Skip to content

[v1.66] Vienxay, a Elven Shadowmage NPC for BG:EE + SoD and EET

Comments

• SkitiaSkitia Member Posts: 1,059
    I think I duplicated a line twice over in error. I fixed it. Requires a redownload, but options 2 and 3 are what it is supposed to be, 1 is bad, and 3 is a duplicate of 2.
  • MordekaieMordekaie Member Posts: 269
    edited March 2022
    @skitia On my way for an EET heavily modded playthrough. Quite confused about Vienxay which also appears in [v1.00] Skitia's NPCs For BG2:EE and EET.

Can i use both mods ? Any recommendation to keep the continuity ?

Any synergy with Shadow Magic mod ?
    Post edited by Mordekaie on
    edited March 2022
    You need both for EET to get all of Vienxay's data. The EET in the name means it was made to be compatible with it.

Vienxay does not actually use Shar's weave, her shadow magic is more akin to the shadow dancer, so shadow magic is not required for her.
  • mademan2mademan2 Member Posts: 54
    edited March 2022
    Hi, I wanted to ask if you are ever planning to add flirt(or as you call it socialize) options to your characters with romance? They are great at expanding the relationships with limited writing, even if you were to make several versions specific to a stage of the relationship or somesuch, I think it would be a great adition, any chance of it in the future?

Oh to be specific, I mean in BG2, I did notice that, at least Record had these options in SoD, but in my experience Vienxay didnt have any and neither have any in BG2.

Thanks for answers :)
    Instead of traditional flirts, most of the expanded intimacy is built around what I called rest talks.

Basically, every once in a while, when you rest, you can choose to speak to one NPC (currently just my NPCs) and spend a bit of time with them. Maybe they tell you a story, or if they're a lover, you can express your affections in random ways, spend the night together, or if in an inn, enjoy a relaxing bath. You can always force trigger it sooner simply by talking to the NPC, asking something personal, and then saying you wish to spend some time together when you rest. The only traditional feature of flirts, a kiss, is in the same menu section as the request.

I would love to expand rest talks to do more of what flirts originally was, maybe even create a custom area to resemble a camp or inn rooms. The idea of doing it on rest was to allow a more immersive time to be flirty.

It's created in a way that a modder could include their own NPCs pretty easily into the script, and at some point, I plan to create a heavily commented example with a Bioware NPC if someone ever wanted to. I also want to write every bioware/beamdog NPC into Rest Talks.

To the original question though: I may do traditional PID flirts at some point. I'd want to do it differently, I'd want my NPCs to notice it sometimes, maybe react jealously or adoringly or annoyed or with an inappropriate suggestion (Kale) if it made sense. I likely won't do the NPC initiated ones, as I'd rather do it through additional love talks instead.

In terms of priority though, it's pretty low. Getting out my sixth NPC is priority one, Nalia ToB priority two, Rest Talks priority three. They may swap though, Nalia ToB is a rather short project, and Rest Talks can be fun to write.
    Wow, that all sounds great and makes sense for sure.
    I do absolutely like the option to have prive talks with your npcs in the evening, noticed that immidiately and it does feel a lot more immersive than just random triggers right after a fight for example :D

I would also like to note that I love how similar your way of interacting with the npcs is to Dragon Age Origins, if that indeed is intentional, one of the reasons why I like Vienxay so much despite her being hard to stomach at times, is how similar she is to Morrigan. I noticed that your npcs react to the kiss option as well and was immidiately reminded of DA:O, and I love the sound of that being expanded upon.

Id just like to make sure with this, so for your npcs, at least the romanceable ones in BG2, you have normal "love talks" right? That trigger after a certain time passes, than you have these evening talks which should be triggered randomly after rest, if I understand correctly, or can be initiated by the player by asking to talk to the character in private in the evening, yes?

Dont get me wrong, I love the way you do this, and honestly your companions are amazing so far, the only one I have yet to run with is Helga because I had trouble making her work in BG1 and hence didnt pick her up in BG2, but I certainly plan to.
    But I feel like the flirt options and the evening rest interactions are quite different, they could comfortably live alongside one another and I think, like you intend, it could lead to some absolutely adorable or hilarious moments.

Anyways, sounds like you have a lot on your plate, I am very much looking to your Nalia ToB romance mod whenever that comes out.
    That all being said, id like to ask if there is any way to support you? I had a lot of fun with your mods and would like to see them continually updated and such, do you happen to have Patreon or something along those lines? Id be more than happy to send you a few bucks.
    I created a patreon just now, I'll see how up to date I can be with it. https://www.patreon.com/skitias_stories I'd like to use it as a news feed/behind the scenes feed just for fun, even if it's a couple of people.

