Skip to content

[MOD] Siege of Dragonspear 2 Baldur's Gate2:EE Item Upgrade - v2.0.5 released!

Comments

• Daeros_TrollkillerDaeros_Trollkiller Member Posts: 325
    ThacoBell wrote: »
    Cahir wrote: »
    @tl1942 No, no its doesn't. Rolling a die for chest contents takes me right out of the game. Its pretty telling that some of the first comments after random loot was mentioned asked when the roll happens so it can be save scummed. Which is what I will end up doing if it doesn't kill my interest entirely.

I'd say random loot is better suited for IWD where you have a lot of magical weapons without distinct backstory. Or when you have played the game so many times that you are tired of metagaming.

Not when you don't get any magical weapons you don't proficiencies in. There's too many non-choices in IWD.

That really shouldn't be an issue here. I've played IWD enough to know *exactly* what you are talking about. As I had mentioned before, not very much is randomized. Some spoilers to my approach:
    For the most part, the IWD items I added in are what's randomized, and for the most part it's 50/50 between one item or another. And in many cases, its a roll between items of the same class, say for instance: You start a new game and make a b-line for evermemory at the friendly arm inn. Well, it might be that, or you might just dig up Kontik's Ring of Wizardry.

I did it this way to avoid a very specific problem: over-itemization. If I had just tossed in all this additional stuff without some sort of check and balance, the game would have been rediculously over-itemized in my opinion, and from the outset, I wanted this mod to be balanced.

Another thing I randomized, item appearances. I'll give an example:
    Dragonscale Armor. Some folks, like myself, tend to prefer it have a chain appearance, others leather.
    So, in my mod, you got a 50% chance of either. I did something similar for dragonscale helms. Same exact stats, but different appearances. It was a way for me to offer variety and replayability without ruining being able to plan out a run.

Lastly, I know some folks like to run mage-heavy, and initially, there were very few options to obtain the scrolls for the new spells added in the mod. Now, since the update, there are far more places they can be found, and like many scroll drops in the game, some are randomized, between the level 1-4 scrolls and the level 5-9 scrolls. This way, you get more chances to get what you want for your mages.

Keep in mind.... none ofd this is written in stone, and ya never know what a future update might bring :wink:
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    @StummvonBordwehr "No matter what, it’s your call; "
    No arguments here. My feedback may be blunt, but its not my mod.

@Daeros_Trollkiller I can get behind more scroll diversity. Don't take any of this personally, equipment randomization is a very specific and very strong pet peeve of mine.
    @StummvonBordwehr "No matter what, it’s your call; "
    No arguments here. My feedback may be blunt, but its not my mod.

@Daeros_Trollkiller I can get behind more scroll diversity. Don't take any of this personally, equipment randomization is a very specific and very strong pet peeve of mine.

No worries, I don't take it personally at all, there was a time I felt the same as you.
  • stewelementstewelement Member Posts: 51
    Daeros, I am still catching up on updates. When 2.0 is installed on BGEE alongside SCS with its IWD spells component and it appears that I have Faerie Fire as a level one and level two spell. Not a huge problem, just something I did not expect. I did not dig into the rest of the spellbooks. The component in question in your mod appears to cover spells and items for IWD. Any plans to make items and spells into distinct components? Apologies if this has already been done for 2.0.1 or 2.0.2, I haven't tried those yet.
    Daeros, I am still catching up on updates. When 2.0 is installed on BGEE alongside SCS with its IWD spells component and it appears that I have Faerie Fire as a level one and level two spell. Not a huge problem, just something I did not expect. I did not dig into the rest of the spellbooks. The component in question in your mod appears to cover spells and items for IWD. Any plans to make items and spells into distinct components? Apologies if this has already been done for 2.0.1 or 2.0.2, I haven't tried those yet.

All of the examples of the Faerie Fire spell I checked before implementing it in this mod have it as a level 1 cleric spell. That being said, my mod checks to see if a spell with the name CLERIC_FAERIE_FIRE is already present in the spells.ids before it installs to prevent duplicates like this. I'll have to look at SCS to see how it handles adding spells to see if it uses a different spelling, or if it checks to see if a spell is present before it adds it. Depending on how SCS does it, I may be able to avert this specific issue with an additional check.

No plans to separate the items and spells component, for two reasons: Several new items' effects have dependencies on them, and most are completely new and original, not from IWD.

I would advise using 2.0.2 of my mod as it contains the most up-to-date components and fixes.
    Daeros, it appears that I installed your mod, then SCS, which likely does not check for existing spell names, and would account for the duplicate in the spellbook. I'll make a note to install your mod after the IWD SCS components.

I can't play BG these days without the Randomizer mod, but I use the option to randomize without losing items so that I can still find all the pieces for Cromwell (can't play without the classic Item Upgrade mod either). I have not tried your latest mod on BG2 yet with the randomized loot setup. Do you have any information on how the Randomizer mod would interact with your randomization logic?
    Daeros, it appears that I installed your mod, then SCS, which likely does not check for existing spell names, and would account for the duplicate in the spellbook. I'll make a note to install your mod after the IWD SCS components.

I can't play BG these days without the Randomizer mod, but I use the option to randomize without losing items so that I can still find all the pieces for Cromwell (can't play without the classic Item Upgrade mod either). I have not tried your latest mod on BG2 yet with the randomized loot setup. Do you have any information on how the Randomizer mod would interact with your randomization logic?

I've not tried it, so I can't say for certain, however: If randomizer only moves around existing items then it should be fine. My mod focuses around bringing in items that don't already exist in the base game.
  • EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
    @stewelement
    My current understanding of the EET item randomizer is that it only changes vanilla item locations/contents. Quest items (vanilla and modded) and mod items are unaffected.
    My specific worry is that randomizer scripts would interact poorly with the loot drop logic of this mod. For example, Carsomyr may get randomized to be part of the Shade Dragon's loot instead of Firkraag's when the Randomizer mod does its thing (either via Weidu or in-game scripts when a new game starts). Now, I haven't played with the 2.0 version on BG2 yet, but my understanding is that Daeros' mod will look at Firkraag's loot and potentially swap out another similarly tiered item for Carsomyr. Should the randomization happen, then Daeros' mod kick in when loading Firkraag's lair, which on paper at least seems like a potential conflict. I suppose the worst case is that something that randomizer put in Firkraag's horde is replaced by Daeros' mod, and would be the same overall effect as Daeros intended. I have not attempted it on an install to test it for myself (yet).
  • EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
    @stewelement
    Consoling items in is your backup plan.
    edited August 2021
    @stewelement - I've made a note for myself to check into this for the next update and see if I can come up with a workaround for it.

for the SCS mod, I just took a brief look at the install files and I don't see where it adds in Faerie Fire. I'll have to take a closer look for the next update as well.

