Skip to content

[MOD] Siege of Dragonspear 2 Baldur's Gate2:EE Item Upgrade - v2.0.5 released!

191011121315»

Comments

• OG_ChinaboyOG_Chinaboy Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2022
    @Daeros_Trollkiller

Good day. Does this mod work on android?
    Post edited by OG_Chinaboy on
  • Daeros_TrollkillerDaeros_Trollkiller Member Posts: 325
    @Daeros_Trollkiller

I have no way to test, so not sure.
  • OG_ChinaboyOG_Chinaboy Member Posts: 2
    @Daeros_Trollkiller

I have no way to test, so not sure.

Thank you for the fast response. Shame though, i wanted to try you mod but i only have android lol
  • Wutan1988Wutan1988 Member Posts: 131
    edited August 2022
    Sadly i didn't have much time yet playing cause RL is busy. I just want to report that now it's possible getting Kontik's RIng from the Stone in front of FAI and it's fixxed :)
    Very nice!!!

I have one Bug Report.
    Sundering Vitriol, the Level 3 Druid Spell shows up in my Spellbook under Level 2 Druid Spells.

Edit: I made a Clean Re-Install only using your Mod and the newest BGEE Version. The Spell still appears as a Level 2 Spell instead of Level 3. I just wanted to make sure it is not a Mod Conflict with Cleric Spell Progression for Druids (Tweaks Anthology) for example.
    Post edited by Wutan1988 on
  • Daeros_TrollkillerDaeros_Trollkiller Member Posts: 325
    edited September 2022
    Wutan1988 wrote: »
    Sadly i didn't have much time yet playing cause RL is busy. I just want to report that now it's possible getting Kontik's RIng from the Stone in front of FAI and it's fixxed :)
    Very nice!!!

I have one Bug Report.
    Sundering Vitriol, the Level 3 Druid Spell shows up in my Spellbook under Level 2 Druid Spells.

Edit: I made a Clean Re-Install only using your Mod and the newest BGEE Version. The Spell still appears as a Level 2 Spell instead of Level 3. I just wanted to make sure it is not a Mod Conflict with Cleric Spell Progression for Druids (Tweaks Anthology) for example.

I checked over the code, it's not a conflict with another mod, I made a mistake and have it being added as level 2. I'll correct this for the next update. Instead of having to wait, you can also fix it by opening the .tp2 file and changing the "2" to a "3" in the following line just before the word "CLERIC"

ADD_SPELL ~sod2bg2_iu/spl/dtkvit.spl~ 1 2 CLERIC_SUNDERING_VITRIOL

change this to:

ADD_SPELL ~sod2bg2_iu/spl/dtkvit.spl~ 1 3 CLERIC_SUNDERING_VITRIOL

Thank you!
  • Version 2.0.5 is up!
  • SlevenSleven Member Posts: 15
    edited October 2022
    Would be nice to have the SoD items as a separate component and the new items, spells, and upgrades as their own thing. Basically, an option to just import the original SoD items without anything else.
  • ZammyrakkZammyrakk Member Posts: 2
    Hi, just created an account to say I really love the mod! Impressive work is being done here :smile:

As a sidenote, I agree with Sleven in that modularity like in Tweaks Anthology would be killer!
  • LlewrenLlewren Member Posts: 33
    Agreeing with Sleven here.

I would love to install this mod again but I've found that the Icewind Dale items add way too much into the game. I would greatly prefer to just have the SoD items spread throughout the world. Adding in so many IWD items makes things feel muddy and confusing. Modularity would be great, but failing that just making the IWD items an optional component is a feature I would greatly appreciate.
  • ZammyrakkZammyrakk Member Posts: 2
    Hi again @Daeros_Trollkiller ! I'm still having a blast with the mod, but I just found a bug; none of the shadow dragon helm bonuses work! Neither the AC, the caster levels, or the bonus resistances. I opened it with NI to check and with my *very* limited NI knowledge everything seems to be fine with the item, then again, i'm a total noob, maybe you could check it out sometime. Cheers!
  • AuraofManaAuraofMana Member Posts: 24
    Is this mod compatible with Item Upgrades? I would love to use both if possible.
  • whitewhite Member Posts: 6
    edited January 2023
    I am playing right now with both item mods in question and they look compatible so far (at least for the Shadows of Amn part).
    I run into some kind of bug I think.
    I always use SimDing0 Quest pack on my playthroughs and the revised hell trials component from it.
    I've drunk the Demon's lord blood potion (from this item mode) and changed my alignment from neutral to evil. Then when doing the trials themselves I have taken the neutral path all the way. That changed my alignment back to "neutral". But after a couple of seconds it reverted back to evil.
    Tried the good path with the same result.
    Guess some script (from this mod) is running all the time that reverts the alignment changes back. Which kinda nullifies the changes made by the Simdin0's quest pack to the hell trials.

If I can make a suggestion for that potion to the author of this item mod: To modify the potion to give randomly 1 to one of all six char stats. And to change alignment randomly too (now it works like that - if you get strength its chaotic evil always and etc.)

Very good item mod and big thank you to the author for making it!
    Post edited by white on
  • SuchySuchy Member Posts: 1
    I am very impressed of this mod

I have a question however- is it possible to make this mod compatible with Item Upgrade by Pocket Plane Group?

https://github.com/Pocket-Plane-Group/Item_Upgrade
  • DracherDracher Member Posts: 1
    Hello, I created the account just to thank you for the enormous work you have done to be able to use many objects from BGSoD in BG2. I would also like to tell you that if you plan to add more objects, keep in mind the Rhyte's Last Arrow +2 axe