Skip to content

Monks do not trigger discovered traps

ItomonItomon Member Posts: 187
I was wondering, monks can find traps, but cannot disarm them. I totally agree with it but somehow you can't replace a thief for a monk if there is no way to "deal" with a discovered trap without thief.

I wanted to know if it is possible to mod Monks to do not trigger traps discovered, or traps below his own detect traps skill level. it could be a nice way to make it fun and unique, and more interesting for monks to have detect trap when party lacks a thief to disarm them.

Comments

• MaxxximusMaxxximus Member Posts: 322
    edited August 2015
    Itomon said:

I was wondering, monks can find traps, but cannot disarm them. I totally agree with it but somehow you can't replace a thief for a monk if there is no way to "deal" with a discovered trap without thief.

I wanted to know if it is possible to mod Monks to do not trigger traps discovered, or traps below his own detect traps skill level. it could be a nice way to make it fun and unique, and more interesting for monks to have detect trap when party lacks a thief to disarm them.

Let's move it to mods section... it's definitely mod request.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ItomonItomon Member Posts: 187
    In BG, traps are always red areas that may pose danger, but in PnP it may make more sense: traps can be pits or arrows that a high reflex could avoid - something that monk training should cover.

They though should not disarm a trap since mechanics aren't really something that we usually see in a monk
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.