Skip to content

The LoB + SCS Solo Challenge vs Bhaal´s Cataclysm

Comments

• Victor_Creed_SFVVictor_Creed_SFV Member Posts: 609
    @histamiini Petrify always set hp to 1 that is not new.
    If you don't want petrify killed targets to lose their loot you have to turn off gore in your settings.
    StummvonBordwehrhistamiiniOlvynChuru
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305
    I agree petrify always set HP to 1. However, while any damage will destroy the statue, in v2.5 that should not destroy the loot - making petrification a much more attractive attacking option.
    histamiinisemiticgoddess
  • histamiinihistamiini Member Posts: 1,428
    edited February 2019
    @StummvonBordwehr Thanks! I will try that workaround for the Deva.
    Petrify always set hp to 1 that is not new.
    If you don't want petrify killed targets to lose their loot you have to turn off gore in your settings.

Oh yeah that was the thing. Had interesting problem with it also in the Planar Prison. One of the Thralls carrying the Thac0 gloves wondered into the petrification trap. And after pretty easily hacking all in the dungeon including the Warden, I accidentally destroyed the gloves by hacking him to pieces. No worries and loaded previous save, and this time first unpetrified him. Except now he teleported away. Had to load even previous save to kill him before he wondered into the trap. :D And the gore goes off.

a4zz87y129bk.png

Victor_Creed_SFVStummvonBordwehr
    edited February 2019
    @Grond0 Some loot does get destroyed, for example Thaxll the gems and scales, but not the crom fayer scroll and gold.
    Victor_Creed_SFVStummvonBordwehrOngosemiticgoddess
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305
    @histamiini sounds like that's not been successfully implemented in BG2 then. I know it works in BG1, so maybe the next patch will sort the BG2 behavior out.
    Victor_Creed_SFVhistamiini
    Balor's are quite weak to Silver Sword, shame it isn't complete in UD yet. :(
    histamiini
    edited February 2019
    Mind Flayer Dungeon. The pit fights were done with couple Mirror Images. For the first few Mindies I used Blunt Belt, 2x Int, 2x Mind Focus potions to get -21 AC vs. crushing. After getting killed once by a stun, I buffed with an additional Invulnerability Potion. The third party was the hardest one, 5 Mindies, Ultiharid and 2 Umber Hulks. Had to use Potion of Absorbtion to get AC to -31, and still had to use Hardiness, 4x Int potions and 7 times Rod of Resurrection. After continuing the same rest of the way I soon smacked the Master Brain to a smush.

I used the slayer form once to open the door, taking the -2 rep penalty, of which I got one back soon after freeing the slaves. This preserved all the four Control Circlets. Also got the nice Staff of Command.

c8cfjaag7doz.png

Dame pwned Simyaz, then tanked the Kuo-Toan army without even needing to summon help, which was an impressive feat.

rrhkzm35qb0u.png
    0lm03aggco8n.png

Slightly less impressive feat was the meeting with the 5 Demon Knights. The dispelling, fire spitting, blinding, Thac0 thieving Knights are damn tough. Had to gang on the one with the loot, and after barely killing it, Dame made her quick escape.

48evsg5172nq.png

Adalon pwned most of the enemies at the exit, then I wiped the rest of them, except the thief drow, which was part of my cunning plan. Went ahead and cleared the next area of enemies. Then came back, and lured the thief drow to the Underdark exit. He was to carry the Drow Full Plate +5 for me to the surface. But no matter what I tried he didn't follow me, so that plan was a bust. Seems that the drow really hate the surface.

Then watching the meeting script I had an epiphany, and it worked. You can actually smuggle the Drow items out without them turning into a dust, even soloing.

First you need Boots of Speed and Oil of Speed. Then exit the Underdark. During the second short break from the script you get control, pause, and quickly go as close as you can of the map border. After the meeting is over, quickly pause, and drop the Drow items you want to smuggle.

