Skip to content

Stuck on Chapter 6, Bodhi's door won't open

I'm in Chapter 6 in the Lower Tombs, and the door to "Bodhi's Inner Sanctum" is locked. Trying to pick the lock gives the message "Bodhi's voice rings out in your head: 'Naught but the blood of my kindred shall give you access. Only if all my sons and daughters die will we meet again, Charname.'"

Two pre-EE Internet walkthroughs make no mention of that door being locked at all, so this must be either new with EE or somewhat obscure. All enemies on the floor are dead, and the only two coffins I can find have been staked.

So...what should I do?

Comments

• BorekBorek Member Posts: 513
    you have to kill all the Vampires, you must have missed one somewhere.
  • ShashakiroShashakiro Member Posts: 24
    If I did, that's because it glitched into a wall or something, because I've very thoroughly searched the floor multiple times and there is definitely nothing hostile left.

There's only two coffins to stake, right?
  • ShashakiroShashakiro Member Posts: 24
    edited October 2018
    Reloaded to a save I made just before the graveyard. This time, the door isn't even there, and I haven't even been to the spike room yet.

This is definitely a bug. Whatever, at least it won't stop my progression anymore.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    When you need, you can zip and attach your save at support.baldursgate.com, and our QA will help.
  • UnderstandMouseMagicUnderstandMouseMagic Member Posts: 2,147

If I did, that's because it glitched into a wall or something, because I've very thoroughly searched the floor multiple times and there is definitely nothing hostile left.

There's only two coffins to stake, right?

I'm pretty sure there are three coffins to stake.