescString = bookSpells[14].description spellDescIndex = 14" }

list { column { width 100 label { area 0 0 -1 -1 bam "RGKNSLOT" align left center enabled "bookSpells[15].icon ~= null" } label { area 5 0 -1 -1 text lua "Infinity_FetchString( bookSpells[15].name)" pad 37 0 0 0 text style "normal_parchment" text align left center } }
    area 134 471 260 36 name "bookSpellSlot15" rowwidth 260 table "bookSpells" align center center hideHighlight
    action "
    if bookMode == 0 then if #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then createMageMemorizationSparkle(0, 0, 40, 40, 'bookSpellSlot15', -1) Infinity_PlaySound('GAM_24') end mageScreen:MemorizeSpell( bookSpells[15].level, bookSpells[15].index ) helpString = bookSpells[15].description
    elseif bookMode == 1 and #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then mageScreen:SequenceSpell( bookSpells[15].resref, bookSpells[15].masterResref ) helpString = bookSpells[15].description end "
    actionEnter "helpTextString = bookSpells[15].name" actionExit "helpTextString = ''" actionAlt "spellDescString = bookSpells[15].description spellDescIndex = 15" }

list { column { width 100 label { area 0 0 -1 -1 bam "RGKNSLOT" align left center enabled "bookSpells[16].icon ~= null" } label { area 5 0 -1 -1 text lua "Infinity_FetchString( bookSpells[16].name)" pad 37 0 0 0 text style "normal_parchment" text align left center } }
    area 396 471 260 36 name "bookSpellSlot16" rowwidth 260 table "bookSpells" align center center hideHighlight
    action "
    if bookMode == 0 then if #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then createMageMemorizationSparkle(0, 0, 40, 40, 'bookSpellSlot16', -1) Infinity_PlaySound('GAM_24') end mageScreen:MemorizeSpell( bookSpells[16].level, bookSpells[16].index ) helpString = bookSpells[16].description
    elseif bookMode == 1 and #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then mageScreen:SequenceSpell( bookSpells[16].resref, bookSpells[16].masterResref ) helpString = bookSpells[16].description end "
    actionEnter "helpTextString = bookSpells[16].name" actionExit "helpTextString = ''" actionAlt "spellDescString = bookSpells[16].description spellDescIndex = 16" }

list { column { width 100 label { area 0 0 -1 -1 bam "RGKNSLOT" align left center enabled "bookSpells[17].icon ~= null" } label { area 5 0 -1 -1 text lua "Infinity_FetchString( bookSpells[17].name)" pad 37 0 0 0 text style "normal_parchment" text align left center } }
    area 134 508 260 36 name "bookSpellSlot17" rowwidth 260 table "bookSpells" align center center hideHighlight
    action "
    if bookMode == 0 then if #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then createMageMemorizationSparkle(0, 0, 40, 40, 'bookSpellSlot17', -1) Infinity_PlaySound('GAM_24') end mageScreen:MemorizeSpell( bookSpells[17].level, bookSpells[17].index ) helpString = bookSpells[17].description
    elseif bookMode == 1 and #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then mageScreen:SequenceSpell( bookSpells[17].resref, bookSpells[17].masterResref ) helpString = bookSpells[17].description end "
    actionEnter "helpTextString = bookSpells[17].name" actionExit "helpTextString = ''" actionAlt "spellDescString = bookSpells[17].description spellDescIndex = 17" }

list { column { width 100 label { area 0 0 -1 -1 bam "RGKNSLOT" align left center enabled "bookSpells[18].icon ~= null" } label { area 5 0 -1 -1 text lua "Infinity_FetchString( bookSpells[18].name)" pad 37 0 0 0 text style "normal_parchment" text align left center } }
    area 396 508 260 36 name "bookSpellSlot18" rowwidth 260 table "bookSpells" align center center hideHighlight
    action "
    if bookMode == 0 then if #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then createMageMemorizationSparkle(0, 0, 40, 40, 'bookSpellSlot18', -1) Infinity_PlaySound('GAM_24') end mageScreen:MemorizeSpell( bookSpells[18].level, bookSpells[18].index ) helpString = bookSpells[18].description
    elseif bookMode == 1 and #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then mageScreen:SequenceSpell( bookSpells[18].resref, bookSpells[18].masterResref ) helpString = bookSpells[18].description end "
    actionEnter "helpTextString = bookSpells[18].name" actionExit "helpTextString = ''" actionAlt "spellDescString = bookSpells[18].description spellDescIndex = 18" }