Yes, the Love Talks/Friendship Talks are separate from the Rest Talks.

I'll look into doing more traditional flirts, they aren't too time consuming, so I'll do it during a moment of writer's block on one of my other projects.
    Awesome, I became a Patron already. Tho I have to say, Patreon has some really stupid fees, I paid 1/4 aditional fee of what I sent you and even then its not the full amount of what I actually entered, wth...

In any case, hope that more people will send you some love.

Speaking of love, yes what a terrific segway. I wanted to ask, how difficult would be, or if you would even be ok with it, to implement a choice to pick whether you would want romance conflict with your characters? Ideally so that you would actually be able to see the jealousy conversation but it wouldnt neccessarily lock you out of any of the romances.

I really dont feel like doing aditional runs (at least not immidiately) to see the Emily and Record romantic routes, especially considering I always want to do everything I can and it takes me dozens of hours to finish one playthrough :D

Thanks for answers :)
    Best way to get around the restrictions if you want to see everything is with a bit of console work. I'm not inclined to have them ignore romances naturally because none of them are the sharing type. But you could easily set everyone's romance variable to 2 and see all of the ToB stuff and Rest Talks. It would mess up the love talks though, so I would wait until one is done set with SoA before doing the rest.

Global("X3EmiRomanceActive","GLOBAL",2)
    Global("X3KalRomanceActive","GLOBAL",2)
    Global("X3RebRomanceActive","GLOBAL",2)
    Global("X3VieRomanceActive","GLOBAL",2)
  • ChaoticTabrisChaoticTabris Member Posts: 13
    Playing with the mod on my current big playthrough and have some feedback. Those are just my initial impressions as I'm still in Beregost and haven't had her for long.

1 - It became really clear from her interactions with Emily and Jaheira that she has a strong prejudice against half-elfs, however, my character is a half-elf and she has yet to have any similar interactions with my character and neither can eye interject when she is talking to Emily and Jaheira to point that out. This felt a bit immersion breaking for me. I might not keep her for long because my character, in RP, is probably really pissed with that at this point but it would be cool if there was some interaction in that sense.

2 - She came to talk to my character about how I was trained to fight and after I answered I trained to be a conjurer to protect myself she says that magic is a better way to defend yourself. Thing is, i'm technically more of a mage than her. The dialogue doesn't make much sense unless you are playing a martial class.

I am enjoying the characters in general, those were the only things that really jumped at me and the reason I'm probably ditching her is more because of my own RP than any issues with the mod itself.
    I can't believe I do not have special dialogue/more dialogue notice towards player half-elves. I'll have to look into rectifying that and the other issue you mentioned when I do another update of this mod. Thanks for the feedback!
    edited March 2022
    I somehow forgot the biggest problem I had with the mod. Vienxay has no spell slots for me at Lvl 1. I was looking at other posts here and saw other people with the same problem but for them reinstalling everything fixed it. In my case I redid my entire installation and the same problem persists. You also said that should fix itself when she levels up but it never really did, she is now Mage 2 and she only has a single lvl 1 spell slot now, like she only got the extra one she would have gotten at level 2.

Is there something I can do to fix it? Maybe on EEKeeper? Btw, i'm playing EET.
    edited March 2022
    Check the Max can memorize in the Memorisation section of EEKeeper. By default, Vienxay has 2 for her level 1 spells, and the game will take away one since she is a multi-class mage to leave her at 1. Add an extra to the level 1 and it should rectify it.

It makes me wonder if for some reason the game or a mod is taking away both spell slots, leaving her at zero. If so, I'll give her another extra slot, even if it gives her an initial advantage against other mage-thiefs.
    edited March 2022
    Looking at her on EEKeeper it looks like she has two negative Wizard Spell Slots Modifiers

ozu8cdmgmink.png

Max can memorize says 3 now that she is Level 2 but in game there is only one, probably because of the two Wizard Spell Slots Modifiers.
  • GraionDilachGraionDilach Member Posts: 581
    edited March 2022
    Managed to reproduce - this happens when one installs Vienxay and SkitiaNPCs on EET at the same time. Apparently the multikit helpers end up running twice for some reason and all Shadowmage kit entries are duplicated on the Aquadrizzt Thief spell levels.

