Skip to content

[Mod] The Deratiseur Unused Kits Pack versions v18 in french and english

13»

Comments

• NoosNoos Member Posts: 8
    Heu comment on fait ?
  • deratiseurderatiseur Member Posts: 228
    Tu ouvres "Setup-Derats_kits.tp2" avec n'importe quel éditeur de texte, tu fais "chercher" ->~BGT TOB BGEE BG2EE IWDEE ~ et tu" remplaces" par ~BGT TOB BGEE BG2EE IWDEE EET~.

Maintenant question de toi à moi : quel intérêt trouves-tu à EET ?
    image.png

Ca ne fonctionne pas...

J'ai remplacé toutes les entrées et c'est toujours pareil
    Essaie donc avec ce fichier
    Il y a du mieux, il veut commencer à s'installer mais il y a une erreur

image.png
    edited April 2020
    encore la faute de EET. Cette partie là est divisée en deux, une pour BGEE, et une pour BG2EE/IWDEE (parce que les fichiers à patcher ne sont pas les mêmes dans les deux jeux). Désolé, mais là je sèche, ne sachant pas à quel jeu EET donne la priorité. Sont-ce les fichiers de BGEE ou de BG2EE ? Tu vas devoir patienter ou te passer de mon module.

En gros, pour résumer : pour l'instant, mon module n'est pas prévu pour EET.
    Voilà c'est en ligne, tu peux essayer la version 17, avec tentative de compatibilité avec EET.
    Ça trainait dans les cartons depuis quelques mois déjà, on va dire que tu es bien tombé pour me décider à finalement en faire quelque chose.
    edited April 2020
    Désolé de répondre si tard, mais j'étais au boulot. Le kit et les autres ont pu s'installer sauf "NOT INSTALLED DUE TO ERRORS Profil de clerc : Precheur des flammes"

Bon pour moi ce n'est pas bien grave mais je tenais à te le signaler.

Maintenant je vais essayer une partie

Je te remercie d'avoir pris le temps de répondre et corriger le défaut
    ok merci je vais travailler là dessus.
    Nouvelle mise en ligne avec le bug du prêcheur corrigé. Le numéro de version en change pas, c'est juste 2xEET rajouté dans le TP2.
  • SatrhanSatrhan Member Posts: 75
    Just came across this mod, there are some interesting classes in here. Was especially intrigued by the Sorceler, seems like a cool alternative to the fighter/mage. Would probably be an absolute beast with Tenser's transformation. And a good reason to make a frontline staff wielder for once.
    A few questions though; do all the improvements to spells, saves, and thac0 continue into ToB levels?
    And (this might be a translation issue) what is the Called Shot spell you're referring to? I only know the Archer ability by this name, that doesn't seem to apply here.
    edited March 2023
    all my kit are prepared for lvl 50
    "Called shot" is the spell revision change of "Infravision"
    Post edited by deratiseur on
    Been a while since I've checked here, but thanks for your reply.
    Is spell revisions necessary for this mod then?
    no. just take the "infravision" spell and the spell will be changed to the kit version of "called shot"

This is writed in the read-me
    Thanks for clearing that up for me!
  • Mimir_Mimir_ Member Posts: 1
    Bonjour,

IL manque le pxTheurg.2DA dans la version du mod actuellement téléchargeable. C'est le seul kit qui n'est pas installable visiblement.

"Copying 1 file ...
    ERROR: error loading [Derats_kits/Theurge/pxTheurg.2DA]
    Stopping installation because of error.
    Stopping installation because of error.

ERROR Installing [Multi-Class Cleric/Mage (human) Kit : Theurgical Explorer], rolling back to previous state
    Will uninstall 97 files for [DERATS_KITS/SETUP-DERATS_KITS.TP2] component 12.
    Uninstalled 97 files for [DERATS_KITS/SETUP-DERATS_KITS.TP2] component 12.
    ERROR: Unix.Unix_error(20, "stat", "Derats_kits/Theurge/pxTheurg.2DA")
    Please make a backup of the file: SETUP-DERATS_KITS.DEBUG and look for support at: Deratiseur[at]gmail.com
    Forum : http://www.baldursgateworld.fr/lacouronne/derats-unused-kits-pack/
    Using Language [English (by Nightfarer)]

Est-il possible de l'ajouter ?? Impossible de trouver une archive fonctionnelle d'une version précédente...

Un grand merci pour tout ce travail :)

Archive remise en ligne avec le 2da qui manque.
    Merci de ce signalement.
    J'aime vraiment les signalement de bugs.
  • IseweinIsewein Member Posts: 521
    I'm trying to assign the Bladesinger kit here to Xan, since I find it more fitting than the various other versions of it based on the Bard class. Is it possible to use it for an NPC? I assume not, since you write that the Bladesinger only becomes a proper F/M after character creation, meaning it only works properly for Charname.
    I tried it on my own installation, it works. you have to assign the elf warrior kit.
  • IseweinIsewein Member Posts: 521
    edited October 2022
    Oh great, I see. Thank you for your response! So I should change his base class to fighter, assign the kit and then he would automatically level as a F/M multi with the kit?

PS: Unrelated, but it seems the alternative "Standard BG2 version" can't be installed (the component is skipped automatically, even with the base Bladesinger component already installed). Maybe the .tp2 refers to the wrong component 8?
    Post edited by Isewein on
    edited October 2022
    Isewein wrote: »
    Oh great, I see. Thank you for your response! So I should change his base class to fighter, assign the kit and then he would automatically level as a F/M multi with the kit?

PS: Unrelated, but it seems the alternative "Standard BG2 version" can't be installed (the component is skipped automatically, even with the base Bladesinger component already installed). Maybe the .tp2 refers to the wrong component 8?

ok, thank you very much for this report. I found out why this bug: adding two kits shifted the kit installation number: at line #4015 of setup-derats_kit.tp2, you have to change "REQUIRE_COMPONENT ~setup-Derats_kits.tp2~ ~8~" to "REQUIRE_COMPONENT ~setup-Derats_kits.tp2~ ~10~"
    New release : V18, with the 4 last remaining no-translated kits finally translated. Now the DUKP is fully in english :)