list { column { width 100 label { area 0 0 -1 -1 bam "RGKNSLOT" align left center enabled "bookSpells[19].icon ~= null" } label { area 5 0 -1 -1 text lua "Infinity_FetchString( bookSpells[19].name)" pad 37 0 0 0 text style "normal_parchment" text align left center } }
    area 134 545 260 36 name "bookSpellSlot19" rowwidth 260 table "bookSpells" align center center hideHighlight
    action "
    if bookMode == 0 then if #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then createMageMemorizationSparkle(0, 0, 40, 40, 'bookSpellSlot19', -1) Infinity_PlaySound('GAM_24') end mageScreen:MemorizeSpell( bookSpells[19].level, bookSpells[19].index ) helpString = bookSpells[19].description
    elseif bookMode == 1 and #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then mageScreen:SequenceSpell( bookSpells[19].resref, bookSpells[19].masterResref ) helpString = bookSpells[19].description end "
    actionEnter "helpTextString = bookSpells[19].name" actionExit "helpTextString = ''" actionAlt "spellDescString = bookSpells[19].description spellDescIndex = 19" }

list { column { width 100 label { area 0 0 -1 -1 bam "RGKNSLOT" align left center enabled "bookSpells[20].icon ~= null" } label { area 5 0 -1 -1 text lua "Infinity_FetchString( bookSpells[20].name)" pad 37 0 0 0 text style "normal_parchment" text align left center } }
    area 396 545 260 36 name "bookSpellSlot20" rowwidth 260 table "bookSpells" align center center hideHighlight
    action "
    if bookMode == 0 then if #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then createMageMemorizationSparkle(0, 0, 40, 40, 'bookSpellSlot20', -1) Infinity_PlaySound('GAM_24') end mageScreen:MemorizeSpell( bookSpells[20].level, bookSpells[20].index ) helpString = bookSpells[20].description
    elseif bookMode == 1 and #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then mageScreen:SequenceSpell( bookSpells[20].resref, bookSpells[20].masterResref ) helpString = bookSpells[20].description end "
    actionEnter "helpTextString = bookSpells[20].name" actionExit "helpTextString = ''" actionAlt "spellDescString = bookSpells[20].description spellDescIndex = 20" }

list { column { width 100 label { area 0 0 -1 -1 bam "RGKNSLOT" align left center enabled "bookSpells[21].icon ~= null" } label { area 5 0 -1 -1 text lua "Infinity_FetchString( bookSpells[21].name)" pad 37 0 0 0 text style "normal_parchment" text align left center } }
    area 134 582 260 36 name "bookSpellSlot21" rowwidth 260 table "bookSpells" align center center hideHighlight
    action "
    if bookMode == 0 then if #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then createMageMemorizationSparkle(0, 0, 40, 40, 'bookSpellSlot21', -1) Infinity_PlaySound('GAM_24') end mageScreen:MemorizeSpell( bookSpells[21].level, bookSpells[21].index ) helpString = bookSpells[21].description
    elseif bookMode == 1 and #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then mageScreen:SequenceSpell( bookSpells[21].resref, bookSpells[21].masterResref ) helpString = bookSpells[21].description end "
    actionEnter "helpTextString = bookSpells[21].name" actionExit "helpTextString = ''" actionAlt "spellDescString = bookSpells[21].description spellDescIndex = 21" }

list { column { width 100 label { area 0 0 -1 -1 bam "RGKNSLOT" align left center enabled "bookSpells[22].icon ~= null" } label { area 5 0 -1 -1 text lua "Infinity_FetchString( bookSpells[22].name)" pad 37 0 0 0 text style "normal_parchment" text align left center } }
    area 396 582 260 36 name "bookSpellSlot22" rowwidth 260 table "bookSpells" align center center hideHighlight
    action "
    if bookMode == 0 then if #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then createMageMemorizationSparkle(0, 0, 40, 40, 'bookSpellSlot22', -1) Infinity_PlaySound('GAM_24') end mageScreen:MemorizeSpell( bookSpells[22].level, bookSpells[22].index ) helpString = bookSpells[22].description
    elseif bookMode == 1 and #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then mageScreen:SequenceSpell( bookSpells[22].resref, bookSpells[22].masterResref ) helpString = bookSpells[22].description end "
    actionEnter "helpTextString = bookSpells[22].name" actionExit "helpTextString = ''" actionAlt "spellDescString = bookSpells[22].description spellDescIndex = 22" }