8ugrucm1lzuq.png
    e1vcd37anpg0.png

Then touch the map border, pause and pick the items up and travel. You'll be in the Drizzt map and you'll need to clear this area too. As soon as you get control, pause and drop the items. Go as close as you can of the map border, still being able to pick the items up. Pause, pick them up and quickly run and travel to the next map. You've now successfully smuggled Drow items out. The Underdark Exit is the only area now where they turn to dust I think.

9z4cb3smzefl.png
    gm6volkucyhb.png

Then lengths I go for couple AC. :D
    StummvonBordwehrGrond0AerakarVictor_Creed_SFV
    edited February 2019
    Some planning for Dame vs. the Big Six and Melissan.

Balthazar can be convinced to join, which is a huge help as Gromnir takes his place. Sarevok is the only one who can be charmed with the Control Circlet, and you can keep him alive with RoR taking some pressure off. All of them are immune to vorpal I think, but only Gromnir and Melissan are immune to Level Drain.

Illasera
    Threat: -30 Thac0 dispelling machine gun.
    Medicine: Reflection Shield, her melee isn't good and can be killed pretty quickly.

Sendai
    Threat: annoyingly heals enemies when they get in low health.
    Medicine: petrification to delay Melissan, she's the only one without immunity to it. WoW petrifies her once in 50 tries on average, but I still have to test if the below 10hp kill script activates before the statue is destroyed or turned back to flesh.

Abazigal
    Threat: easily the biggest damage threat with always hitting 46 +magic +electr average damage, Time Stop etc.
    Medicine: Focus and 90 DR from AoF, Bhaal powers and Hardiness, and because he doesn't have DR he's killed pretty fast with melee.

Yaga-Shura
    Threat: melee sponge with 60DR needing 3k damage to kill.
    Medicine: Kachiko's Wakizashi drains his 10 wisdom with couple gww's.

Gromnir
    Threat:
    Medicine: Kachiko's Wakizashi drains his 10 wisdom with couple gww's.

Melissan
    Threat: everything
    Medicine: Rift Device to set her hp to 40%, so you only have to deal 2.5k damage instead of 6.5k.
    Grond0AerakarStummvonBordwehrsemiticgoddess
    Lmao wut? Well more of that later. Machine of Lum the Mad. Saladrex casually petrified and Githyanki captain vorpalled.

159puq1ye532.png
    hb8yku6t36bv.png

Mind Flayer base seems tougher than I remember, maybe had an upgrade as there's more of Mindies I think? First group was still tanked pretty easily, although had to use most of my HLA's, so I rested and buffed again for the second group, which has about 10 Mindies and couple Umber Hulks. I was feeling quite scared when they teleported around me, and had to use one Potion of Absorbtion because I was getting mauled, it took around 6 minutes because I had to refresh my Invulnerability at some point.

Rested and buffed yet again for the last group using another Potion of Absorbtion. The last group was even tougher, at least ten Mindies including four Ulitharids. Seeing them I got scared so I quickly tought I need a corner to defend, so that they wouldn't surround me. Took my spot in one of the prison cells, but interestingly they still can teleport into a spot that I can't move to. So I was surrounded yet again, but Dame still held her ground. It took some time, prioritized Ulitharids and tried to slow Mindies at the same time with FoA. Quickly said hello to the Vampiric Mindies and escaped.

n91tn8o7kpp8.png
    qy7y2ctum2fe.png
    2altf1kbyse7.png

Charmed Rock, Waved Salamanders, smacked Garock and then Rock. Lastly took the buffs from the machine getting to max level of 34 with 225 hp with the helm.

iavynyl39mqp.png

Final Seal level, key tests were nothing hard, the spirit warrior seems easier than before as I walked straight through beating both the gibberling and the mummy in first try. The green dragon petrified. Starting with spirit seal Azamantes was casually killed with Mace of Distruption.

cqzlobu0noc1.png
    bg30ncmq4lc6.png

Mind Seal. Omg, Aurumach seems to have gotten some of that Melissan blood in him. First I thought that I have to kill the Ferrumachs to weaken Aurumach, but after doing that pretty easily that wasn't the case. Hmmm, where do I even start? Well lets start from the fact that he seems to have infinite amount of spells, including all the defensive stuff, dispels, and he sees through invisibility. So when ever I see him, instant Mirror Image etc. That's awfully nice, but he also has a round long Time Stop which he uses every second or third round. Enough? Nah, he also has staff of ram or something as I get thrown through the room time and again. The time stop is freaking annoying as he basically can outlast my gww, and he always hits during it pretty hard. Summons seem useless, he dispels my buffs constantly and time stops my gww's.

