Working on several projects in the making. Ice (Shiver) and (Stram) Electric schimtar completed. A few tweaks for tge cold resistant icon display may have too be adjusted buf in terms of fumctionality they're completely functional.
(Quote) Generally I think CK based spells are overkill because most enemies aren't scripted to cancel it out with zone of sweet air or scripted to just vacate the area. It can get really cheesy using… (View Post)
(Quote) After seeing it in person happen to either a relative or someone you know it loses it's hold. There's no real living until coming fully to terms with it I find. All the prospect of passing af… (View Post)
Tier 1: Looks pretty good. Only recommendation would be to use Chromatic Orb over Blindness. Since you have Glitterdust as a tier 2 Blindness as a tier 1 is more or less redundant. Chromatic Orb impr… (View Post)
When creating items in NI I notice that they're 2 different spaces for probabilities. The first being the probablity for x percentage of time an effect activates. For instance, if an item has a 15% c… (View Post)
(Quote) That's interesting. Let's say someone wanted to create an item that has a 40% chance of summoning creature X, a 40% chance of summoning creature Y, and a 20% chance of creature Z. How would t… (View Post)