***update*** This was bugging me, so I did a clean install of SCS's IWD spell components on a clean install of BG2EE - I checked both the spells.ids in NI, and created a new cleric (and mage as well, just for good measure), and I am not seeing Faerie Fire at all, so either I am really missing something, or SCS doesn't add this spell, and I am not sure what's causing the issue with this spell appearing twice for you.
    Post edited by Daeros_Trollkiller on
    @Daeros_Trollkiller regarding Faerie Fire, I did some research, and it is actually Siege of Dragonspear that adds the spell to level 1. I have no idea where the level 2 spell came from, and that particular install has been replaced due to other issues. Probably a botched install on my part.
  • CommunardCommunard Member Posts: 556
    @Daeros_Trollkiller Hi, I'm getting the bug
    "ERROR: [tooltip.2da] -> [override/tooltip.2da] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("Failed to find enough lines to perform an INSERT_2DA_ROW"))"

and cannot install

BG1 WEIDU LOG:
    ~DLCMERGER\DLCMERGER.TP2~ #0 #1 // Merge DLC into game -> Merge "Siege of Dragonspear" DLC: 1.3
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ice Island Level Two Restoration: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Quoningar, the Cleric: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Shilo Chen and the Ogre-Magi: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edie, the Merchant League Applicant: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Creature Corrections: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Creature Restorations: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Creature Name Restorations: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Minor Dialogue Restorations: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Item Corrections and Restorations: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #29 // Duke Eltan in the Harbor Master's Building: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #30 // Nim Furlwing Encounter: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #32 // Svlast, the Fallen Paladin Encounter: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #33 // Mal-Kalen, the Ulcaster Ghost: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #34 // Chapter 6 Dialogue Restorations: v16.4
    ~SOA\SETUP-SOA.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Stone of Askavar for TotSC/Tutu/BGT/BGEE -> Default version: areas connected by travel triggers: 2.2
    ~SARADAS_MAGIC\SARADAS_MAGIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // saradas_magic
    ~KARATUR\SETUP-KARATUR.TP2~ #0 #0 // T'Was a Slow Boat from Kara-Tur