Dame will have fun with this one, someone has had fun modifying him I'm sure, but it seems more like a script error currently than incredibly tough end boss. Well maybe he's the end boss? Yes, I think he is. If I somehow beat him, I beat the game. Yes I beat him, I beat the game. :D
    Victor_Creed_SFVStummvonBordwehrAerakarsemiticgoddess
  • OngoOngo Member Posts: 11
    I think I found a strange bug while fighting some shadow druids. Pinhead Larry cast Imprisonment on a druid as he was summoning some bears. I think the druid completed the spell just before he was imprisoned, and when the bears appeared, they came under Pinhead Larry's control. Pinhead Larry already controlled 4 skeleton warriors, so the bears brought the number of summoned creatures under his control to 7, which violates the limit of 5 summoned creatures.
    4dkybt5osx6l.png
    I wonder if this bug is exploitable.
    histamiiniVictor_Creed_SFV
    @Ongo Yeah there're quirks like that in the engine. Kind of similar like when your enemy charms your enemy, and when the charm ends, the charmed one becomes your ally. This happens example in the beholder dungeon where mind flayers charm beholders.
    OngoVictor_Creed_SFVGrond0StummvonBordwehr
    edited February 2019
    Dame did all the last few chores in chapter 6, petrified Firkraag for the last time getting the Carsomyr. Mace of Distruption cut through Bodhi's upstrairs like hot knife cuts butter. Downstairs was a lot tougher and seems to have gotten an upgrade. The few named vampires there can see through PfU, although Bodhi still can't. Don't know how that makes sense but anyway. My gang, Carsomyr and Mace eventually killed all, including Bodhi.

vfcc1x0pg2wl.png

Suldanesselar was nothing for Dame, petrified Nizi, and at tree of life waited Irenicus to waste his spells and then casually smacked him to depths of hell.

f5yvg94nh5tp.png
    juvqnvtntobk.png

Hell Trials were my favorite part of the playthrough yet as I tried to ascend beyond perfect Cavalier.

Test of Pride, +20 fr/cr/er, good tear.
    Test of Fear, immunity to +1 weapons, good tear.
    Test of Greed, +2 saving throws + Blackrazor, good tear.
    Test of Wrath, +2 str, evil tear.
    Test of Selfishness, -2 AC, evil tear.

More of how Dame managed not to get fallen here: https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/29289/did-you-know/p147

1iyda1mav0r7.png

Dame's final form was something new, non fallen evil cavalier, the wielder of good and evil, Carsomyr and Soul Reaver. :)

At this point Irenicus was nothing special. Activated the battle, lured and vorpalled his minions, then sent my own minions one by one to deplete Irenicus spells, skeli, skeli, skeli, Kitthix, Efreeti and lastly Deva. And with 5 gww's or so Irenicus got killed, again.

8a8v526a4d8a.png
    i3dsjgtojiqm.png

Arriving at ToB noticed something not my liking, the Drow Full Plate +5 got turned into ash in the first area. So I reloaded, same procedure, and before attacking Irenicus I switched my armor and dropped the drow one to ground. This way it moves with you to the first area of ToB, and you can then use the previous trick to be able to have it in your travels. Although I'll still have to test if the first area is the only area where the ash script runs. Anyway Dame rocks on ToB.
    AerakarGrond0StummvonBordwehrOngo
  • OngoOngo Member Posts: 11
    Inspired by how well Dame Vanderley progressed in Watcher's Keep, I decided to enter with Pinhead Larry.

