Things I did this week...
1. Pass my mod 1 motorcycle test with 1 minor fault (did my avoidance manoeuvre at 68 kph instead of 32 kph…) Now just my mod 2 to pass and the big chopper with the 1600cc engine with extra motif chrome skulls will be mine... Mwhahahaha!
2. Read the latest edition of the wildsurge https://www.wildsurge.ca/
It really does just keep on getting better...
3. Have surgery to remove large abnormal growth from mouth. This was a snip...
4. Walked down street like a zombie after said operation with half my face still numb under anaesthetic, drooling at everyone and saying brains for the giggles, looking for the ibuprofen that I would surely need.
5. Burn in the sun. Some kind of magic as I live in ol' Blighty. (Great Britain to everyone else).
6. Watch skin fall away in chunks basking in my undead look, not feeling a thing due to being on a high dose of ibuprofen.
7. Buy sun cream.
8. Return to the forums! Mwhahahahaha!