Skip to content

Spanish PW: ES) Himnos de Ávalon (Latest video 14-12-2017. Fixed Minigame + High level run)

hda_nwnhda_nwn Member Posts: 27
Hi guys.

As i didn't have any plugin my module is ready to rock in NwN: EE. Sadly, it have a huge hak dependancy but it has 30 hours of play or more without DM. (Obviously you have to know spanish if you want to understand things)

I will try to have it online by spanish prime time for sure (starting at 21:00 UTC+1) and keep it open until my computer say stop.

If anyone want to give a try , I would love to roleplay with you as player or DM. In spanish or english (but is not my mother language)

I believe the links are in the descriptions of the module. So see you there ! If you dare... muahaahah

Post edited by hda_nwn on

Comments

• hda_nwnhda_nwn Member Posts: 27
    This weekend the server will be available on Friday Night and Saturday Evening & Night (UTC +1).

Haks here: http://himnosdeavalon.foroactivo.com/t17-descargas-necesarias
    instructions in spanish.
    short description: extract part1 (as it will extract the whole 1 to 4) in your personal nwn ee folder (documents). Then download and extract the files in their respective folders (.hak in hak , .tlk in tlk and so on)

If someone wants to try ill do my best to roleplay in english :). The experience is worthhile.
    Hi guys. Since Beamdog released server package the PW is up 24x7.
    I'll be playing on Twitch. First time I do son don't expect an experienced cast.

You can follow here:
    Check out for new stream.
    We will be playing on nights UTC+1
  • Man0waRMan0waR Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2018
    Hi Guys.

After I had a time of relax. I'm back to nwn business and will work towards the next release of Himnos de Ávalon.

Here I tease you with the latest work.
    Ver Himnos de Ávalon - NwN EE desde hda_nwn en www.twitch.tv
    Post edited by Man0waR on
  • Man0waRMan0waR Member Posts: 2
    Check latest stream on twitch.
    We have started yesterday and server is up 24/7.