Pinhead Larry cleared the first two levels without much trouble. For monsters that take a long time to kill with only summoned creatures, Pinhead Larry used Project Image, Farsight, and Time Stop to repeatedly send in images of himself to lower his enemies' defenses before destroying them with Finger of Death or Imprison.

The Maze poses a much greater challenge. It isn't that the monsters are much more powerful - it's that there are some rooms in which spellcasting is completely disabled. Last time I played through Watcher's Keep, I believe there was only one "Dead Magic" room, and the room could be skipped without consequence. Now, there are multiple "Dead Magic" rooms, and some of the rooms contain monsters that must be killed in order to proceed to the next level.

In "Dead Magic" rooms, spell sequencers are disabled, but contingencies, spell scrolls, and items function normally. Pinhead Larry may be forced to leave and return once he can gather more scrolls, potions, and other items.
    Grond0histamiiniVictor_Creed_SFVStummvonBordwehr
    edited February 2019
    @Ongo Did you choose the random maze level option? Technically you only need to kill Tahazzar and Ka'rashur to beat the level. If you're evil the first one will offer the job for you, which allows buff against him freely. If you're not evil, thjere's a way to pause the game and quickly back up so that the dialogue doesn't activate. This way you can also buff, time stop etc. freely. Although I don't remember if this worked against both of them.
    Victor_Creed_SFVOngo
    edited February 2019
    If you're playing with reloads you can quicksave before entering the first demon fight, just go to the opposite site of the room where Balor and Cornugons are fighting and save, getting the dead magic in the boss fight room is kinda random because it disappears every few seconds for a fraction of a second, so if you keep reloading and walking thru the east portal, eventually you will not have a debuff.
    Also I'm not certein if potions and scrolls will do you too much good, since the dead magic also has some type of dispel on it.

edit: after b eating the first fight I never had dead magic in the 2nd fight, but idk if just lucky.
    StummvonBordwehrhistamiiniOngo
    edited February 2019
    Damn all. After doing all the mundane guests in Amkethran I took Rasaad for a short stroll outside, so I could activate his guest. Then sent him back to Pocket Plane and pressed into Deepstone. The guest is pretty straight forward, summons and smack, rest, summons and smack. In the end I petrified Yxtrazzal and left Alorgoth in his Shadow Plane, forever.

nltbs26azyoh.png

Now for the nice Golden Girdle reward. Well not exactly. It's behind 95 locked door, with no way for me to open it. I hate how it's randomly mage restricted in SoA by the guest design, and I hate how in ToB EE it's still semi mage restricted, now thieves getting the pleasure of the girdle too. It's Rasaad's guest, and he can't even get the nice monk gear reward at the end, because there's no key on the door. If they did this to circumvent the previous random mage restriction, they didn't do it properly.
    OngoStummvonBordwehrGrond0
    edited February 2019
    Life is good. It was Neera's turn to get short stroll outside to activate her quest. In the ambush she got murdered in a second. Yes very good plan Neera. Dame then charmed the Red Wizards one by one, and then smacked the rest of the Thayan guards, first luring them into bite size mobs. Before killing the last guard I resurrected Neera, just for her to be killed in the arena battle in few seconds.

I then took everybody myself, like always. I was immune to normal Yuan-ti weapons, so I first took the four elite ones, then the three mage ones, and lastly ai smacked the rest of them. Resurrected Neera, again, and send her squishy ass packing back to the Pocket Plane.

wycbcyb18lnw.png
    ekkvju1fn11a.png
    2pdekm5xv2jb.png
    61024knpxl2z.png

Market place was an absolute treasure trove for Dame Vanderley:

The second Wand of Wonder, for combined 100 possible petrifications.
    The only three Champion's Strenght scrolls in BG2, for -3 Thac0.
    The only three Chaotic Commands scrolls in BG2, for 3x 18 minutes of maze resistance.
    The fourth Rod of Resurrection after freely killing Molzahn of Tymora who doesn't even agro.
    And last, but certainly not the least, the beautiful, the sought after, Golden Girdle. :)

