Greetings, would you be available for hire as a lawyer? I want to file a lawsuit against the MONSTROUS UNJUST exploitation of the poor underage pregnant Sailor Warriors. They are just 14 and some of them are pregnant. It cannot be right that they have to fight wars where they risk themselves and their babies without even getting paid for it!
I intend to take this matter to the European Court of Human Rights.
Sailor Venus is not pregnant!
Also, all the Sailor warriors are well paid!
You are lucky - the Kiss Warriors are busy with their tournée for the next 15 years, otherwise you would have tasted their power as Nimran did!
Enogh with this lies!
I just received a notice from the Galactic Council... they are sending an inspector to Earth. Knowing them it may be anything from a master shape-shifter to a trans-dimensional being... this will be fun ;)
I see some serious business opportunities in the activity page right now... So here a few ads:
1) Full ghost busting equipment, including banished nuclear-powered backpacks (4 units), trans-dimensional traps (4 units) and pan-dimensional storage device. Price to be combined. The seller is not responsible for demolecularization if you cross the beams.
2) Psionic scrying devices. Magic will do nothing to stop these. Price to be combined
3) Psionic scrying blockers. The only thing in the universe that works against psionic scrying... Price... well how much do you have?
Funny how you go to the martians first... The Squirrel Squadron would be willing to consider searching for a magpie just for the chance to engage in squirrely behavior... That said, we also like nuts quite a bit...
Bah! I am a shape-shifter too, you know... Not only that, but I bet I know a whole lot more cute shapes than you do!
And besides, one has to question your motives... I bet you have a bunch of ulterior motives for the things you do! My group's motives, on the other hand, are fairly straightforward: Squirreling around!
(Hmm... I am starting to to think the Squirrel Squadron should declare war on the Martians...)
It's aliiivvveeee!!!! Well not exactly alive but the new hard disk is installed, backup is restored, system is checked and files are defragged... Although I'm still wondering how my page file was split in 383 fragments
You are free now. You can leave that cursed place and go wherever you want. Even to Venus. Just remember that you owe me. One day, I will ask you to settle this debt. I am confident tht you will not disappoint me.
My password changing saga is finally over... things I learned in the last few days.
1) Some sites just won't allow you to have a secure password... Seriously a 6 characters alphanumeric passwords can be broken in a few hours in a modern computer...
2) Some sites have no way ti change your password after account creation... It's bad enough some just allow you to change from a "forgot password" link... but some just have no way of changing your password...
3) Some sites want you to guess what their password rules are... and they will just tell you the rules after you break them. Looks like it's too hard to say how many characters your password must have, if upper case is required, if numbers are required, if symbols are allowed and if they are, which symbols are allowed BEFORE you input your password....
Still on my saga to change all my online passwords... deleted some accounts and many sites that no longer exist... Now I'd just like to know why some sites only reveal their password rules AFTER you try to create change Things go more or less like this:
Tell password manager to create a new password Error password can only have maximum x characters... OK... set password manager to create a new password limited to x characters
Error password can only contain alphanumeric characters Why didn't you tell me this before site? Why???? Set password manager to create a new password with x characters and no special symbols...
About a month ago I finally gave up managing all my passwords by hand, reusing the same password over and over, and finally subscribed to a password manager service.
I immediately logged in and changed all the passwords of my more often used sites...
Today (08/05) I finally stopped to see what other logins were using either repeated passwords or weak ones. There are over 300 sites in that list, some I'm discovering do not even exist anymore... in other words My online life has been at risk for along time and only luck has kept me safe until today...