EET WEIDU LOG:
    ~EET\EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET core (resource importation): V13.4
    ~LEUI\LEUI.TP2~ #0 #0 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Core component: 4.4.2
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rewritten Final Chapter of Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.20
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #10 // Balthazar can be redeemed: 2.0.20
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Improved Sarevok-Player Interactions: 2.0.20
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #30 // Improved Imoen-Player Interactions in Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.20
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #40 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers: 2.0.20
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #50 // Improved Slayer Transformation: 2.0.20
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #60 // Expanded Epilogues for Bioware NPCs -> David Gaider's expanded epilogues for Bioware NPCs: 2.0.20
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Tougher Abazigal: 2.0.20
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Tougher Balthazar: 2.0.20
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Tougher Demogorgon: 2.0.20
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1300 // Tougher Gromnir: 2.0.20
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1400 // Tougher Illasera: 2.0.20
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Tougher Yaga-Shura: 2.0.20
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Full-body portrait for Bodhi: 2.0.20
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Alternate Balthazar portrait, by Cuv: 2.0.20
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Extended Epilogues for additional Beamdog NPCs, by shawne: 2.0.20
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Sharper portraits of Abazigal and Gromnir for the Enhanced Edition, by DavidW: 2.0.20
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Slightly improved cutscenes, by DavidW: 2.0.20
    ~SLANDOR\SLANDOR.TP2~ #1 #0 // The Minotaur and Lilacor: 2.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #0 // Restored Locations: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #1 // Restored Characters and Dialogs: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #2 // Restored Sounds: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #3 // Restored Items: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #4 // Restored Wish Options: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #5 // Restored XP for Minor Things: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #6 // Lich Deril: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #7 // Restored Random Encounters: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #8 // Minor Restorations: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #11 // Restored Final Slayer Dream: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #12 // Alternate Slayer Change: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #13 // Restored Waukeen's Promenade Cutscene: v8.4
    ~AC_QUEST\AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #0 // Ascalon's Questpack: 3.0
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Slime Quest: v24.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Beregost Family Quest: v24.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Babysitting Quest, including the Carnival Encounter...: v24.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Nashkel Monster Quest: v24.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Fallen Paladin Quest: v24.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Undying Love Quest: v24.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Lovesick Half-Orc: v24.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Unexpected Help Quest: v24.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #8 // Many Little Paws: v24.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Drunk near Beregost Temple: v24.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Warm Place for Noober: v24.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Brage's Sword: v24.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Legal Sea Charts Sources: v24.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Additions to the Lady's Hall and the Bitch Queen's Temple: v24.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #14 // A Worried Farmer: v24.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Bodies for a Good Cause: v24.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Finish Cordyr's Quest without killing Sil: v24.1
    ~C#SB_SILBER\SETUP-C#SB_SILBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Adalon's Blood - Modification for BGII by Gandalf the white: 14
    ~ASSASSINATIONS\ASSASSINATIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Assassinations mod for Baldur's Gate II: v17
    ~TANGLEDISLE\TANGLEDISLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Tangled Oak Isle: the new area of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: v2.25
    ~SOUTHERNEDGE\SOUTHERNEDGE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Southern Edge: the new district of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 3.21
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Cat and Mouse" (Bodhi hunts you in Spellhold) by Ghreyfain: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Yoshimo's Original Portrait: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen's Original Portrait: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers, by David Gaider: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Murder of Acton Balthis, by Kulyok: v28
    ~OOZE\OOZE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ooze's Lounge: a new area under Athkatlan Slums: 2.9
    ~BST\SETUP-BST.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BS Company presents Balduran's Seatower: vEAOB.6
    ~BACKBRYNNLAW\BACKBRYNNLAW.TP2~ #0 #0 // Back to Brynnlaw mod for Baldur's Gate II: v9
    ~CTB\SETUP-CTB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Check The Bodies: 3.0
    ~CTB\SETUP-CTB.TP2~ #0 #1 // Candlekeep Chores: 3.0
    ~CTB\SETUP-CTB.TP2~ #0 #3 // Other Improvements: 3.0
    ~INNERSHADE\SETUP-INNERSHADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Innershade -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 10.4
    ~TOTDG\SETUP-TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Tales of the Deep Gardens -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 12.6
    ~ISNF\ISNF.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: I Shall Never Forget: 5.8
    ~EMAD\SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #0 // A Z-rated Adventure - an IM4 Non-Entry: v11
    ~EMAD\SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Promise of a Troll: v11
    ~EMAD\SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #2 // A Bhaalspawn's Best Friend: v11
    ~EMAD\SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #3 // Under Her Spell: v11
    ~EMAD\SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #5 // Character Medley: v11
    ~DC\DC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Crawl: v13.1
    ~FADINGPROMISES\SETUP-FADINGPROMISES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fading Promises: v9
    ~EILISTRAEE\SETUP-EILISTRAEE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Eilistraee's Song -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 6.8
    ~REUNION\REUNION.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Reunion mod for Baldur's Gate II: v7
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // General AI Improvements: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature & Area Improvements: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Miscellaneous Enhancements -> With Additional Random Encounters: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional Shadow Thieves Content: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Extended Reynald Sequence: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Hell Trials: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #11 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue & Combat Enhancement: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // The Tragedy Of Besamen: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Further Slaver Involvement: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Nazariel The Lich: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reward Negotiation: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #21 // Infernal Thievery: v3.5
    ~LUCY\LUCY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Lucy the Wyvern: v5.0
    ~A7-TESTYOURMETTLE\A7-TESTYOURMETTLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Test Your Mettle!: 1.4
    ~A7-TOTLM-BG2EE\A7-TOTLM-BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Trials of the Luremaster for Baldur's Gate: 3.0
    ~FISHINGFORTROUBLE\FISHINGFORTROUBLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fishing for Trouble by Yovaneth: v3.2.8
    ~COWLEDMENACE\SETUP-COWLEDMENACE.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Main Component: 0.2.1
    ~COWLEDMENACE\SETUP-COWLEDMENACE.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Appropriate Items for High-Level Spellcasters: 0.2.1
    ~COWLEDMENACE\SETUP-COWLEDMENACE.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Mages cast Gate far from themselves: 0.2.1
    ~SELLSWORDS\SELLSWORDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Sellswords mod for Baldur's Gate II: v9.1
    ~SOS\SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Over Soubar: 1.15
    ~SOS\SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Selence arrives to Waukeens Promenade after the meeting with Gaelan in the slums: 1.15
    ~THECALLING\THECALLING.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Calling: Beta 2
    ~THECALLING\THECALLING.TP2~ #0 #20 // Peaceful Werewolf Isle Resolution: Beta 2
    ~THECALLING\THECALLING.TP2~ #0 #40 // Exotic Item Pack: Beta 2
    ~SETUP-TURNABOUT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ascension: Turnabout: v1.3
    ~SETUP-TURNABOUT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Balthazar Epilogue Portrait, by Cliffette: v1.3
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #0 // Lady Elgea's extended plot: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #1 // Anomen's extended plot: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #2 // Jerlia's Ore Shop: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #3 // Elven holy water in the Temple of Lathander: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #4 // Wave Blade in Treasury: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #5 // Silver Dagger in Irenicus Dungeon: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #6 // Bards can spend the night at their stronghold (Five Flagons): Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #7 // A bard for the bard stronghold: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #8 // Silver Sword: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #9 // A Tunnel for Saradush: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #10 // Temple of Mask in Docks District: Beta_7
    ~SIRINESCALL\SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Lure of the Sirine's Call: v16.1
    ~SIRINESCALL\SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Lighthouse Area: v16.1
    ~WHITEQUEEN\WHITEQUEEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity - The White Queen -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 6.8
    ~TOD\TOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tower of Deception Mod (Requires Throne of Bhaal): v4.0.5
    ~TOD\TOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Astral Shard Guardian: v4.0.5
    ~TOD\TOD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Encounter with Ustrain: v4.0.5
    ~NTOTSC\NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Northern Tales of the Sword Coast (NTotSC) for BGT-Weidu, BG:EE, and EET: 4.2.0
    ~NTOTSC\NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #1 // Spawn less Monsters depending on Game Difficulty: 4.2.0
    ~NTOTSC\NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #2 // Keelor the Dwarf: 4.2.0
    ~NTOTSC\NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #3 // Llindellyn's Lucky Arrow: 4.2.0
    ~NTOTSC\NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #5 // Pilar and Gheldehar: 4.2.0
    ~NTOTSC\NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #9 // Fighting Encounters: 4.2.0
    ~SHARDSOFICE\SETUP-SHARDSOFICE.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Price Of Friendship: v7
    ~SHARDSOFICE\SETUP-SHARDSOFICE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Some of My Best Friends Are Slimes: v7
    ~SHARDSOFICE\SETUP-SHARDSOFICE.TP2~ #0 #2 // You Could Restore the Summon Cow Spell, But Why?: v7
    ~SOTSC\SOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shades of the Sword Coast - Expansion Pack for BGEE: 6.23
    ~DW_LANTHORN\DW_LANTHORN.TP2~ #0 #20 // Restored Rhynn Lanthorn lens quest -> Expanded Version (adds four new locations where lenses can be found): v2
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Endless BG1: Main Component (Required): 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #1 // More Flavor to Hero of Baldur's Gate (Includes PC's Residence Inside Palace): 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #2 // Short Public Hero Tribute: 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #3 // Sarevok's Unique Items: 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #4 // Sarevok's Sword: 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #5 // Imoen and Duke Jannath (Imoen Gets Residence Inside Palace): 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #6 // Duke Eltan Is in the Palace: 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #7 // Flaming Fist After Final Fight: 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #8 // Elminster Makes an Appearance -> jastey's Version: 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #10 // First Refugees Come to Baldur's Gate: 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #11 // Ophyllis the Treasurer is Inside Palace Dungeon: 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #12 // Denkod in Thieves' Guild Comments on Sarevok's Death: 7
    ~WHEELS\SETUP-WHEELS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Wheels of Prophecy: v8.5
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v27.1
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v27.1
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #160 // The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues: v27.1
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v27.1
    ~DJINNICOMPANION\DJINNICOMPANION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Afaaq, the Djinni Companion -> Full Version (includes quests, banters and more): v2.9
    ~KORGAN\KORGAN.TP2~ #1 #0 // Korgan's Redemption: v10.0.1
    ~NPC_TWEAK\NPC_TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Anomen: v6
    ~NPC_TWEAK\NPC_TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Cernd: v6
    ~NPC_TWEAK\NPC_TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Nalia: v6
    ~SARADAS_MAGIC_2\SARADAS_MAGIC_2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Saradas Magic NPC Mod for BGII -> Saradas has a monk sprite (original): v2.0.0
    ~SOD2BG2_IU\SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #3 // Update names, appearances, icons, and lore values of existing dragonscale-based items to be consistent across Baldur's Gate 1, 2, and with new items introduced by this mod. ***These changes are cosmetic only***: v2.0.2
    ~SOD2BG2_IU\SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #4 // Update resist type for original Shadow Dragonscale Armor for consistency with new variants: Acid -> Magic Damage): v2.0.2
    ~SOD2BG2_IU\SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #8 // Change Cromwell's equipment to be more in-line with his forging skills: v2.0.2
    ~SOD2BG2_IU\SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #30 // Cosmetic Enhancements for Existing Items (does not affect function): v2.0.2
    ~RUPERT\SETUP-RUPERT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rupert the Dye Merchant: v2.2Alpha
    ~ROLLES\ROLLES.TP2~ #1 #0 // Rolles Safyer: v5.0.5
    ~ROLLES\ROLLES.TP2~ #1 #10 // Bag of Holding in Irenicus Dungeon: v5.0.5
    ~MSFM\MSFM.TP2~ #0 #2 // Add Staff of Wizardry: v1.57
    ~MSFM\MSFM.TP2~ #0 #3 // Add custom inventory animation to the Staff of Wizardry: v1.57
    ~MSFM\MSFM.TP2~ #0 #4 // Add ranged attack and a tweak to the Staff of the Magi -> Add ranged attack only: v1.57
    ~MSFM\MSFM.TP2~ #0 #10 // Add circlets: v1.57
    ~MSFM\MSFM.TP2~ #0 #12 // Add Wizard's Hat: v1.57
    ~MSFM\MSFM.TP2~ #0 #13 // Add Wand Case: v1.57
    ~MSFM\MSFM.TP2~ #0 #14 // Add a stone of teleportation: v1.57
    ~MSFM\MSFM.TP2~ #0 #15 // Add robe tweaks -> Add robes with original colorsets: v1.57
    ~MSFM\MSFM.TP2~ #0 #17 // Add Robes of Archimagi with colorsets from Mr. Pennyway's Cosmetic Changes mod: v1.57
    ~ABYSTORE\ABYSTORE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Unusual Oddities Shop: 5.0
    ~ITEMUPGRADE\ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades -> Original Version (new upgrades in a list): v45
    ~ITEMUPGRADE\ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades -> Original Version (new upgrades in a list): v45
    ~ITEMUPGRADE\ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Install supplemental Cespenar audio for Item Upgrade: v45
    ~THALAN\THALAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Thalantyr - Item Upgrade: v4.2.5
    ~SWORDAP\SWORDAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Haer'Dalis' swords (special for Kania): v3.1.0
    ~A7-MAGICSTORE\A7-MAGICSTORE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Magic store of Vergadain -> Fee required: 2.1
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD\TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #31 // Sorcerer: Favored Soul: 0.9.16
  • Communard wrote: »
    @Daeros_Trollkiller Hi, I'm getting the bug
    "ERROR: [tooltip.2da] -> [override/tooltip.2da] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("Failed to find enough lines to perform an INSERT_2DA_ROW"))"

and cannot install

BG1 WEIDU LOG:
    ~DLCMERGER\DLCMERGER.TP2~ #0 #1 // Merge DLC into game -> Merge "Siege of Dragonspear" DLC: 1.3
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ice Island Level Two Restoration: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Quoningar, the Cleric: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Shilo Chen and the Ogre-Magi: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edie, the Merchant League Applicant: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Creature Corrections: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Creature Restorations: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Creature Name Restorations: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Minor Dialogue Restorations: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Item Corrections and Restorations: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #29 // Duke Eltan in the Harbor Master's Building: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #30 // Nim Furlwing Encounter: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #32 // Svlast, the Fallen Paladin Encounter: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #33 // Mal-Kalen, the Ulcaster Ghost: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #34 // Chapter 6 Dialogue Restorations: v16.4
    ~SOA\SETUP-SOA.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Stone of Askavar for TotSC/Tutu/BGT/BGEE -> Default version: areas connected by travel triggers: 2.2
    ~SARADAS_MAGIC\SARADAS_MAGIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // saradas_magic
    ~KARATUR\SETUP-KARATUR.TP2~ #0 #0 // T'Was a Slow Boat from Kara-Tur

