Skip to content

2»

Comments

• GynsburgheGynsburghe Member Posts: 60
    Thank you, this is an awesome fanzine - and has an article that will help me with my next project as I slowly learn how to write mods and not just install them. I look forward to issue #3!
    [Deleted User]CrevsDaaklolienJuliusBorisov
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,457
    GNOME ISSUE
    I'M ALL OVER THAT
    CrevsDaakPapa_LouThacoBell
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    deltago said:

Sure sure... gnome issue. We'll get right on that as fast as a Jansen gets to his point in a conversation.

You mean never?
  • Papa_LouPapa_Lou Member Posts: 263
    deltago said:

Sure sure... gnome issue. We'll get right on that as fast as a Jansen gets to his point in a conversation.

Sounds like a Jan Jansen issue is in order, then.

No real content throughout the entire magazine, just farfetched stories and nonsense. And lots of turnip references.
    lolienThacoBellCrevsDaak
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Papa_Lou said:

deltago said:

Sounds like a Jan Jansen issue is in order, then.

No real content throughout the entire magazine, just farfetched stories and nonsense. And lots of turnip references.
    The Turnip lives again!
    CrevsDaak
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    They could interview Pluty PaladinPuffer ...
    CrevsDaak
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    Another great issue folks!

I am hoping that the inclusion of the modding tutorials will inspire more people to try their hand at modding. I know that this would have been very helpful to us in those first days. I look forward to reading each installment. I have no doubt that we will find useful information to help us better understand this interesting and challenging hobby.

And I am very much looking forward to what new people might come up with as they take up the challenge. The more people creating mods, the bigger the possibility of finding mods that are just right for each of our own games and play style. :)

Loved the Dwarven theme. Umm… and extra points for including Richard Armitage as Thorin Oakenshield in the top 10. (heart flutter)

Am I the only one who thinks it would be neat to have a sticky here for the magazine, with links to the different issues?
    JuliusBorisovdeltagololien
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Thanks, we are glad you are enjoying them.

All previous issues will be able to be found here: https://www.wildsurge.ca/archive

No need for a sticky thread. There are already too many of them.
    lolien