Thanks to the Baldurs Gate Expansion „Siege of Dragonspear“ there is a new difficulty level called „Legacy of Bhaal“ which works like „Heart of Fury“ in Icewind Dale. This is great! On the other hand we have the wonderful Mod "Sword Coast Stratagems" which puts a glimmer of intelligence into the enemies to make every fight a unique challenge. To make it short: Why not putting the best of these two worlds together to get an epic adventure that will last long in our memories?Here are the rules
1. Legacy of Bhaal Difficulty (LoB) + Swoard Coast Stratagems (SCS). Mandatory for SCS are the basic improved AI settings, better calls for help, prebuffing, improved creatures & chapter-end-fights - including Ascension for ToB. Everything else is optional even though using the hardest setting is highly preferred!
2. Solo only
3. The ideal playthrough should contain Baldurs Gate → Tales of the Swordcoast → Siege of Dragonspear → Baldurs Gate 2 → Throne of Bhaal.
4. All classe are allowed including Dual- or Multiclassing. All races are allowed as well as unlimited rerolls on character creation screen. Also reloads are allowed, because this is not a no-reload challenge.
5. A reasonably detailed description of your tactics and progress would be great. The Challenge is still too easy for you? Here are some more:
1. No-Reload [nR]:
One life, one death. I think you got the idea!
2. Poverty [Pov]:
- The main character has to play solo without any NPC´s.
- You are allowed to use gold only for quest purposes but not for items or services.
- Using items - unless for quest related stuff - is not allowed. Exception: Shapeshifting tokens for Druids are okay as they are innate abilities as well as equipping temporary items that are created by spells like Flame Blade, Shillelag and so on.
3. Bane of the Wizard Slayer [Bane]
Your character is afflicted with the bane of the Wizard Slayer and therefore unable to use any of the following items:
- No Necklaces, Rings, Gloves/Bracers
- No Potions except for Healing
- No Cloaks and Girdles
- No Wands
May fate smile upon you esteemed adventurer...
The following challenges are running at the moment:
@Arctodus: Illusionist [nR]@Blackraven
: Fighter/Cleric/Mage [nR]@canadianchris
: Wizard Slayer [nR]@Harpagornis
: Totemic Druid [Pov] + Beast Master [nR] + Totemic Druid/Fighter [nR] + Fighter/Thief [nR] + Wizard Slayer3/Druid [nR]@histamiini
: Fighter/Cleric/Mage [nR] + Dwarven Defender [nR]@semiticgod
: Archer8/Mage [nR]
Heroes of Baldurs Gate 1:@Arctodus
Hall of Fame:
: Totemic Druid@Blackraven
: Thief/Illusionist [nR] + Blade [nR] + Fighter/Illusionist [nR]@chimaera
: Dragon Disciple @Grondo
: Mage3/Fighter [nR] + Sorcerer [nR]@Harpagornis
: Blackguard [nR]+ Barbarian + Ranger + Fighter/Thief [nR] + Berserker7/Druid [nR] + Bounty Hunter + Totemic Druid [nR] + Fighter/Cleric [nR] + Archer [nR] + Cleric/Thief [nR] + Beastmaster [nR] + Totemic Druid [Pov]@histamiini
: Cavalier + Fighter/Mage [nR] + Fighter/Cleric/Mage [nR] + Fighter/Illusionist[nR] + Dwarven Defender [nR]@semiticgod
: Cleric/Illusionist [nR] + Archer8/Mage [nR]@Victor_Creed_SFV
: Totemic Druid + Fighter/Mage/Cleric + Fighter/Mage/Thief + Shadowdancer/Mage
Heroes of Baldurs Gate 1 + Siege of Dragonspear:@Arctodus
: Dragon Disciple@Harpagornis
: Blackguard [nR] + Barbarian + Ranger + Fighter/Thief [nR] + Berserker7/Druid + Bounty Hunter + Totemic Druid [nR] + Totemic Druid [Pov] + Beastmaster [nR]@histamiini
: Cavalier + Fighter/Cleric/Mage [nR] +Dwarven Defender [nR]@semiticgod
: Archer8/Mage [nR]Heroes of Baldurs Gate 1 + Siege of Dragonspear + Baldurs Gate 2:@chimaera
: Dragon Disciple ( incl. Spell Revision)@Harpagornis
: Barbarian + Bounty Hunter + Totemic Druid/Fighter [nR] + Totemic Druid [Pov]@histamiini
: Cavalier + Fighter/Cleric/Mage [nR]The Almost New Lord of Murder for beating everything but Amelyssan:@Harpagornis
: Barbarian*****THE NEW LORDS OF MURDER BEATING THE WHOLE CHALLENGE*****@Harpagornis
: Korgath the Dwarven Bounty Hunter@histamiini
: Sir Vanderley the Human Cavalier
: For pushing this challenge even more playing no-reload only!