EET WEIDU LOG:
    ~EET\EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET core (resource importation): V13.4
    ~LEUI\LEUI.TP2~ #0 #0 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Core component: 4.4.2
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rewritten Final Chapter of Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.20
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #10 // Balthazar can be redeemed: 2.0.20
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Improved Sarevok-Player Interactions: 2.0.20
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #30 // Improved Imoen-Player Interactions in Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.20
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #40 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers: 2.0.20
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #50 // Improved Slayer Transformation: 2.0.20
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #60 // Expanded Epilogues for Bioware NPCs -> David Gaider's expanded epilogues for Bioware NPCs: 2.0.20
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Tougher Abazigal: 2.0.20
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Tougher Balthazar: 2.0.20
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Tougher Demogorgon: 2.0.20
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1300 // Tougher Gromnir: 2.0.20
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1400 // Tougher Illasera: 2.0.20
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Tougher Yaga-Shura: 2.0.20
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Full-body portrait for Bodhi: 2.0.20
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Alternate Balthazar portrait, by Cuv: 2.0.20
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Extended Epilogues for additional Beamdog NPCs, by shawne: 2.0.20
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Sharper portraits of Abazigal and Gromnir for the Enhanced Edition, by DavidW: 2.0.20
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Slightly improved cutscenes, by DavidW: 2.0.20
    ~SLANDOR\SLANDOR.TP2~ #1 #0 // The Minotaur and Lilacor: 2.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #0 // Restored Locations: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #1 // Restored Characters and Dialogs: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #2 // Restored Sounds: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #3 // Restored Items: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #4 // Restored Wish Options: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #5 // Restored XP for Minor Things: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #6 // Lich Deril: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #7 // Restored Random Encounters: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #8 // Minor Restorations: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #11 // Restored Final Slayer Dream: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #12 // Alternate Slayer Change: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #13 // Restored Waukeen's Promenade Cutscene: v8.4
    ~AC_QUEST\AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #0 // Ascalon's Questpack: 3.0
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Slime Quest: v24.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Beregost Family Quest: v24.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Babysitting Quest, including the Carnival Encounter...: v24.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Nashkel Monster Quest: v24.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Fallen Paladin Quest: v24.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Undying Love Quest: v24.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Lovesick Half-Orc: v24.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Unexpected Help Quest: v24.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #8 // Many Little Paws: v24.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Drunk near Beregost Temple: v24.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Warm Place for Noober: v24.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Brage's Sword: v24.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Legal Sea Charts Sources: v24.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Additions to the Lady's Hall and the Bitch Queen's Temple: v24.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #14 // A Worried Farmer: v24.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Bodies for a Good Cause: v24.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Finish Cordyr's Quest without killing Sil: v24.1
    ~C#SB_SILBER\SETUP-C#SB_SILBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Adalon's Blood - Modification for BGII by Gandalf the white: 14
    ~ASSASSINATIONS\ASSASSINATIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Assassinations mod for Baldur's Gate II: v17
    ~TANGLEDISLE\TANGLEDISLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Tangled Oak Isle: the new area of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: v2.25
    ~SOUTHERNEDGE\SOUTHERNEDGE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Southern Edge: the new district of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 3.21
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Cat and Mouse" (Bodhi hunts you in Spellhold) by Ghreyfain: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Yoshimo's Original Portrait: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen's Original Portrait: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers, by David Gaider: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Murder of Acton Balthis, by Kulyok: v28
    ~OOZE\OOZE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ooze's Lounge: a new area under Athkatlan Slums: 2.9
    ~BST\SETUP-BST.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BS Company presents Balduran's Seatower: vEAOB.6
    ~BACKBRYNNLAW\BACKBRYNNLAW.TP2~ #0 #0 // Back to Brynnlaw mod for Baldur's Gate II: v9
    ~CTB\SETUP-CTB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Check The Bodies: 3.0
    ~CTB\SETUP-CTB.TP2~ #0 #1 // Candlekeep Chores: 3.0
    ~CTB\SETUP-CTB.TP2~ #0 #3 // Other Improvements: 3.0
    ~INNERSHADE\SETUP-INNERSHADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Innershade -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 10.4
    ~TOTDG\SETUP-TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Tales of the Deep Gardens -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 12.6
    ~ISNF\ISNF.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: I Shall Never Forget: 5.8
    ~EMAD\SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #0 // A Z-rated Adventure - an IM4 Non-Entry: v11
    ~EMAD\SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Promise of a Troll: v11
    ~EMAD\SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #2 // A Bhaalspawn's Best Friend: v11
    ~EMAD\SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #3 // Under Her Spell: v11
    ~EMAD\SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #5 // Character Medley: v11
    ~DC\DC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Crawl: v13.1
    ~FADINGPROMISES\SETUP-FADINGPROMISES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fading Promises: v9
    ~EILISTRAEE\SETUP-EILISTRAEE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Eilistraee's Song -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 6.8
    ~REUNION\REUNION.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Reunion mod for Baldur's Gate II: v7
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // General AI Improvements: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature & Area Improvements: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Miscellaneous Enhancements -> With Additional Random Encounters: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional Shadow Thieves Content: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Extended Reynald Sequence: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Hell Trials: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #11 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue & Combat Enhancement: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // The Tragedy Of Besamen: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Further Slaver Involvement: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Nazariel The Lich: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reward Negotiation: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #21 // Infernal Thievery: v3.5
    ~LUCY\LUCY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Lucy the Wyvern: v5.0
    ~A7-TESTYOURMETTLE\A7-TESTYOURMETTLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Test Your Mettle!: 1.4
    ~A7-TOTLM-BG2EE\A7-TOTLM-BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Trials of the Luremaster for Baldur's Gate: 3.0
    ~FISHINGFORTROUBLE\FISHINGFORTROUBLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fishing for Trouble by Yovaneth: v3.2.8
    ~COWLEDMENACE\SETUP-COWLEDMENACE.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Main Component: 0.2.1
    ~COWLEDMENACE\SETUP-COWLEDMENACE.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Appropriate Items for High-Level Spellcasters: 0.2.1
    ~COWLEDMENACE\SETUP-COWLEDMENACE.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Mages cast Gate far from themselves: 0.2.1
    ~SELLSWORDS\SELLSWORDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Sellswords mod for Baldur's Gate II: v9.1
    ~SOS\SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Over Soubar: 1.15
    ~SOS\SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Selence arrives to Waukeens Promenade after the meeting with Gaelan in the slums: 1.15
    ~THECALLING\THECALLING.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Calling: Beta 2
    ~THECALLING\THECALLING.TP2~ #0 #20 // Peaceful Werewolf Isle Resolution: Beta 2
    ~THECALLING\THECALLING.TP2~ #0 #40 // Exotic Item Pack: Beta 2
    ~SETUP-TURNABOUT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ascension: Turnabout: v1.3
    ~SETUP-TURNABOUT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Balthazar Epilogue Portrait, by Cliffette: v1.3
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #0 // Lady Elgea's extended plot: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #1 // Anomen's extended plot: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #2 // Jerlia's Ore Shop: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #3 // Elven holy water in the Temple of Lathander: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #4 // Wave Blade in Treasury: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #5 // Silver Dagger in Irenicus Dungeon: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #6 // Bards can spend the night at their stronghold (Five Flagons): Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #7 // A bard for the bard stronghold: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #8 // Silver Sword: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #9 // A Tunnel for Saradush: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #10 // Temple of Mask in Docks District: Beta_7
    ~SIRINESCALL\SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Lure of the Sirine's Call: v16.1
    ~SIRINESCALL\SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Lighthouse Area: v16.1
    ~WHITEQUEEN\WHITEQUEEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity - The White Queen -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 6.8
    ~TOD\TOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tower of Deception Mod (Requires Throne of Bhaal): v4.0.5
    ~TOD\TOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Astral Shard Guardian: v4.0.5
    ~TOD\TOD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Encounter with Ustrain: v4.0.5
    ~NTOTSC\NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Northern Tales of the Sword Coast (NTotSC) for BGT-Weidu, BG:EE, and EET: 4.2.0
    ~NTOTSC\NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #1 // Spawn less Monsters depending on Game Difficulty: 4.2.0
    ~NTOTSC\NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #2 // Keelor the Dwarf: 4.2.0
    ~NTOTSC\NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #3 // Llindellyn's Lucky Arrow: 4.2.0
    ~NTOTSC\NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #5 // Pilar and Gheldehar: 4.2.0
    ~NTOTSC\NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #9 // Fighting Encounters: 4.2.0
    ~SHARDSOFICE\SETUP-SHARDSOFICE.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Price Of Friendship: v7
    ~SHARDSOFICE\SETUP-SHARDSOFICE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Some of My Best Friends Are Slimes: v7
    ~SHARDSOFICE\SETUP-SHARDSOFICE.TP2~ #0 #2 // You Could Restore the Summon Cow Spell, But Why?: v7
    ~SOTSC\SOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shades of the Sword Coast - Expansion Pack for BGEE: 6.23
    ~DW_LANTHORN\DW_LANTHORN.TP2~ #0 #20 // Restored Rhynn Lanthorn lens quest -> Expanded Version (adds four new locations where lenses can be found): v2
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Endless BG1: Main Component (Required): 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #1 // More Flavor to Hero of Baldur's Gate (Includes PC's Residence Inside Palace): 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #2 // Short Public Hero Tribute: 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #3 // Sarevok's Unique Items: 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #4 // Sarevok's Sword: 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #5 // Imoen and Duke Jannath (Imoen Gets Residence Inside Palace): 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #6 // Duke Eltan Is in the Palace: 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #7 // Flaming Fist After Final Fight: 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #8 // Elminster Makes an Appearance -> jastey's Version: 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #10 // First Refugees Come to Baldur's Gate: 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #11 // Ophyllis the Treasurer is Inside Palace Dungeon: 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #12 // Denkod in Thieves' Guild Comments on Sarevok's Death: 7
    ~WHEELS\SETUP-WHEELS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Wheels of Prophecy: v8.5
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v27.1
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v27.1
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #160 // The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues: v27.1
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v27.1
    ~DJINNICOMPANION\DJINNICOMPANION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Afaaq, the Djinni Companion -> Full Version (includes quests, banters and more): v2.9
    ~KORGAN\KORGAN.TP2~ #1 #0 // Korgan's Redemption: v10.0.1
    ~NPC_TWEAK\NPC_TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Anomen: v6
    ~NPC_TWEAK\NPC_TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Cernd: v6
    ~NPC_TWEAK\NPC_TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Nalia: v6
    ~SARADAS_MAGIC_2\SARADAS_MAGIC_2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Saradas Magic NPC Mod for BGII -> Saradas has a monk sprite (original): v2.0.0
    ~SOD2BG2_IU\SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #3 // Update names, appearances, icons, and lore values of existing dragonscale-based items to be consistent across Baldur's Gate 1, 2, and with new items introduced by this mod. ***These changes are cosmetic only***: v2.0.2
    ~SOD2BG2_IU\SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #4 // Update resist type for original Shadow Dragonscale Armor for consistency with new variants: Acid -> Magic Damage): v2.0.2
    ~SOD2BG2_IU\SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #8 // Change Cromwell's equipment to be more in-line with his forging skills: v2.0.2
    ~SOD2BG2_IU\SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #30 // Cosmetic Enhancements for Existing Items (does not affect function): v2.0.2
    ~RUPERT\SETUP-RUPERT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rupert the Dye Merchant: v2.2Alpha
    ~ROLLES\ROLLES.TP2~ #1 #0 // Rolles Safyer: v5.0.5
    ~ROLLES\ROLLES.TP2~ #1 #10 // Bag of Holding in Irenicus Dungeon: v5.0.5
    ~MSFM\MSFM.TP2~ #0 #2 // Add Staff of Wizardry: v1.57
    ~MSFM\MSFM.TP2~ #0 #3 // Add custom inventory animation to the Staff of Wizardry: v1.57
    ~MSFM\MSFM.TP2~ #0 #4 // Add ranged attack and a tweak to the Staff of the Magi -> Add ranged attack only: v1.57
    ~MSFM\MSFM.TP2~ #0 #10 // Add circlets: v1.57
    ~MSFM\MSFM.TP2~ #0 #12 // Add Wizard's Hat: v1.57
    ~MSFM\MSFM.TP2~ #0 #13 // Add Wand Case: v1.57
    ~MSFM\MSFM.TP2~ #0 #14 // Add a stone of teleportation: v1.57
    ~MSFM\MSFM.TP2~ #0 #15 // Add robe tweaks -> Add robes with original colorsets: v1.57
    ~MSFM\MSFM.TP2~ #0 #17 // Add Robes of Archimagi with colorsets from Mr. Pennyway's Cosmetic Changes mod: v1.57
    ~ABYSTORE\ABYSTORE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Unusual Oddities Shop: 5.0
    ~ITEMUPGRADE\ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades -> Original Version (new upgrades in a list): v45
    ~ITEMUPGRADE\ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades -> Original Version (new upgrades in a list): v45
    ~ITEMUPGRADE\ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Install supplemental Cespenar audio for Item Upgrade: v45
    ~THALAN\THALAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Thalantyr - Item Upgrade: v4.2.5
    ~SWORDAP\SWORDAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Haer'Dalis' swords (special for Kania): v3.1.0
    ~A7-MAGICSTORE\A7-MAGICSTORE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Magic store of Vergadain -> Fee required: 2.1
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD\TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #31 // Sorcerer: Favored Soul: 0.9.16

