Skip to content

[Kit Pack] Deities of Faerûn - v 1.9.7.5.1 [53 Cleric Kits and more for IWD, BG(2)EE and EET]

Comments

• RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    @Necromanx2

I swear I'll never upload anything when in a hurry or sleepy.

Fixed on Github.

You can extract the attached file on DeitiesofFaerun/Component and reinstall Jergal.
  • Necromanx2Necromanx2 Member Posts: 1,246
    Thanks for all your efforts!! I really like your work!
    Raduziel

Thanks for all your efforts!! I really like your work!

I'm truly glad to hear that. Sorry for all the mistakes lately. I'll be more careful with the future releases.
    edited June 2018
    Let me be very clear. I am very appreciative of the work you and all modders do! I know that none of you have to do what you do. It is all volunteer and out of your personal time with no compensation. I have nothing but respect for you for your kindness!

Please keep up the great work!
    RaduzielGusinda

Let me be very clear. I am very appreciative of the work you and all modders do! I know that none of you have to do what you do. It is all volunteer and out of your personal time with no compensation. I have nothing but respect for you for your kindness!

Please keep up the great work!

I'll show this post to my mom, I'm sure she will be proud of the man she raised. <3
    And she should be :)
    Raduziel
    edited June 2018
    Raduziel, I was looking through the log and notice I get the skipping Gavin install twice. I don't see this for others and was wondering why this is?

SKIPPING: [Gavin, the Dawnbringer of Lathander]
    This component is not available for your game

Raduziel, I was looking through the log and notice I get the skipping Gavin install twice. I don't see this for others and was wondering why this is?

Not an issue. Gavin has two separate mods, one for BGEE, another for BG2EE. This component reads them individually, that's why it skips twice.
    Thanks!
    Raduziel
    edited June 2018
    I installed 1.7.8 on BG2EE and loaded my mage game (Human with 17 INT and 21 WIS). I dual-classed and I don't see Jergal as an option. He has a mage/cleric multi-class option so I would think an mage could dual to him. Am I mistaken?

EDIT: I do have dual-class to kit mod installed.
    edited June 2018

I installed 1.7.8 on BG2EE and loaded my mage game (Human with 17 INT and 21 WIS). I dual-classed and I don't see Jergal as an option. He has a mage/cleric multi-class option so I would think an mage could dual to him. Am I mistaken?

EDIT: I do have dual-class to kit mod installed.

It is working fine on my end, but I'll dig deeper and see what can be affecting this.

In the meantime can you please give me:

1) A print of the available kits

2) The Deities of Faerûn debug setup

3) Your Weidu.log

4) A print of your character screen

Thanks, @Necromanx2
    Post edited by Raduziel on
    In the spoiler I answered the above.

NOTE: I see you have an option for Priest of Tempus. This makes me think you are not using the latest dual-class to kit mod as I don't think you should see that as it is not a valid Mage/Cleric option. I could be wrong, but wanted to note it.

NOTE 2: I do see Jergal at character creation.

1) Here are the kits I see for dual-classing. Note that Assassin, Bounty Hunter, and Swashbuckler are lower and out of view.

2) Attached debug.

3) Attached WeiDU.

4) Here is my character screen.

@Necromanx2 Thanks, I'll see the attached files.

I was waiting for the 2.5 release to SoD before altering the Priest of Tempus, but I noticed that it wouldn't be necessary. I altered it already and uploaded to Github (as well as an update for Tyr also due to the 2.5 update).

Also, sorry for asking it just now, can you attach a copy of your clsrcreq.2da? It will be located inside the override folder of your game.
    Here you go.
    edited June 2018

Here you go.

Thanks, @Necromanx2 .

At a first glance, I can't find anything that could be causing this trouble - the clsrcreq.2da is filled as it should be (what means that the kit appended properly to this file) and your character meets all the requisites for the kit.

I triple-checked the Jergal-Kit.tpa and Jergal-KitCM.tpa on my PC, on Github and the version that I sent attached on the previous folder - all of them are the same and correct.

Other kits, with the same parameters used by Jergal, are appearing.

