Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Wild Surge: Full Article List and Call for Contributors

2»

Comments

• deltagodeltago Member Posts: 6,841
    @Rik_Kirtaniya had a good one you can add to the list “the apocalyptic issue”

AerakarJuliusBorisovlolien
  • typo_tillytypo_tilly Member Posts: 5,686
    edited March 9
    We released our issue on time, so check it out if you haven't seen it! :) It includes reviews of the first Happy Death Day, The Mystery of Time rock epic album, Chrono Trigger, Prince of Persia, and more.

Our next issue will be on Star Wars. So far we have a few games covered, music of the franchise, and a look at the NWN Star Wars: Legends of the Old Republic server, among other things.

We are looking for people to write something about the movies. If you're interested, the cartoons and expanded universe (books, comics) are up for grabs as well. There are also soo many games to write about. Let me or @deltago know if you're up for anything. We have planned released for May 4th, so our aim for completed articles is April 15th, which will give us enough time for article editing and layout. That's a month of time to write. :)

AerakarashafetovJuliusBorisovlolien
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 9,573
  • lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 1,869
    Here is to hoping you write about the great Jig, from the trilogy by J Hines

typo_tillyashafetovZaghoul
    edited May 28
    I am writing about that! :smiley: I also asked him for an interview, but sadly haven't heard back.

Grond0lroumenashafetov
  • lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 1,869
    edited May 28
    Awesome! I hope he responds :)

typo_tillyashafetov
  • IseweinIsewein Member Posts: 129
    edited May 28
    Alas, I can't offer contributions, but I wanted to extend my gratitude for the work you put into this fanzine. It certainly deserves more exposure. Just read the interview with the author of Witch's Wake. Great content. That module was one of the best pieces of writing and atmosphere ever to be seen in a CRPG. Great shame it was never completed; and as in so many similar cases it seems licensing decisions are to blame. I'll never forget the eerie fascination it evoked while hinting at a greater plot, both beautiful and terrifying. Highly recommended to anyone!

typo_tillyashafetov
    edited May 29
    Thank you! :smiley: That was @deltago who reached out to Rob Bartel for that interview. :)

One of the things some writers have said is their desire to have more feedback to their articles. Sometimes it feels like no one has read the thing you've spent so much time on.

We also hope to get more interviews with game developers and authors.

Also, even if you're not interested in writing but have ideas on what you'd like to see, post them as well. :3

ashafetovlolien