This is due to an incompatibility with another mod you have installed. Try installing my mod before the others.
  • MairondurMairondur Member Posts: 1
    Hi, thanks for creating this, it looks amazing!

Albeit I can't get it to work with my Mac Steam install. When running the command I get

"/Users/phil/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition/setup-sod2bg2_iu.command: line 3: 11757 Killed: 9 "

Any help would greatly be appreciated!

• Mairondur wrote: »
    Hi, thanks for creating this, it looks amazing!

Albeit I can't get it to work with my Mac Steam install. When running the command I get

"/Users/phil/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition/setup-sod2bg2_iu.command: line 3: 11757 Killed: 9 "

Any help would greatly be appreciated!

Sorry to hear about the trouble. I must apologize, but I have zero experience with troubleshooting this on a mac, nor do I have one to test on. Please post this over on the Gibberlings 3 forums, and hopefully someone more mac-savvy than I can chime in :)
  • ShirakShirak Member Posts: 84
    @Daeros_Trollkiller Maybe there's something that I'm missing here.....but Potion of Mirrored Eyes is a BG1EE item.

In BG2EE, it's supposed to be a (super rare) random drop, most probably so that everyone doesn't use it to cheese beholders (not that there isn't other convenient beholder cheese solutions....).

So where are we supposed to get the 2x Potion of Mirrored Eyes to upgrade the Buckler of the Fist +2?
  • ThrasymachusThrasymachus Member Posts: 875
    Great mod. Thanks again for it!

I was wondering where the acid-etched dagger is in BG2? It's not listed in the locations part of the readme.
    (Just curious, really, as I'm now in ToB and had been hoping to upgrade my boomerang dagger but never managed it.)
    I also should mention that the "force import" option of SoD items (the items that BG2EE is supposed to import) has never worked for me (I use a mac if that's relevant). It's not a big deal as I can add those items via the console, but I thought I would mention it in case it's helpful for a future update.
    Shirak wrote: »
    @Daeros_Trollkiller Maybe there's something that I'm missing here.....but Potion of Mirrored Eyes is a BG1EE item.