Vicross Estate, first cleared the wizards and guards, who couldn't hit me. Then charmed captain and the other elite guard who killed the last elite guard. They then freely killed Vicross, which was casual as Vicross didn't react.

fassjhrkf7wm.png
    wu9oqbqdj9g5.png
    saki539x90nu.png

Szass Tam arrived, and the guards impressively tanked a lot of his spells. I then continued tanking everything he got, and it wasn't that impressive. As a last resort he summoned three skelis who I easily laughed dead. Then ai just casually hunted and smacked the lich to a point where he was offering to send me back. "Power of centuries" eh Szass? And just to make a point I didn't take the offer, but tanked all of his spells again. After which he force sent me back, and he even had the gall to implicate that I was the one taking the punishment. Well he did survive the fight with the good and evil, so that's power of some kind I guess.

2bznny389sux.png
    ubqawym7c4up.png
    1mt5ho5684cv.png
    obewwvb4qvsr.png
    blvlst0ycr0f.png
    StummvonBordwehrAerakar
    edited February 2019
    I've tested it out, and I can't use WoW to petrify Sendai in the last battle, as it summons Melissan to the battlefield. So Sendai will keep continuing healing everybody until I do something to stop it. This is fine because my original plan of draining everybody to the last health bar, and then sweeping them up before Melissan has a chance of joining the mayhem is dated. And I've a new, cunning plan, swap the hp drain to level drain, which nobody can't recover, nor Sendai can fix.

First draining everybody, except Gromnir who's immune to level drain, to level two with Blackrazor (15% chance), which is a long sword so I can keep the protection up from Illasera's machine gun.

Then with Gram the Sword of Grief +5 (-5 to penalty to death) drain everybody to level one. Then smack Gromnir dead, and sweep the rest of them with the Gram, which will cut them down quickly at this point, as their saving throws are now awful at level one. And then Dame can have some quality time with Melissan. :)
    StummvonBordwehrGrond0Ongo
    Tested it out, the Soul Reaver Thac0 penalty works on every hit, even against Mirror Image and Stoneskin, which means I don't need to dispel first with Carsomyr. Only PfMW stops the Thac0 penalty.
    Victor_Creed_SFVGrond0Ongosemiticgoddess
    edited February 2019
    Damn I'm having persistent crash entering Diaytha's Room, anyone know what could cause that? Here's my weidu.log