EDIT: Yes, that "some reason" is because there is no assumption in the mod code there if the kit already exists.
    Is it as simple as an IF NOT EXISTS for the SkitiasNPCs version of the kit if a file from the BG1 version already exists?
    Well, your kit table 2da can be used as such a marker file, yes.
    I think I fixed this. It should stop the kit from being installed/applied twice.
    You broke it. That's missing a NOT.
    ACTION_IF FILE_EXISTS_IN_GAME ~LUX3V.2da~ THEN BEGIN

Whoops, added the not after action_if
  • Wutan1988Wutan1988 Member Posts: 131
    Hiho,

I have a Question regarding Vienxay's Saving Throws:
    I know she gets a Bonus of +1 to all her Saving Throws but i don't know why she has a Bonus of 2 in her Character Sheet here without any items equipped. Is that one intentional or maybe it's a Mod Conflict with another Mod or something went wrong during Installation???

7yk80dznsq6u.png
    c5dmc81hy6lb.png

edited May 2022
    Is this EET or normal EE? It's possible the spawned Vienxay had her class bonus applied twice in error, especially if its an older version installed and its EET. This can be checked and corrected in EEKeeper if needed.
    It's normal EE. So maybe it's a Mod conflict. I will provide my Weidu Log and the Variables in EE Keeper later. I think I use Version 1.64.

However I have a Suspicion for a while now that Tweaks Anthologies "Unnerved Spell Progression Tables" and "Cast Spells from Scrolls and Items at Character Level messes up Saving Throws and in Auras Case from Artisan it messes with the Progression of the Initiates as well 🙁🙁🙁