In BG2EE, it's supposed to be a (super rare) random drop, most probably so that everyone doesn't use it to cheese beholders (not that there isn't other convenient beholder cheese solutions....).

So where are we supposed to get the 2x Potion of Mirrored Eyes to upgrade the Buckler of the Fist +2?
    There are two available for purchase on The Concoctor via Neera's quest line.

I was wondering where the acid-etched dagger is in BG2? It's not listed in the locations part of the readme.
    (Just curious, really, as I'm now in ToB and had been hoping to upgrade my boomerang dagger but never managed it.)
    Pai'nai in the crypts, Graveyard district. You have a 50% chance of getting either it, or the Element's Fury instead. Both can be upgraded using the boomerang dagger.
    I also should mention that the "force import" option of SoD items (the items that BG2EE is supposed to import) has never worked for me (I use a mac if that's relevant). It's not a big deal as I can add those items via the console, but I thought I would mention it in case it's helpful for a future update.

Unfortunately I do not own a Mac, so have no way to test or diagnose the issue. I can say that you must start a new game *after* installing this mod for it to work.

Unfortunately I do not own a Mac, so have no way to test or diagnose the issue. I can say that you must start a new game *after* installing this mod for it to work.

Yeah, all games were started after installing the mod (and all other mods). This happened on two different computers, two different installs.

Again, it's not a big deal (the items can be entered manually in their proper locations using the console). Just thought I'd mention it.

Pai'nai in the crypts, Graveyard district. You have a 50% chance of getting either it, or the Element's Fury instead. Both can be upgraded using the boomerang dagger.

Ah, that explains why I never found it. That region is overridden by a component in the "Unfinished Business" mod. I'll have to keep this in mind for future games. :smile:
  • MrBaquanMrBaquan Member Posts: 42
    edited December 2021
    hybridial wrote: »
    @Daeros_Trollkiller

I notice it says that the Aster's Edge might replace Carsomyr, have you made it not the case if the player is a Paladin for the Stronghold Quest, or is the Aster's Edge eligible to also complete it?

So it's Carsomyr OR this sword? Randomly? When is this decided or should I just console in the sword I actually want?

I was really liking this mod before finding out that it can randomly remove Carsomyr from my game.

Is there full documentation for this randomness somewhere? I specifically decided to go kill Firkraag early and get Carsomyr. It would be cool to avoid these disappointments in the future.
    Post edited by MrBaquan on
    MrBaquan wrote: »
    hybridial wrote: »
    @Daeros_Trollkiller

I notice it says that the Aster's Edge might replace Carsomyr, have you made it not the case if the player is a Paladin for the Stronghold Quest, or is the Aster's Edge eligible to also complete it?

So it's Carsomyr OR this sword? Randomly? When is this decided or should I just console in the sword I actually want?

I was really liking this mod before finding out that it can randomly remove Carsomyr from my game.

Is there full documentation for this randomness somewhere? I specifically decided to go kill Firkraag early and get Carsomyr. It would be cool to avoid these disappointments in the future.
    Yes, it's a 50% chance of getting either Carsomyr or Aster's Edge. It is determined when Firkraag is killed, so if you don't get the item you want, you can reload a save and try again. This information is available in the location spoilers link on the download page. I did update the paladin stronghold quest to allow it to be completed using either sword, so you won't run into an issue of not being able to complete it. The reason I implemented it in the way I did is to allow for more variety in a playthrough, and offer a one-handed "holy avenger" option. I know some folks don't like random drops, but for the very few I put in the mod, most are a 50% chance, or a 33% chance, all of which can be rerolled by reloading a save. For enemies that have a randomized drop, it is determined when they are killed. For something in a chest/drawer/barrel, etc... it is determined during your very first visit to the area in which it is located.
  • MrBaquanMrBaquan Member Posts: 42
    Firkraag was actually quite hard for my low-level party with SCS, so it looks like I'm sticking with the longsword or consoling in Carsomyr.

I would like to point out that there was already a one-handed "Holy Avenger," the Purifier +4. Arguably more complicated to obtain, but yeah.

I noticed in the readme that the Reaching Ring in the Harper Hold is actually replaced by Kontik's ring 100% of the time. Did you just do that because there is another Reaching Ring?
    MrBaquan wrote: »
    Firkraag was actually quite hard for my low-level party with SCS, so it looks like I'm sticking with the longsword or consoling in Carsomyr.

I would like to point out that there was already a one-handed "Holy Avenger," the Purifier +4. Arguably more complicated to obtain, but yeah.

I noticed in the readme that the Reaching Ring in the Harper Hold is actually replaced by Kontik's ring 100% of the time. Did you just do that because there is another Reaching Ring?
    If I recall correctly, yes, that was the reason why. I set out with goals of variety, and replay value for this mod in that you simply can't get everything in a single playthrough, choices have to be made. Ironically enough, every time I see posts like yours, it tells me that I achieved exactly what I set out to do :smiley:
  • Wutan1988Wutan1988 Member Posts: 131
    edited January 2022
    Hiho,

I play your Mod on Version 2.5.17.0 (BGEE) and only used the Component to implement IWD Items into BG1.
    It appears that like it was in stewelement's case i now have Faerie Fire as a Level 1 and Level 2 Spell in my Spellbook.
    They also have different Icons. Functionally they are absolutely identical. When i click through the Spell Information Menu It only shows up as a Level 1 Spell though. Could it be a conflict with LeFreut's Enhanced UI Mod???