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ascension: 1.7.2
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #103 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers by David Gaider: 1.7.2
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1 // Tougher Abazigal: 1.7.2
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2 // Tougher Demogorgon ( Original Bioware Design ): 1.7.2
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #3 // Tougher Gromnir: 1.7.2
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tougher Illasera: 1.7.2
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #5 // Tougher Yaga-Shura: 1.7.2
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #104 // Extended Epilogues for original Bioware NPCs by shawne: 1.7.2
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #105 // Extended Epilogues for additional Beamdog NPCs by shawne: 1.7.2
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #101 // Ascension Portraits - Bodhi: 1.7.2
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #102 // Ascension Portraits - Balthazar by Cuv ( Alternate Design ): 1.7.2
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Unlimited Ammo Stacking: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Increase Potion Stacking -> Unlimited Potion Stacking: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Increase Scroll Stacking -> Unlimited Scroll Stacking: v8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4030 // Improved shapeshifting: v32 RC8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4240 // Treat mages' and priests' High-Level Abilities as innate abilities rather than memorisable spells (each may be taken only once): v32 RC8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4250 // Make spell sequencers and contingencies into innate abilities: v32 RC8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): v32 RC8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: v32 RC8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: v32 RC8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Smarter Mages: v32 RC8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Smarter Priests: v32 RC8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6100 // Potions for NPCs: v32 RC8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved Spiders: v32 RC8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6500 // Improved golems: v32 RC8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6510 // Improved fiends and celestials: v32 RC8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6520 // Smarter genies: v32 RC8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6540 // Smarter dragons: v32 RC8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6550 // Smarter beholders: v32 RC8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6560 // Smarter mind flayers: v32 RC8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6570 // Smarter githyanki: v32 RC8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6580 // Improved Vampires: v32 RC8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6590 // Smarter Throne of Bhaal final villain: v32 RC8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6800 // Smarter Illasera: v32 RC8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6810 // Smarter Gromnir: v32 RC8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6820 // Smarter Yaga-Shura: v32 RC8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6830 // Smarter Abazigal: v32 RC8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6840 // Give Ascension versions of Irenicus and Sendai SCS scripts and abilities: v32 RC8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6850 // Give Ascension demons SCS scripts and abilities: v32 RC8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8000 // Make the starting dungeon slightly harder: v32 RC8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8010 // Improved Shade Lord: v32 RC8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8020 // Spellcasting Demiliches: v32 RC8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8040 // Tie difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings to the difficulty slider: v32 RC8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8050 // Improved Random Encounters: v32 RC8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8060 // Improved de'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix"): v32 RC8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8070 // Improved Unseeing Eye: v32 RC8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8080 // Improved Bodhi (Tactics Remix): v32 RC8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8100 // Improved battle with Irenicus in Spellhold: v32 RC8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8110 // Improved Sahuagin: v32 RC8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8120 // Improved Beholder hive (adapted from Quest Pack): v32 RC8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8140 // Slightly Improved Drow: v32 RC8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8150 // Slightly Improved Watcher's Keep: v32 RC8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8160 // Improved Fire Giant temple: v32 RC8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8170 // Enhanced Sendai's Enclave: v32 RC8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8180 // Improved Abazigal's Lair: v32 RC8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8190 // Improved Minor Encounters: v32 RC8
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fix Sunfire power levels: v2.5

SCS seems to have gotten new release candidate, but it doesn't say anything about that room. Well at least they've fixed celestials movement.

Release Candidate 9 Changelog

Fixes:

Solved a bunch of problems concerning summoned fiends
    Detecting Tome & Blood version of Sequencer
    BG1 NPCs now keep their special abilities
    Vampires are properly affected by the difficulty slider
    Rebalancing of spawn difficulties (among other things, affects vampire spawns)
    Summons (Planetars, Efreeti,...) are more obedient
    HLAs should work properly
    Multiple-spell-turning bug fixed
    Davaeorn now equips his robe
    Spellhold item-stealing component handles stacks properly
    Stripped out evasion effects from IWD spells
    Gibberlings no longer get potions
    Bodhi gets into combat properly
    Better detection of IWD spell scrolls from third-party mods
    Adalon uses breath weapons better
    Restored compatibility with aTweaks fiends
    Lich fear should now work correctly
    Doppelganger AI settings correctly labelled

Content changes:

Difficulty widget now merged with UI on EE installs
    Ust Natha Demon Lord gets a proper upgrade
    Entropy Shield spell tweaks
    New EE-only component: Restoration removes ability drain
    New EE-only component: thief skills increment in multiples of 5
    New component: increased power to cleric cause/cure spells (& priest AI to respond if it's installed)
    Less ugly buttons for the thief bonus points in NPC management
    Nevaziah's level is less overwhelming
    Davaeorn now wears his cloak

Is it safe to install/uninstall mods during playthrough?

EDIT: Reading the SCS forum some seem to have the same problem with 32v8. "The game crashed when I entered Diaytha's room in Sendai's enclave, AR6105. I bypassed this by consoling to the spectator beholder room and the rest of the maps were fine."
    Post edited by histamiini on
    The minor spell turnings freezing the game is something I had happening in my Kensai game a lot too it can literally happen with any mages but ofc if theres two the danger of freezing is even higher.
    Never had this isuue before so it must be one of the latest BG patches bugged some SCS component (didn't reinstall SCS in quite a while)
    histamiiniOngo