Skip to content

New monk kits ability description

QueynosQueynos Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 127
Right now, when you look at the kit description on a Sun Soul or Dark Moon monk you only get the description of their abilities that differ from the vanilla monk but you can't see all the useful info that a vanilla monk gets, like fist damge evolution, AC evolution, at which level fists become magical, etc. All these are valuable info when using a monk and, in the absence of a physical manual, the only option for accessing them would be closing the game and opening the digital manual, not very practical.
The same remark could be extended to kits of any base class.

Comments

• podpity_joepodpity_joe Member Posts: 21
    amen to that
  • ryuken87ryuken87 Member Posts: 563
    I disagree, especially for a class with a really long description like a monk. I don't want to have to trawl through multiple lists with 15+ entries trying to find the two/three differences. For example I don't need the Berserker kit description to tell me I can wear helmets. All of the information is there and it's only one mouse click away.

If anything, just add a line at the top of each kit stating e.g. "Sun Soul Monk is the same as the basic Monk class with the following changes".
  • FafnirFafnir Member Posts: 232
    That's fine for the character creation screen; the issue is that for a complex class like the monk sometimes you need to double check the description while in game. And that's a very practical issue, as I can attest myself.
  • karnor00karnor00 Member Posts: 680
    I'd agree with this change request. Because at the moment it's hard to know what abilities the monk kits are getting as they level up.