list { column { width 100 label { area 0 0 -1 -1 bam "RGKNSLOT" align left center enabled "bookSpells[23].icon ~= null" } label { area 5 0 -1 -1 text lua "Infinity_FetchString( bookSpells[23].name)" pad 37 0 0 0 text style "normal_parchment" text align left center } }
    area 134 619 260 36 name "bookSpellSlot23" rowwidth 260 table "bookSpells" align center center hideHighlight
    action "
    if bookMode == 0 then if #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then createMageMemorizationSparkle(0, 0, 40, 40, 'bookSpellSlot23', -1) Infinity_PlaySound('GAM_24') end mageScreen:MemorizeSpell( bookSpells[23].level, bookSpells[23].index ) helpString = bookSpells[23].description
    elseif bookMode == 1 and #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then mageScreen:SequenceSpell( bookSpells[23].resref, bookSpells[23].masterResref ) helpString = bookSpells[23].description end "
    actionEnter "helpTextString = bookSpells[23].name" actionExit "helpTextString = ''" actionAlt "spellDescString = bookSpells[23].description spellDescIndex = 23" }

list { column { width 100 label { area 0 0 -1 -1 bam "RGKNSLOT" align left center enabled "bookSpells[24].icon ~= null" } label { area 5 0 -1 -1 text lua "Infinity_FetchString( bookSpells[24].name)" pad 37 0 0 0 text style "normal_parchment" text align left center } }
    area 396 619 260 36 name "bookSpellSlot24" rowwidth 260 table "bookSpells" align center center hideHighlight
    action "
    if bookMode == 0 then if #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then createMageMemorizationSparkle(0, 0, 40, 40, 'bookSpellSlot24', -1) Infinity_PlaySound('GAM_24') end mageScreen:MemorizeSpell( bookSpells[24].level, bookSpells[24].index ) helpString = bookSpells[24].description
    elseif bookMode == 1 and #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then mageScreen:SequenceSpell( bookSpells[24].resref, bookSpells[24].masterResref ) helpString = bookSpells[24].description end "
    actionEnter "helpTextString = bookSpells[24].name" actionExit "helpTextString = ''" actionAlt "spellDescString = bookSpells[24].description spellDescIndex = 24" }

list { column { width 100 label { area 0 0 -1 -1 bam "RGKNSLOT" align left center enabled "bookSpells[25].icon ~= null" } label { area 5 0 -1 -1 text lua "Infinity_FetchString( bookSpells[25].name)" pad 37 0 0 0 text style "normal_parchment" text align left center } }
    area 134 656 260 36 name "bookSpellSlot25" rowwidth 260 table "bookSpells" align center center hideHighlight
    action "
    if bookMode == 0 then if #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then createMageMemorizationSparkle(0, 0, 40, 40, 'bookSpellSlot25', -1) Infinity_PlaySound('GAM_24') end mageScreen:MemorizeSpell( bookSpells[25].level, bookSpells[25].index ) helpString = bookSpells[25].description
    elseif bookMode == 1 and #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then mageScreen:SequenceSpell( bookSpells[25].resref, bookSpells[25].masterResref ) helpString = bookSpells[25].description end "
    actionEnter "helpTextString = bookSpells[25].name" actionExit "helpTextString = ''" actionAlt "spellDescString = bookSpells[25].description spellDescIndex = 25" }

list { column { width 100 label { area 0 0 -1 -1 bam "RGKNSLOT" align left center enabled "bookSpells[26].icon ~= null" } label { area 5 0 -1 -1 text lua "Infinity_FetchString( bookSpells[26].name)" pad 37 0 0 0 text style "normal_parchment" text align left center } }
    area 396 656 260 36 name "bookSpellSlot26" rowwidth 260 table "bookSpells" align center center hideHighlight
    action "
    if bookMode == 0 then if #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then createMageMemorizationSparkle(0, 0, 40, 40, 'bookSpellSlot26', -1) Infinity_PlaySound('GAM_24') end mageScreen:MemorizeSpell( bookSpells[26].level, bookSpells[26].index ) helpString = bookSpells[26].description
    elseif bookMode == 1 and #bottomSpells < #bottomSpellsPlaceHolder then mageScreen:SequenceSpell( bookSpells[26].resref, bookSpells[26].masterResref ) helpString = bookSpells[26].description end "
    actionEnter "helpTextString = bookSpells[26].name" actionExit "helpTextString = ''" actionAlt "spellDescString = bookSpells[26].description spellDescIndex = 26" }
    razawolfguardian
    @Chevalier_Noir this works well! Thx a lot!