And on top of that, I'm failing to reproduce the issue. Which means that it is not an obvious mistake, like the previous reports. I'll need to investigate it further.

I have a faint that theory that is a very long shot, but can you give me the values for the column KITIDS on the row of RAJERG and RAJERGCM inside Kitlist.2da?

0x0000407a
    0x0000407b
    Is there something needed for Dual_Class Kits that may be missing?
    @Necromanx2

0x0000407a
    0x0000407b

Ok, the long-shot theory failed as expected.

Is there something needed for Dual_Class Kits that may be missing?

You mean DUALCLAS.2DA?

The row related to RAJERG should be:
    RAJerg 0 0 1 0 0 0
    I'll be able to see that those are the same values that RAAZUTH shows (and you this kit appears as available).

If this row is not displaying those specific values in this specific order, you may alter. But there is no reason for it to be wrong.

RAJergCM should be all zeros, the same way RAAzuthCM is.

I sent you another suggestion through PM.
    I see the RAJERG and RSJergCM as you say. 0 0 1 0 0 0 and all 0.
    Raduziel
    @Raduziel, two things.

1) Azuth gets to use shields even though description says no armor.

2) Dual-classing in BGEE works fine to Jergal. Only BG2EE giving me issues.
    @Raduziel, the update to DiK that @kjeron made now allow me to get Jergal and looks at alignment!

Thank you both so much!
    edited June 2018

@Raduziel, two things.

1) Azuth gets to use shields even though description says no armor.

Not an issue. All kits can use shields unless explicitly told otherwise.

And I'm glad to see that things are working.

Congrats @Necromanx2 for the patience and @kjeron for the job well done.

Question for you. If I want to play around with Myrkel and Bhaal in BGEE and BG2EE, is there a way I can get them to load? I don't have IWDEE, but I wanted to try the two dead gods.
    @Necromanx2 I'll PM you with the details.
    edited June 2018
    Hi :)

A new kit, the Holy Strategist of The Red Knight is available on Github as a beta. I've tested it and had no problems, but I want to make the official release with the other two (maybe three) kits that will finish the 1.7 phase of this mod.

Hope you guys enjoy it.

PS: Due to the lenght of the text I had to remove the spell's description from the first post. Sorry about that. You can find it on the mod's Readme available here.
    Post edited by Raduziel on
    Hi @Raduziel, I was reading the readme and noticed that the Minor Death is not much better then a 15th level skeletal warrior if at all (at least it seems that way to me). If I am correct, this seems like a weak ability for only 1 turn. Should it not be pretty powerful since it only lasts 1 turn (the shortest summons time for a non-elder elemental)?

Just my opinion I wanted to share.
    Raduziel
    I'll consider this. The amount of immunities made me reduce its duration to preserve game balance, but I haven't played a lot using this summon.

The skeleton warrior is a good parameter. Most of the summons last for 10 turns but they are way weaker than the Minor Death IMHO.

Tomorrow I'll read Myrkul's and Kelemvor's section of FnA again and make a decision.

Thanks!
    Hi,

A new kit is available on Github: Bloodreaver of Garagos.

Two other kits will be released before 1.8 - for the moment the Bloodreaver can be considered in beta status.

I've tested it without any problems - and one of its spells is particularly interesting to use in battle.

Of all the kits, Garagos has, so far, the smaller selection of spheres (only six). That is due to the fact that he is a warrior-like deity and a demipower. And both kinds of deities loses spheres for RP and balance purposes.

But believe me, Garagos is a beast. You should give it a try.
  • UOLegacyUOLegacy Member Posts: 153
    On a clean, un-modded installation, the Bloodreaver of Garagos said it couldn't install due to errors. All of the other kits installed perfectly. Are you getting this error?
    edited June 2018
    UOLegacy said:

On a clean, un-modded installation, the Bloodreaver of Garagos said it couldn't install due to errors. All of the other kits installed perfectly. Are you getting this error?

Hi, @UOLegacy

I had the wrong file uploaded earlier. It should be fixed by now. Please, try downloading the mod again and sorry about that.

If the error persists, can you please attach a file called: SETUP-DEITIESOFFAERUN.DEBUG? You might need to convert it to .txt before attaching.

Thanks!