I provide what i installed with Project Infinity.
    BGQE:0;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Slime Quest
    BGQE:1;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Beregost Family Quest
    BGQE:2;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Babysitting Quest, including the Carnival Encounter...
    BGQE:3;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Nashkel Monster Quest
    BGQE:4;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Fallen Paladin Quest
    BGQE:5;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Undying Love Quest
    BGQE:6;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Lovesick Half-Orc
    BGQE:7;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Unexpected Help Quest
    BGQE:8;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Many Little Paws
    BGQE:9;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Drunk near Beregost Temple
    BGQE:10;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - A Warm Place for Noober
    BGQE:11;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Brage's Sword
    BGQE:12;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Legal Sea Charts Sources
    BGQE:13;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Additions to the Lady's Hall and the Bitch Queen's Temple
    BGQE:14;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - A Worried Farmer
    BGQE:15;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Bodies for a Good Cause
    BGQE:16;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Finish Cordyr's Quest without killing Sil
    C#ENDLESSBG1:0;Endless BG1 Mod - Endless BG1: Main Component (Required)
    C#ENDLESSBG1:1;Endless BG1 Mod - More Flavor to Hero of Baldur's Gate (Includes PC's Residence Inside Palace)
    C#ENDLESSBG1:2;Endless BG1 Mod - Short Public Hero Tribute
    C#ENDLESSBG1:3;Endless BG1 Mod - Sarevok's Unique Items
    C#ENDLESSBG1:4;Endless BG1 Mod - Sarevok's Sword
    C#ENDLESSBG1:5;Endless BG1 Mod - Imoen and Duke Jannath (Imoen Gets Residence Inside Palace)
    C#ENDLESSBG1:6;Endless BG1 Mod - Duke Eltan Is in the Palace
    C#ENDLESSBG1:7;Endless BG1 Mod - Flaming Fist After Final Fight
    C#ENDLESSBG1:8;Endless BG1 Mod - jastey's Version
    C#ENDLESSBG1:10;Endless BG1 Mod - First Refugees Come to Baldur's Gate
    C#ENDLESSBG1:11;Endless BG1 Mod - Ophyllis the Treasurer is Inside Palace Dungeon
    C#ENDLESSBG1:12;Endless BG1 Mod - Denkod in Thieves' Guild Comments on Sarevok's Death
    C#ENDLESSBG1:13;Endless BG1 Mod - Skip Thieves' Maze Once After Sarevok's Death
    C#ENDLESSBG1:14;Endless BG1 Mod - Korlasz' Dungeon is in BG1
    C#ENDLESSBG1:15;Endless BG1 Mod - Fenster the Palace Healer Is in the Palace
    C#ENDLESSBG1:16;Endless BG1 Mod - Captain Corwin Is in the Palace
    SOD2BG2_IU:37;Sod2BG2:EE Item Upgrade - Add Icewind Dale items and new spells to Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition and Siege of Dragonspear?
    SOTSC:0;Shades of the Sword Coast - Shades of the Sword Coast - Expansion Pack for BGEE
    ISRA:0;Isra NPC for BG - Isra NPC Mod for BG:EE, EET, BGT and TuTu
    GLAMNPCPACK:0;glamnpcpack - Glam's NPC Pack for BG:EE, BGT and BG TUTU
    WHITE:0;white - White NPC for BG:EE, BGT and TuTu
    VERRSZA:0;verrsza - Verr'Sza - the rakshasa NPC for BG1EE
    WALAHNAN:0;Walahnan - Walahnan NPC for BGEE
    SIRENE:0;Sirene NPC for BG:EE - Sirene NPC for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
    DRAKE:0;Drake NPC for BG:EE - Drake NPC for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
    ARTISANSKITPACK:0;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Arcane Archer Fighter Kit
    ARTISANSKITPACK:10;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Hivemaster Druid Kit
    ARTISANSKITPACK:11;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Rogue Archer Thief Kit
    ARTISANSKITPACK:14;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Way of the Assassin (Assassin Rework)
    ARTISANSKITPACK:18;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Warhorn Shaman Kit
    EMILY:0;Emily - Emily NPC for BG1EE
    EMILY:1;Emily - Arcane Archer (Fighter Kit)
    EMILY:3;Emily - Emily's Music
    KALE:0;Kale - Kale NPC for BG1EE and SoD
    KALE:1;Kale - Warden(Fighter Kit)
    HELGA:0;Helga - Helga NPC Mod
    VIENXAY:0;Vienxay - Vienxay NPC for BG1EE
    RECORDER:0;Recorder - Recorder NPC MoD
    RECORDER:1;Recorder - Recorder's Music
    AURA_BG1:0;Aura NPC for BG:EE and EET - Aura NPC for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
    BG1NPC:0;The BG1NPC Project - The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications
    BG1NPC:10;The BG1NPC Project - The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections
    BG1NPC:20;The BG1NPC Project - Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks
    BG1NPC:30;The BG1NPC Project - Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks
    BG1NPC:40;The BG1NPC Project - Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks
    BG1NPC:50;The BG1NPC Project - Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks
    BG1NPC:60;The BG1NPC Project - Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks
    BG1NPC:70;The BG1NPC Project - Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks
    BG1NPC:80;The BG1NPC Project - The BG1 NPC Project: Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran
    BG1NPC:110;The BG1NPC Project - Banter Timing: Normal (about 27 minutes between banter dialogs)
    BG1NPC:120;The BG1NPC Project - The BG1 NPC Project: Bardic Reputation Adjustment
    BG1NPC:130;The BG1NPC Project - SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary
    BG1NPC:241;The BG1NPC Project - Kivan uses halberds
    BG1NPC:160;The BG1NPC Project - The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues
    BG1NPC:200;The BG1NPC Project - The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues
    BG1NPCMUSIC:0;bg1npcmusic - Install All Audio
    BG1RE:105;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Descriptive Version [Adult content] and Show/Install all Components with Warnings.
    BG1RE:1;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Bardolan's Briefing, by berelinde
    BG1RE:2;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Scar's Spare Time, by jastey
    BG1RE:3;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Kim's Preoccupation, by jastey (WARNING - refer to the readme!)
    BG1RE:4;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Extension of Bjornin Encounter (Personal Wound Treatment), by jastey
    BG1RE:5;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - No Starch in the Maypole
    BG1RE:6;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Duke Eltan's Spare Minute, by jastey
    BG1RE:7;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Husam's Personal Preparation, by jastey
    BG1RE:8;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Laurel's Post-Hunting, by jastey
    BG1RE:9;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Bartus' Seduction, by jastey
    BG1RE:10;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Lina's Massage, by jastey
    BG1RE:11;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - First Night with Quentin, by Kulyok
    BG1RE:12;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Chatting Niklos Up, by Kulyok (mature content. WARNING - refer to the readme!)
    BG1RE:13;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Slythe and Krystin, by Kulyok (mature content. WARNING - refer to the readme!)
    BG1RE:14;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - No Regrets
    BG1RE:15;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Purchased Love, by Thimblerig
    BG1RE:16;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Hull: Heavy Duty, by Lava
    BG1RE:17;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Late Night with Jaheira, by Kulyok
    BG1RE:18;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Sil's Blessing, by Lava
    BG1RE:19;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Melicamp: The Poultry Boy, by Lava
    BG1RE:20;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Reading with Rinnie, by Western Paladin
    BG1RE:21;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Molly the Husband-Grabber, by Kulyok
    BG1RE:22;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - The Mourning of Centeol, the Spider Lady, by Lava
    BG1RE:23;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - The Essential End, by Lava (WARNING - refer to the readme!)
    BG1RE:24;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - The Harvestmen Lair, by Lava (mature content)
    BG1RE:25;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - The Great Zudini, by Kulyok (mature content)
    BG1RE:26;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - The Messenger, by Thimblerig
    BG1RE:28;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - The Novelists, by Thimblerig
    BG1RE:29;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - The Honest Lies of Two Riversides, By Lava
    BG1RE:30;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Necromancer's Trouble, by jastey
    BG1RE:31;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Dinner with Thalantyr, by jastey
    BG1RE:32;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Girdle of Gender Reactions, by Thimblerig, Kulyok, Domi, Lava, Lastknightleft, Twani, Jastey, Daisy Ninja Girl
    BG1RE:33;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - The Surgeon's Dream, by Kulyok