And about items quick loot slots - I made changes inside menu.ui that you have described - a new problem that its show items that can not be used by a current party member with a red background.
  • AscalyonAscalyon Member Posts: 9
    edited July 2019
    @Pecca I wanted to thank you for your outstanding work, which makes replaying these games much, much more enjoyable. I could never go back to the old UI; Dragonspear UI++ is like 4K next to VHS.

@Chevalier_Noir Merci pour la solution permettant de voir les objets magiques dans le quick loot.

@Gynsburghe If you haven't yet found a fix for the cropped text, a simple change in UI.menu fixed the problem for me.

Find
    area 0 0 810 -1
    		text lua "combatLog[rowNumber]"
    		text style "gamelog"

and change the value 810 to 745.

Hope it helps.

Cheers!
    Gynsburghe
    @Ascalyon
    @Chevalier_Noir Merci pour la solution permettant de voir les objets magiques dans le quick loot.
    Pas de quoi :) But this is just a workaround, Pecca plan to work on version with transparency graphics ;)
    Ascalyon
  • MRoMRo Member Posts: 8
    edited August 2019
    If someone is interested I've made some modification to allow the first portrait to be bigger (twice the width).

(edited the right positions of each portraits, added 2 rggfrm7.bam and rggfrm8.png for the big portrait)

tiqyfsnvfmkv.png

leeuxBillyYank
    @MRo interesting, can you share it plz? Also is it possible to make it a bit lower, like 70% from the current state on your screenshot?
    edited August 2019
    Here, I also have made space bar continue dialogue (for one hand control)

Changes are made to these lines :
    6 times because of 6 possibles formation (solo, two, six, etc...)
    Infinity_SetArea('portrait1ShadowBig', nil, nil, 168, 252)
    Infinity_SetArea('portrait1ButtonBig', nil, nil, 164, 246)

under name "portrait1ShadowBig" :

area 2 10 168 254
    mosaic RGGFRM8 (instead of 6, specific to portrait 1, it's the frame)

under name "portrait1ButtonBig":
    area 4 14 164 246 (164 x 246 is the size of the picture, which could be 70%, but that would mean non integer number)
    bam RGGFRM7 (instead of 5, specific to portrait 1, it's the frame)

And for the other five portraits :
    only both area changes, according to
    area 88 270 86 131 (88 is to keep it at the right of the screen 270 is = above +130*2 the first time then above+130 so 10 270 400 530 660 790)
    area 86 274 82 123 (same idea, different numbers)

I think with the right tuning you could make 70% for all characters. And maybe more if you are playing on a bigger than 1080p screen.

Use portraits of resolution that fits the numbers you are entering (for me, over than 164x246), because it seems the engine uses it right, it does not "enlarge" it, which would lose quality.
    Also it may be possible to use square types of portrait. the bam and the png file just have to be resize properly (use near infinity to create bam file). The files you need are bggfrm5 and bggfrm6. But one is a mos file that's why I converted it to a png, to be able to modify it.
    AndreaColomboleeux
  • AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,524
    This UI mod has developed into a magnificent work of art.

From the screenshots in the OP, the only thing that appears to be missing is the decorated capital letters that used to start sentences in descriptions and chapter narrations in the original games. Think @lefreut managed to restored them in his UI mods; would it be possible to have them in this one too, @Pecca ? :)
    leeux
  • beobeo Member Posts: 143
    the only thing that appears to be missing is the decorated capital letters
    Top priority issue is missing EET support, in my opinion. :smiley:
    Etamin
  • AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,524
    Oh, hadn’t noticed that. So yeah, that too :)
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    @MRo your comment here was caught by the forum's automated spam filter. I have restored it and verified you so that this should not happen again.
    leeux
    I finally got IWD to run the main interface without bugs.

Main menu and level up screens are the vanilla ones, but the other screens (character, inventory, main UI) are modded.

Note : In these files space bar continues dialogue and the first portrait is bigger, as I made the previous tweak.
    GusindaAscalyonwolfguardian
  • Ludwig_IILudwig_II Member Posts: 369
    edited October 2019
    InKal wrote: »
    I have this strange red markings/dots. Latest DSUI++, SCS R10, bunch of other mods.

Have you managed to solve this issue? I have the same red markings on both BGEE and BG2EE with latest DSUI++ on Record screen. I will appreciate if anyone has any ideas about it.

Screenshot is attached.

u6uicz7dmzka.png
    Post edited by Ludwig_II on
  • GynsburgheGynsburghe Member Posts: 60
    @Ludwig_II : I have those too, but I've been ignoring them. Now that there is a fix to the cropped text issue, (Thanks @Ascalyon!) I'm actually playing through currently :)
    Ascalyon