Or maybe it's the UI Mod?
    edited May 2022
    Weidu Log:
    // Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Slime Quest: v25.3
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Beregost Family Quest: v25.3
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Babysitting Quest, including the Carnival Encounter...: v25.3
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Nashkel Monster Quest: v25.3
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Fallen Paladin Quest: v25.3
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Undying Love Quest: v25.3
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Lovesick Half-Orc: v25.3
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Unexpected Help Quest: v25.3
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #8 // Many Little Paws: v25.3
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Drunk near Beregost Temple: v25.3
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Warm Place for Noober: v25.3
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Brage's Sword: v25.3
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Legal Sea Charts Sources: v25.3
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Additions to the Lady's Hall and the Bitch Queen's Temple: v25.3
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #14 // A Worried Farmer: v25.3
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Bodies for a Good Cause: v25.3
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Finish Cordyr's Quest without killing Sil: v25.3
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Endless BG1: Main Component (Required): 10
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #1 // More Flavor to Hero of Baldur's Gate (Includes PC's Residence Inside Palace): 10
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #2 // Short Public Hero Tribute: 10
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #3 // Sarevok's Unique Items: 10
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #4 // Sarevok's Sword: 10
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #5 // Imoen and Duke Jannath (Imoen Gets Residence Inside Palace): 10
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #6 // Duke Eltan Is in the Palace: 10
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #7 // Flaming Fist After Final Fight: 10
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #8 // Elminster Makes an Appearance -> jastey's Version: 10
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #10 // First Refugees Come to Baldur's Gate: 10
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #11 // Ophyllis the Treasurer is Inside Palace Dungeon: 10
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #12 // Denkod in Thieves' Guild Comments on Sarevok's Death: 10
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #13 // Skip Thieves' Maze Once After Sarevok's Death: 10
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #15 // Fenster the Palace Healer Is in the Palace: 10
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #16 // Captain Corwin Is in the Palace: 10
    ~SOTSC\SOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shades of the Sword Coast - Expansion Pack for BGEE: 6.6
    ~C#SODBOABRI\C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #0 // Scene at Boareskyr Bridge will be Acknowledged: Add NPC Reactions: v1
    ~C#SODBOABRI\C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add Description Text to Original Scene at Bridge: v1
    ~C#SODBOABRI\C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #2 // Bridge Scene has Different Choices: v1
    ~C#SODBOABRI\C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #3 // Add Stat Changes to Choices at Bridge: v1
    ~SIRENE\SETUP-SIRENE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sirene NPC for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
    ~DRAKE\SETUP-DRAKE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Drake NPC for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition: 1.6
    ~EMILY\EMILY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Emily NPC for BG1EE: 1.65
    ~EMILY\EMILY.TP2~ #0 #3 // Choose whether or not to have Emily's custom soundtrack play during timed talks. -> Emily's Music: 1.65
    ~VIENXAY\VIENXAY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Vienxay NPC for BG1EE: 1.64
    ~KALE\KALE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kale NPC for BG1EE and SoD: 1.67
    ~KALE\KALE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Give Kale the Warden Class? (Recommended) -> Warden(Fighter Kit): 1.67
    ~HELGA\SETUP-HELGA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Helga NPC Mod: 1.55
    ~RECORDER\SETUP-RECORDER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Recorder NPC MoD: 1.49
    ~RECORDER\SETUP-RECORDER.TP2~ #0 #1 // Choose whether or not to have Recorder's custom soundtrack play during timed talks. -> Recorder's Music: 1.49
    ~VERRSZA\VERRSZA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Verr'Sza - the rakshasa NPC for BG1EE: 5.4
    ~WALAHNAN\WALAHNAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Walahnan NPC for BGEE: 1.2
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v27.1
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v27.1
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #20 // The BG1 NPC Project: Ajantis Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks: v27.1
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #30 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks: v27.1
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #40 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content) -> Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks: v27.1
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #50 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks: v27.1
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #60 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content) -> Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks: v27.1
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #70 // The BG1 NPC Project: Xan's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks: v27.1
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #80 // The BG1 NPC Project: Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran: v27.1
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #110 // BGEE Banter Timing Tweak -> Banter Timing: Normal (about 27 minutes between banter dialogs): v27.1
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #120 // The BG1 NPC Project: Bardic Reputation Adjustment: v27.1
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #130 // The BG1 NPC Project: Sarevok's Diary Adjustments -> SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary: v27.1
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #241 // The BG1 NPC Project: Kivan's Proficiency -> Kivan uses halberds: v27.1
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v27.1
    ~BG1NPCMUSIC\SETUP-BG1NPCMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project Music Pack -> Install All Audio: v6
    ~AJANTISBG1\SETUP-AJANTISBG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installs Ajantis BG1 Expansion Modification: 18.3
    ~AJANTISBG1\SETUP-AJANTISBG1.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install the unique BG:EE BAM for Ajantis' Family Shield: 18.3
    ~XANBG1FRIEND\SETUP-XANBG1FRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan's friendship path for BG1: v11
    ~CORANBGFRIEND\CORANBGFRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Coran's Extended BG Friendship Talks: v5.1
    ~HAMMERS\SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Thrown Hammers: v6.1.0
    ~HAMMERS\SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Thrown Spiritual Hammers: v6.1.0
    ~HAMMERS\SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #25 // Normal throwing hammers: v6.1.0
    ~HAMMERS\SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #35 // +1 throwing weapons: v6.1.0
    ~HAMMERS\SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Additional magic items: v6.1.0
    ~SOD2BG2_IU\SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #37 // Add Icewind Dale items and new spells to Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition and Siege of Dragonspear?: v2.0.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #2001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Rashemi Berserker Ranger Kit for Minsc: 2.4
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #3004 // Artisan's Kitpack: Way of the Anti-Paladin (Blackguard Rework): 2.4
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7004 // Artisan's Kitpack: Way of the Assassin (Assassin Rework): 2.4
    ~LEUI-SOD\LEUI-SOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // lefreut's Enhanced UI (SoD skin) - Core component: 4.4.6
    ~MNKOVERHAUL\MNKOVERHAUL.TP2~ #0 #1 // Monk Fist Overhaul -> 3:+1 9:+2 12:+3 15:+4 25:+5
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue: v14
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v14
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #70 // Icewind Dale Casting Graphics [Andyr]: v14
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v14
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix Boo's Squeak: v14
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #170 // Unique Icons [Lava]: v14
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #182 // Unique Containers [Miloch] -> Unique icons and names: v14
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #190 // Use Character Colors Instead of Item Colors -> For all shields and helmets: v14
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Remove Annoying Visual Effects from Equipped Items -> Remove blur effect: v14
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Separate Resist Fire/Cold Icon into Separate Icons [Angel]: v14
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v14
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1036 // Make Cloakwood Areas Available Before Completing the Bandit Camp -> All of Cloakwood except the mines: v14
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Multi-Player Kick-Out Dialogues: v14
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1075 // Send BioWare NPCs to an Inn [DavidW/Zed Nocear]: v14
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v14
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Reveal City Maps When Entering Area: v14
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1251 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Alora to Gullykin: v14
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1252 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Eldoth to the Coast Way: v14
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1253 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Quayle to the Nashkel Carnival: v14
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1254 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Shar-Teel to North Nashkel Road: v14
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1255 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Tiax to Beregost: v14
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1256 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Viconia to South Beregost Road: v14
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2152 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> Allow armor plus one protection item [Angel]: v14
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2170 // Cast Spells from Scrolls (and Other Items) at Character Level: v14
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table: v14
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2261 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> PnP table: v14
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2270 // Alter Bard Spell Progression Table -> Un-nerfed table [Blucher]: v14
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2280 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> Un-nerfed table [Blucher]: v14
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2290 // Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables -> No level progression changes, un-nerfed druid spell table only [Blucher]: v14
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2390 // Alter Paladin Spell Progression Table -> Paladins Use Icewind Dale-Heart of Winter Spell Tables [grogerson]: v14
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Alter Ranger Spell Progression Table -> Rangers Use Icewind Dale-Heart of Winter Spell Tables [grogerson]: v14
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2410 // Druids Use 3E Alignment Restrictions: v14
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: v14
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove Fatigue from Restoration Spells: v14
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items [icelus]: v14
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3205 // Stores Purchase All Item Types: v14
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3300 // Death Cam: v14
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4025 // Allow NPC Pairs to Separate: v14
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 values: v14
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 values: v14
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 values: v14
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 values: v14
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4150 // Move Boo Into Minsc's Pack: v14
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Include arcane spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1510 // Include divine spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3505 // Wider selection of random scrolls: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3540 // Reduce the power of Inquisitors' Dispel Magic -> Inquisitors dispel at 1.5 x their level (not twice their level): 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3550 // Increase the power of Cure Wounds and Cause Wounds spells to the level found in 3rd Edition D&D -> Spells heal or inflict a random amount of damage (1d8 per level of the spell, plus 1 point per caster level, to a maximum of 5 points per spell level): 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3580 // Restoration and Lesser Restoration spells heal ability-score damage: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Faster Bears: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // More realistic wolves and wild dogs: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4030 // Improved shapeshifting: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5080 // Improved textscreens in Tales of the Sword Coast: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Smarter Mages: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Smarter Priests: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6100 // Potions for NPCs: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved Spiders: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6300 // Smarter sirines and dryads: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6310 // Slightly smarter carrion crawlers: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6320 // Smarter basilisks: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Improved doppelgangers: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7010 // Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7020 // Improved deployment for parties of assassins: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7030 // Improved kobolds: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7040 // Relocated bounty hunters: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7050 // Improved Ulcaster: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7060 // Improved Balduran's Isle: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7070 // Improved Durlag's Tower: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7080 // Improved Demon Cultists: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7090 // Improved Cloakwood Druids: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7100 // Improved Bassilus: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7110 // Improved Drasus party: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7130 // Improved Red Wizards: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7140 // Improved Undercity assassins: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7150 // Improved Carsa/Kahrk interaction: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7200 // Tougher chapter-two end battle: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7210 // Tougher chapter-three end battle: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7220 // Tougher chapter-four end battle: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7230 // Tougher chapter-five end battle: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7250 // Improved final battle: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7900 // Improved minor encounters: 34.3