    BG1RE:34;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - All That Left Was, by Lava and Thimblerig
    BG1RE:35;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - A Childhood Friend, by Kulyok
    BG1RE:36;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Arlene the Working Girl, by Kulyok
    BG1RE:37;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Della May from Thay, by Kulyok
    BG1RE:38;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - A Dirty Guard in Candlekeep, by Kulyok (mature content. WARNING - refer to the readme!)
    BG1RE:39;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Phoenix Flame, by Kulyok (mature content)
    BG1RE:40;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Mikala the Monk, by Twani
    BG1RE:41;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - The Messenger 2: Rain or Snow or Gloom of Night, by Thimblerig and tibicina
    BG1RE:42;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Camryn and Tamah, by tibicina
    BG1RE:43;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Minor Disclosures, by jastey
    BG1RE:44;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Cloakwood Lovers, by tibicina
    AJANTISBG1:0;Ajantis BG1 Expansion Modification - Installs Ajantis BG1 Expansion Modification
    AJANTISBG1:1;Ajantis BG1 Expansion Modification - Install the unique BG:EE BAM for Ajantis' Family Shield
    CORANBGFRIEND:0;Coran's BG Extended Friendship Talks - Coran's Extended BG Friendship Talks
    XANBG1FRIEND:0;Xan's friendship path for BG1 - Xan's friendship path for BG1
    HAMMERS:0;hammers - Thrown Hammers
    HAMMERS:15;hammers - Thrown Spiritual Hammers
    HAMMERS:25;hammers - Normal throwing hammers
    HAMMERS:35;hammers - +1 throwing weapons
    HAMMERS:50;hammers - Additional magic items
    WILLOWISP:4;willowisp - Witchlight Shaman Standalone Kit
    LEUI-BG1EE:0;lefreut's Enhanced UI (BG1EE skin) - lefreut's Enhanced UI (BG1EE skin) - Core component
    BGEECLASSICMOVIES:0;BG:EE Classic Movies - Replace all movies
    BGEECLASSICMOVIES:2;BG:EE Classic Movies - Show all movies in options without need to unlock them in game
    BGEECLASSICMOVIES:3;BG:EE Classic Movies - Restore BG1 Chapter and Dream Screens
    A7#IMPROVEDSHAMANICDANCE:0;Improved Shamanic Dance - Improved Shamanic Dance
    A7#IMPROVEDSHAMANICDANCE:10;Improved Shamanic Dance - Expanded Shamanic Dance for high level characters
    A7#IMPROVEDSHAMANICDANCE:20;Improved Shamanic Dance - Add spell "Shamanic Pact"
    A7#IMPROVEDSHAMANICDANCE:30;Improved Shamanic Dance - Apply Shamanic Dance improvements to Shaman kits
    MNKOVERHAUL:1;mnkoverhaul - 3:+1 9:+2 12:+3 15:+4 25:+5
    CDTWEAKS:40;cdtweaks - Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue
    CDTWEAKS:60;cdtweaks - Weapon Animation Tweaks
    CDTWEAKS:70;cdtweaks - Icewind Dale Casting Graphics (Andyr)
    CDTWEAKS:130;cdtweaks - Force All Dialogue to Pause Game
    CDTWEAKS:140;cdtweaks - Fix Boo's Squeak
    CDTWEAKS:182;cdtweaks - Unique icons and names
    CDTWEAKS:190;cdtweaks - For all shields and helmets
    CDTWEAKS:200;cdtweaks - Remove Blur Effect from Items, e.g. Cloack of Displacement
    CDTWEAKS:2010;cdtweaks - Separate Resist Fire/Cold Icon into Separate Icons (Angel)
    CDTWEAKS:1010;cdtweaks - More Interjections
    CDTWEAKS:1070;cdtweaks - Improved Multi-Player Kick-out Dialogues
    CDTWEAKS:1075;cdtweaks - Send BioWare NPCs to an Inn (DavidW/Zed Nocear)
    CDTWEAKS:1080;cdtweaks - Add Bags of Holding
    CDTWEAKS:1090;cdtweaks - Exotic Item Pack
    CDTWEAKS:1100;cdtweaks - Reveal City Maps When Entering Area
    CDTWEAKS:1251;cdtweaks - Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Alora to Gullykin
    CDTWEAKS:1252;cdtweaks - Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Eldoth to the Coast Way
    CDTWEAKS:1253;cdtweaks - Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Quayle to the Nashkel Carnival
    CDTWEAKS:1254;cdtweaks - Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Shar-Teel to North Nashkel Road
    CDTWEAKS:1255;cdtweaks - Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Tiax to Beregost
    CDTWEAKS:1256;cdtweaks - Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Viconia to South Beregost Road
    CDTWEAKS:2152;cdtweaks - Allow Armor Plus One Protection Item (Angel)
    CDTWEAKS:2170;cdtweaks - Cast Spells from Scrolls (and Other Items) at Character Level
    CDTWEAKS:2250;cdtweaks - Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table
    CDTWEAKS:2261;cdtweaks - PnP Table
    CDTWEAKS:2270;cdtweaks - Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher)
    CDTWEAKS:2280;cdtweaks - Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher)
    CDTWEAKS:2390;cdtweaks - Paladins Use Icewind Dale-Heart of Winter Spell Tables (grogerson)
    CDTWEAKS:2400;cdtweaks - Rangers Use Icewind Dale-Heart of Winter Spell Tables (grogerson)
    CDTWEAKS:2410;cdtweaks - Druids Use 3E Alignment Restrictions
    CDTWEAKS:3040;cdtweaks - Make Bags of Holding Bottomless
    CDTWEAKS:3200;cdtweaks - Sellable Items (Icelus)
    CDTWEAKS:3205;cdtweaks - Stores Purchase All Item Types
    CDTWEAKS:3300;cdtweaks - Death Cam
    CDTWEAKS:4025;cdtweaks - Allow NPC pairs to separate
    CDTWEAKS:4031;cdtweaks - Use BG2 Values
    CDTWEAKS:4041;cdtweaks - Use BG2 Values
    CDTWEAKS:4061;cdtweaks - Use BG2 Values
    CDTWEAKS:4071;cdtweaks - Use BG2 Values
    CDTWEAKS:4150;cdtweaks - Move Boo into Minsc's pack
    STRATAGEMS:1500;Sword Coast Stratagems - Include arcane spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition
    STRATAGEMS:1510;Sword Coast Stratagems - Include divine spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition
    STRATAGEMS:3505;Sword Coast Stratagems - Wider selection of random scrolls
    STRATAGEMS:3540;Sword Coast Stratagems - Inquisitors dispel at 1.5 x their level (not twice their level)
    STRATAGEMS:3550;Sword Coast Stratagems - Spells heal or inflict a random amount of damage (1d8 per level of the spell, plus 1 point per caster level, to a maximum of 5 points per spell level)
    STRATAGEMS:3580;Sword Coast Stratagems - Restoration and Lesser Restoration spells heal ability-score damage
    STRATAGEMS:4000;Sword Coast Stratagems - Faster Bears
    STRATAGEMS:4020;Sword Coast Stratagems - More realistic wolves and wild dogs
    STRATAGEMS:4030;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved shapeshifting
    STRATAGEMS:4115;Sword Coast Stratagems - Thieves assign skill points in multiples of five
    STRATAGEMS:5080;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved textscreens in Tales of the Sword Coast
    STRATAGEMS:5900;Sword Coast Stratagems - Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components)
    STRATAGEMS:6000;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter general AI
    STRATAGEMS:6010;Sword Coast Stratagems - Better calls for help
    STRATAGEMS:6030;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter Mages
    STRATAGEMS:6040;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter Priests
    STRATAGEMS:6100;Sword Coast Stratagems - Potions for NPCs
    STRATAGEMS:6200;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Spiders
    STRATAGEMS:6300;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter sirines and dryads
    STRATAGEMS:6310;Sword Coast Stratagems - Slightly smarter carrion crawlers
    STRATAGEMS:6320;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter basilisks
    STRATAGEMS:7000;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved doppelgangers
    STRATAGEMS:7010;Sword Coast Stratagems - Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards
    STRATAGEMS:7020;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved deployment for parties of assassins
    STRATAGEMS:7030;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved kobolds
    STRATAGEMS:7040;Sword Coast Stratagems - Relocated bounty hunters
    STRATAGEMS:7050;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Ulcaster
    STRATAGEMS:7060;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Balduran's Isle
    STRATAGEMS:7070;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Durlag's Tower
    STRATAGEMS:7080;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Demon Cultists
    STRATAGEMS:7090;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Cloakwood Druids
    STRATAGEMS:7100;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Bassilus
    STRATAGEMS:7110;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Drasus party
    STRATAGEMS:7130;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Red Wizards
    STRATAGEMS:7140;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Undercity assassins
    STRATAGEMS:7150;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Carsa/Kahrk interaction
    STRATAGEMS:7200;Sword Coast Stratagems - Tougher chapter-two end battle
    STRATAGEMS:7210;Sword Coast Stratagems - Tougher chapter-three end battle
    STRATAGEMS:7220;Sword Coast Stratagems - Tougher chapter-four end battle
    STRATAGEMS:7230;Sword Coast Stratagems - Tougher chapter-five end battle
    STRATAGEMS:7250;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved final battle
    STRATAGEMS:7900;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved minor encounters
    PPE:0;PPE - Portraits Portraits Everywhere (PPE) - core component
    PPE:100;PPE - Sequenced
  • Wutan1988Wutan1988 Member Posts: 131
    Here are two Screenshots. Sry for Double Post.

bc2x3wyhdwx0.png
    5hq0mdp4zdxc.png