Google translate is strange... I intended to say "Yes, and I like snakes too." in Latin. It converted that sentence to Latin, but when I try to translate what it gave me back to English it says "In this way I would also like these snakes away."
Italian and Latin are two different languages.
You have to study Latin if you want to understand it.
I studied Latin and Ancient Greek when I was attending the High School - it is a special school called "Liceo Classico", specialized in humanistic matters.
Our Italian teacher said that if we wanted to understand the etymology of Italian words we would have to study Latin and Ancient Greek. So I guess those studies have given you a lot of insight in your own mother tongue.
My recommendation is:
1) get NI (there's a thread stickied in the General Modding subforum), you might also need Java, no clue on that
2) drop NI on the directory with the game in question's override folder and chitin.key (the one you install mods to)
3) open NI, open ITM folder on left sidebar
4) if you're looking to edit an item in particular, go to the CRE/SPL/ITM/??? option from the Search menu
5) if you want to make Carsomyr a halberd, right click and select make a copy of (don't choose names over 8 characters for the filename, extension not included)
6) things you should edit are item type, proficiency used and animation
7) additionaly, open the weapon's main ability, try changing the damage to piercing/slashing (I think halberds use that one), maybe you want to make it a +4 as well, dunno.
8) if you want to nerf it more, you can remove effects from it. Just read them closely, and you'll get what they're doing
9) I don't recommend changing the description/name of the item with NearInfinity... For this you should use WeiDU but it's far more difficult to use and I doubt it's even worth it