Skip to content

The user and all related content has been deleted.
  1. Favourite new party member?101 votes
    1. Corwin / archer
      40.59%
    2. M'Khiin / shaman
      24.75%
    3. Glint / cleric/thief
      22.77%
    4. Voghiln / skald
      11.88%
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Sorry, Tilly, I'll be able to vote once the game comes out on iOS.
  • MarkosMarkos Member Posts: 30
    Corwin was an awesome character! I'd certainly pay for a Corwin DLC in BG2EE! I hope the developers seriously consider this and make it happen sometime.
  • MoradinMoradin Member Posts: 372
    edited April 2016
    Glint, although I have Corwin in my party as well, which I am romancing. I chose the gnome because there was a void there (cleric/thief) and it was filled great.

Corwin I like, but you already had Kivan and Coran in BG1 that were pretty much excellent archers in their own regard.

Voghiln I invited in the party, only because I was curious. From the avatar I thought he was going to be some sort of sturdy dwarven defender or something like that, very disappointed he's a bard after all... dropped him immediately and I don't think I will ever recruit him.

M'Khiin seems interesting, I'm planning to recruit her in my evil party playthrough after I complete SoD with the one I'm currently running (Corwin, Dynaheir, Minsc, Glint, Jaheira).
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SurvivorSurvivor Member Posts: 68
    M'Khiin was not present in my playthrough, and I did not want to have the dwarf with me, thus I can only comment on Corwin and Glint, but I really liked the latter. He somehow reminds me of those silly dialogue options one sometimes gets, and I very much enjoy those. Moreover, he somehome always boosted morale in a rather grim setting, I liked that contrast.
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    I have to find the other three, but so far I like Corwin quite a bit.
  • PurudayaPurudaya Member Posts: 816
    Easily Glint - his banters with the rest of the crew are awesome.
  • EnialusMeliamneEnialusMeliamne Member Posts: 399
    I voted for Voghiln on the post, but he is a very close second to Corwin (who is absolutely DEVASTATING with a bow...big stunner, I know). The first play through with my Paladin, I used Corwin, Glint and Voghiln. This second play through, I'm using Glint, M'Khiin (who I love so far!!!), and will add Voghiln as soon as he's available to me again (haven't gotten to that area yet). Voghiln is an excellent party enhancer, and damage dealer in his own right. With his song and THACO boost, MMM wreck havoc on the enemy. He's also hilarious, in my opinion. There is also some very fantastic Bard gear in the game, that fits very well with him. Voghiln will very likely be a member of every party I take through SOD. I'm looking forward to his enhancing my Dwarven Defender's party really soon.
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    M'Khiin and Glint are my favourite characters. If I have to choose, my vote is for Glint. We need moar shorties in BG2!
  • GrimLefourbeGrimLefourbe Member Posts: 637
    Where is @diogenes42 when we need him?
  • WesleyWesley Member Posts: 55
    I had already voted for Glint. And then just now I heard him sing his song. Wow. The best.
  • DillicDillic Member Posts: 16
    The goblin

VA was well done

How you recruit her was well done

The class is useful with the summons
  • Diogenes42Diogenes42 Member Posts: 597

Where is @diogenes42 when we need him?

I am always with you my good friend.
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550

I am always with you my good friend.

Gnomes shall rule!
  • 4verse4verse Member Posts: 26
    edited April 2016
    Mizhena (if s/he could join ...)
    Post edited by 4verse on
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    Jan Jansen managed to destroy gnomes for me. Glint made me restore my faith.
  • MortiannaMortianna Member Posts: 1,356
    edited April 2016
    Corwin, for her no-nonsense personality and because she fits perfectly into my party of Viconia, Edwin, Safana, Dorn, and Cleric/Mage PC. I love the way she's written, as she stands up for herself and isn't afraid to call things as she sees them. Plus, she's a killing machine with her bow. I'm in chapter 10 and she has over 40 percent of the party kills.

I was tempted early on to put the Helm of Opposite alignment on her, but my party already tolerates one chaotic character.
  • KhalDrogoKhalDrogo Member Posts: 60
    Corwin, too she fits nice with my party of Minsc, Dynaheir, Khalid, Jaheira and Undead Hunter/Cleric PC (Thanks to EEKeeper). With Minsc, Khalid and my female PC in close combat, Dynaheir with the offensive spells and sling, Jaheira with defensive/curing spells and Corwin whom shot everybody who moves it's really nice. I love her and my dragon silver blade+3 perfect for my Paladin

• FrancoisFrancois Member Posts: 452
    I still have to find Voghiln before I vote, but so far it's the ''crazy in the head gnome, from spaaaaace'' for me.
  • JarrakulJarrakul Member Posts: 2,029
    Haven't played much with Glint and Voghiln yet, but M'Khiin is just wonderfully blunt. Words cannot describe how much I enjoy her interjections.
  • TheWhitefireTheWhitefire Member Posts: 119
    I love M'khiin. I haven't finished yet, but I swear if anything bad happens to her, I will come for you Beamdog!
  • mysterymeepmysterymeep Member Posts: 33
    I haven't actually gotten to try it yet, but Corwin's definitely the one I'm most looking forward to.
  • aleks922aleks922 Member Posts: 30
    edited April 2016
    Since I don't care all that much about abilities, I instead relate to characters by...simply who catches my attention the most. So, my favorite new NPC is Voghiln.
    And the list goes:
    Voghiln
    Glint
    M'Khiin
    Corwin
    Post edited by aleks922 on
  • RawgrimRawgrim Member Posts: 621
    You forgot Safana. She is brand new in this game too.
  • kansasbarbariankansasbarbarian Member Posts: 206
    Goblin love here.
  • QueegonQueegon Member Posts: 363
    Voted Voghiln because that is one unique char and I'd love to see him in BG2EE too (Haer can go suck it). Corwin is an archer and those are superpowered in general. :)
  • FrancoisFrancois Member Posts: 452
    I voted for the little neckbeard. I love his attitude and voice acting. He has the most amount of banter so far, with many companions.

Voghiln is also an interesting character, but his banter is not that funny over all. He has a good one with Glint and Minsc where he tries to tell a joke and explain why it's funny. It's a bit sad that he doesn't seem to get along with Minsc so well.

Corwin is useful, but she's as fun as Valygar.

M'kiin I didn't keep around because I don't like her voice and she's redundant with Glint. I'll try her in a future party.