Skip to content

Ranger/ cleric

I am just wondering if the ranger/cleric still gets access to all priest spells or if they changed it. I'm not trying to start a debate!

Comments

• DrEastDrEast Member Posts: 113
    They do, although Divine Remix is "mostly functional" if you want to keep R/Cs from being too overpowered.
  • Nic_MercyNic_Mercy Member Posts: 418
    I am unsure how to get divine remix to work with bg:ee is there a "how to" somewhere on this forum that I missed? I really love the cleric kits (Silverstar of Selune especially)
    Have you gotten WeiDU working with BG:EE yet? There's a guide to that if you haven't. I haven't tried DR specifically, I just know it's on the "mostly functional" list and that the creator is trying to finish it up.
  • VelkirVelkir Member Posts: 70
    Whats WeiDU again?
    Look to the stickies on how to get mods to work with BG:EE. A new version is coming out on Tuesday that should bypass that.
  • SindyanSindyan Member Posts: 146
    Thanks. I'm debating between druid and cleric to play. I like some of the spells of the druid (insect swarm). So I was thinking a cleric/ranger best of both.
  • aXidalaXidal Member Posts: 61
    @Sindyan Note that if your playing cleric you won't access level 5 spells before BGII
  • SindyanSindyan Member Posts: 146
    True. Since I'm going to play it on iPad, I'm still debating. I'm leaning back to pure cleric.