EE Keeper Variables:
    n886otbjqkpo.png

I hope you can help me fix it and maybe point to possible Mod Conflicts :)
    I play on Version 2.6.6.0
    edited May 2022
    EEKeeper has it, you see the Save vs? It is appearing twice for each save.

Just delete the second instance. Not caused by mod conflicts, though can be caused by mod order shuffling, which can have weidu erroneously apply things twice.
    HI Skitia i think the New Version of Vienxay has the setup.exe twice in the folder.
    Surprised it didn't overwrite automatically. It should be fixed, thanks for letting me know!
  • kiwidockiwidoc Member Posts: 1,437
    I've been merrily playing along with Veinxay, but have struck something really odd. I gave her the Boots of Stealth, Travellers Robe and Evermemory with no problems. However when I reached Mage L3 / Thief L4. I found out she couldn't use any of the above items - they are marked with red and Evermemory has actually vanished from her findger. I also can't give her bracers of defence.

I can give her the Boots of Avoidance, and the Ring of the Princes - so she is able to use some magical items. Help?
    edited June 2022
    I think she lost her kit. Go to EEKeeper and give back her shadow mage kit to her. For whatever reason when the kit is gone (From reinstalling or whatever) everything gets marked red, which I'm guessing as she now has the wrong kit assigned to her. This happened to me too recently because I am silly and reinstall my mods constantly in a different order than before, so the kit assignments get messed up.
  • kiwidockiwidoc Member Posts: 1,437
    She's now listed as an ordinary mage/thief. This is weird as she can't use items that should be ok for a vanilla mage theif.

I can't see Shadow Mage as an option in the EE assign value Class list.