Skip to content

Level 1 Joinable NPCs Mod?

AdventSignAdventSign Member Posts: 96
edited December 2012 in General Modding
Which mod should I download so I can have all the recruitable NPCs start at level 1? Does the mod affect current games or does it only affect new ones made after the mod has been installed? And what about the recuited NPCs I already recruited in my game before the mods?

Comments

• SelvanSelvan Member Posts: 24
    Tweak Pack has component "NPC in Throne of Bhaal style" or something like that. Anyway if you install this, NPC have minimal lvl (usually 2lvl) and lot of exp points (like 30k), so you can level up them manually and give them skills exactly what you want.This mod has effect only for NPC which you never met before install this.
  • tommytommy Member Posts: 401
    edited December 2012
    you can install my mod, but currently i have the Level 1 mod not for all NPCs
    http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/12326/mod-giving-npcs-classkits-tool-version-alpha-4-mod-version-1-1#latest
  • DazzuDazzu Member Posts: 950
    There was a mod called 'Lvl1NPCs' that not only set NPCs to always start at Lvl1 and readjust their Xp to level up to your standard, but allowed to almost fully customize their class/kit/weapon and thieving skills. It needs to be EE'd ASAP.
    IchigoRXCArtur