Skip to content

Improved Weapon Slot Hotkeys

As of v1.2 it is possible to mod the weapon slots available to each class via numwslot.2da, but this does not affect the toolbar on the main screen. If toolbar customization is not possible, would it be possible to get better hot key support for these potential weapon slots? Currently hotkeys can be assigned for weapon quickslots 1-4, but these only correspond to pre-existing weapon slots on the toolbar. If a modded paladin, for example, has been given 4 weapon slots, pressing the button for "weapon slot 4" will not bring up a weapon placed in the fourth slot.

Alternately, since "Equip Melee Weapon" and "Equip Ranged Weapon" can already bring up weapons which are in weapon inventory slots but not toolbar quick slots, can these hotkey options be made to cycle through qualifying weapons instead of defaulting to the nearest option when selected? For example, if a character has a sword, a staff, and a sling equipped, pressing "Equip Melee Weapon" would cycle between the sword and staff instead of picking one and staying on it for repeated button presses.

Comments

• moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    Did I miss something. There is now an equip melee/ranged button?
  • Yep, go to Options->Gameplay->Assign Keys->Actions.
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    Never saw that. I got all excited as I thought I might be finally able to map switches between a two weapon fighter weapons and a bow, but I guess not.