Skip to content

You got Tazok the wrong way

ChowChow Member Posts: 1,192
Instead of replacing the new smooth badass BG2 model with the old cruddy BG1 one, you should've taken the BG2 orog bit and put it to BG1. You know, basically the exact opposite you did.

Comments

• ankhegankheg Member Posts: 546
    Not really. It would look too badass next to Sarevok. But they should definitely leave it in BG2EE.
  • ChowChow Member Posts: 1,192
    ankheg said:

It would look too badass next to Sarevok.

I disagree. A lot of times the main villain's primary enforcer looks much more intimidating than the villain himself - but you'd be a fool to judge the book by its cover and think that the large muscular tin can is also more dangerous than the comparatively smaller schemer behind him: after all, the schemer bosses the big guy around.

Just look at Darth Vader. He looks much more scary than the wrinkly robed old fart he serves, but the Emperor was an immensely larger threat.
  • ankhegankheg Member Posts: 546
    Agreed, but in this particular case they are both heavy armored guys with horned helmets and big swords.
    Anyway, give us back the BG2 version.
  • RedGuardRedGuard Member Posts: 672
    I liked it better when you could tell Tazok apart from the dozens of other grunt level half-ogres.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Chow said:

Just look at Darth Vader. He looks much more scary than the wrinkly robed old fart he serves, but the Emperor was an immensely larger threat.

And you didn't started talking about Yoda, or even about Darth Revan, nor any Sith from the Old Republic Era (sorry, Star Wars geeks are here too), Darth Bane was a good example too.
    And, I think it will be fine to change it, since it will give it a better look.
  • ChowChow Member Posts: 1,192
    I hope you're not talking about the time Yoda became a bouncing superball in the prequels? Because that was terrible.